Calm

You're My What?

 

Kris and Hyunmi left the room leaving the others in shock. Hyunmi wasn’t bothered about Kris arm being on her shoulder. But one is bothered by it. His name is Luhan. Luhan decided to tail them behind, being careful not to be notice. They kept talking and spazzing time to time, and Luhan is really getting bothered by it. Aish! Why can’t he keep his arm on himself?! Stupid face giant. Luhan thought.

“Omg! Have you heard the news about Allegiant?!” Kris beamed at Hyunmi and Luhan eaves dropping.

“OH! That it’s going to be both Point of View of Tris and Four!” Hyunmi replied ecstatic. Kris nodded his head excitedly.

Wide gummy smile was painted on his face, and the face angry bird is gone all you can see around him is a happy jolly teenage flower boy. When they pass by students started to whisper asking if the two are dating, and why is Kris smiling so widely that’s his gummy smile is showing. People rumored that Kris only smile in front of his friends now they’re seeing him with gummy smile. Some took out their phones and started taking picture of Kris sending it to their other friends. Soon it spread like wild-fire and every girl they passed by would fan-girl over him.

Look at them being all happy not even noticing these es. AND I’ve read the book too not just the second book yet… Luhan reasoned in his head. He can’t really hear what they’re talking about because of all girls screaming, squealing, and yelling they love Kris and him. Luhan shook his head disapproving with those girls action. Why can’t they be like Hyunmi? Compose, calm, and cute – wait why am I saying that?! And why do I even care?! Aish whatever. Luhan thought frustrated.

He stepped up and walks faster towards them two. He went in between them two and slung his arms on their shoulders. Kris and Hyunmi looked at him weirdly.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Hyunmi asked him.

“Yeah! Like give us space bro!” Kris retorted. Luhan made a tch-ed sound. Now they stopped walking.

“Really now you’re asking for SPACE. You guys were so close. Like your arm was on her shoulder and you would face to face every time you would spazz. Now you’re asking for space?!” Luhan reasoned. Then Hyunmi and Kris looked at each other then back at Luhan.

“Really?!” They both said in sync, and then laughed.

“Woah we’re so in sync!” they both said at the same time again and laughed.

“Stop it you too!” Luhan yelled in frustration.

“Yah! Why so moody?” Kris asked him.

“I’m not moody!” Luhan stomped his right foot and pouted like a 5 years old kid. Luhan, why are you so cute? Wait what am I saying?! I’m turning crazy. Hyunmi mentally scolded herself. Then she looked around her and saw girls squealing. She was so engrossed with her conversation with Kris she didn’t notice the people. I guess what Luhan said is true… Hyunmi trailed her thoughts. Then she looked at Luhan.

“Ewww! Stop being gay!” Kris told to Luhan.

“AM NOT GAY! I’M MANLY!” Luhan screamed on top of his lungs. Kris flinched a bit.

“Woah chill! I was kidding you ugly poop face!” Kris retorted, putting his giant hands in the air showing gesturing he surrenders. Hyunmi laughed at the two.

“Okay you two! Enough, Luhan’s clearly jealous of me because I took you away from him.” Hyunmi kidded.

“I TOLD YOU I’M MANLY! I DON’T LIKE THIS FACE ANGRY BIRD!” Luhan yelled again.

“Okay! Okay! Okay! Sheesh… you’re one of a yeller.” Hyunmi did the same thing Kris did.

“Hyunmi!” Someone yelled. She turned her back and saw a happy Jungkook waving at her. She wave back. All I wanted was your attention not Kris’s and now look; you’re looking at a different guy. What do you think of me Hyunmi? Tell me! Luhan thought frustrated.

“Oh! Oppa…” Hyunmi said the last word shyly. Jungkook’s arm is now slung on her shoulder and he had a dreamy smile on. She heard the other girls whine. ‘Why her again?!’ ‘Look at her being a !’ ‘’ The girls whined.

“As if we will like you! Hyunmi is way better than you guys! At least she doesn’t attack us. She calm and compose! Ain’t like you es!” Jungkook defended Hyunmi. She blushed; red was clearly shown on her face.

“Oppa… its fine… it doesn’t bother me.” She whispered to him. But Luhan and Kris heard it.

“Doesn’t bother you?! You got 1 week detention after school for an hour because you burst your frustration about them whispering about you!” Luhan reasoned and laughed. Kris smiled at Luhan because he was right. Luhan was clutching on his stomach from laughing so hard.

“You got 1 week detention?” Jungkook repeated. She nodded her head embarrassed.

“I got it!” Jungkook snapped his fingers. Then he left Hyunmi, and she’s standing there dumbfounded. He walked towards Mr. Lee that’s now walking by the hallway. They followed Jungkook, and then he made him stop and talked to him.

“Sem, can you give me 1 week detention after school for an hour?” He eagerly asked Mr. Lee.

“Oppa?! What are you doing?!” Hyunmi held on his right arm and shaking it, Kris and Luhan’s mouth were wide open.

“Why, for what’s the reason?” Mr. Lee asked him confused. Jungkook tapped his chin, and then snapped his fingers again.

“Because I’m swearing in front of you.” He reasoned.

“What?” Mr. Lee asked in confusion because he hasn’t heard him swear.

“Now… this school! I’m tired of all its .” Mr. Lee, Hyunmi, Luhan, and Kris’s eyes were wide. Hyunmi tried covering his mouth with her right hand.

“Oppa! What the heck are you doing?!” She half yelled, half whispered to his ear.

“That’s it! 1 week detention after school for an hour!” Mr. Lee yelled at him. Hyunmi released her hand and even the other two was found shocked and numb from the scene.

“Tsk, what a trouble maker.” Mr. Lee shook his head and made tsk sound repeatedly then walked off. Hyunmi made Jungkook face her.

“What was that?!” She pointed at Mr. Lee disappearing figure.

“Just… so we can spend time together…don’t you appreciate my work…?” He pouted and made big puppy eyes.

“Oh don’t do that aegyo! Won’t work… on me.” Hyunmi took her almighty to say that. No one can resist his cuteness even Kris that have a soft spot for aegyo. But Luhan wanted to puke at what he’s seeing. He still didn’t stop with the aegyo. So Hyunmi gave up.

“Aish! Fine… why do you have to be so cute?” She muttered the last sentence, but then they caught her.

“What did you say about him?” Kris asked her.

“N-n-nothing.” She stuttered.

“You’re a bad liar!” Luhan pointed the obvious. She glared at him. Instead of answering then, she started to run. So they followed after her.

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

A/N: Sorry guys i didn't edit it or whatever it might be boring and a cliff hanger... but for real i actually forgot what was i'm going to type. Like i had insomnia sooo i couldn't sleep and i coun't think soooo widely. I even cried because i can't sleep! I WAS DESPERATE FOR SLEEP but hey i got it. Then i decided to work on this story all of sudden i was stuck i forgot what was suppose to happen after she ran... sooo now i have writers block...but i think it was suppose to be in Luhan POV...Maybe you guys can help me what happen next COMMENT okay ;) and my poster isn't done yet... oh well! and The Selection book... just WOW! Like it made me put it down, squeal, desprate and hate... Like all emotion... just... AMAZING... sorry for spazzing and cliff hanger i'm going to think what happens next. sooo it might be long... and for my dongsaeng! You! shut it! okay i'm not telling you anything! oh and i am very thankfull for the subscribers!!! And the featured story it doesn't even have any chapters yet and it's already featured like LEGEND! I admit i was jelous but heyyyy i have my own story. ^.^v 

 BYYEEEE ;) ♥