No Way!

You're My What?

A:N/ Bold is in English, and author's note at the end ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s POV

I can’t believe I just kissed that hideous jerk face monster! What was I thinking?! Clearly I wasn’t thinking at all! Throwing her hand in the air out of frustration. Hyunmi walked down the street and people stared at her weirdly, she looked up and gave them her cold stare and the people that stared at her disappeared.

Hyunmi was getting bubble tea at Gong Cha when she bumped to someone. She looked up and her eyes widened for a bit and then grasp her thoughts together.

“Annyeong!” the person waved his hand at her.

“Annyeong Sehun...”Hyunmi replied in monotone.

“Why so down Hyu?” Sehun tilted his head to his right shoulder.

“Am not down… just –” Hyunmi couldn’t continue what she was saying as rudely cut-off by a loud voice.

“YAH! What are you doing here?!” Chanyeol shamelessly yelled at Sehun.

“Ahehe… hyung I was getting bubble tea then I bumped to –” He looked beside him and pointed but to his dismay, Hyunmi’s gone.

“Bumped to whom?” Chanyeol asked clueless.

“Ahaha… No one. Nevermind that.” Sehun rubbed his nape awkwardly. Chanyeol just nodded his head, still suspicious.

On the other hand Hyunmi didn’t want to see Chanyeol for a while, so when she heard his booming voice she quickly ran away quietly, while Sehun was looking at Chanyeol. Hyunmi wants bubble tea but seems like she not getting it today. She heaved a sigh and walked back home listening to her music.

Hyunmi opened her door to her apartment and shock is painted on her face.

Mom and…” Hyunmi just pointed at the guest, and he nodded his head like a child.

Yep! It’s me!” He pointed at himself proudly.

“JIMIN-AH!” Hyunmi ran to him and hugged him tightly. He made a choking sound, she slapped him playfully and let go.

How?” She was astonished, surprised. Her ultimate favorite, favorite, favorite cousin is with her.

Well. Auntie said I can stay in Korea after she begged my parents, and guess what?!” He exclaimed at her.

What?!” she agitated asked.

I’m staying here in your awesome luxurious apartment my princess!” He beamed another surprise at her. She stood there shock, jaw dropped on the floor.

SHUT UP! NO WAY!” She exaggerated and slapped him again. He just nodded his head for confirmation. Then she looked at her mom for another confirmation, her mom nodded her head. Hyunmi jumped up and down overexcited and started fist pumping the air with chanting ‘YES!’ repeatedly. Jimin chuckled lightly, at her cousin’s childish action. In front of others she’s mature cold ice princess, but when it comes to her close family she acts like a child. Jimin and her mom are the only one that she allowed to call her ‘princess’.

Well? Where’s my hug. You already forgot about me…” Hyunmi’s mom pouted cutely.

“Of course not! I would never forget you! You don’t know how much I missed you! And this surprise was amazing! I can never thank you enough for everything!” She hugged her mom tightly, and lovingly.

Is hugging time over, I’m hungry.” Jimin disrupt the hugging sweet moment with his stomach growling. Hyunmi and her mom chuckled at him.

Okay! Food is ready anyways.” Mom beamed at the two.

They spent the entire night catching up. Apparently, Hyunmi’s mom has to go tomorrow evening. The two pouted and Hyunmi begged her mom to stay longer but her mom had to go for their company. She just sighed defeated.

Can I just skip school? So I can spend time with you since you’re leaving at night and Jimin needs a tour.” Hyunmi reasoned to her mom and she kicked Jimin under the table so they would have to give her puppy eyes. Her mom sighed defeated and nodded, again Hyunmi fist pump the air and started chanting ‘YES’ with Jimin they cheered together.  Then her mom just shook her head while smiling at the two young adults acting like 5 year olds, and with that Hyunmi showed Jimin’s room and her mom would be sleeping in the guest room and that’s how their night ended.

Light was rudely blazing through her eyes, so she woke up, looked at the clock by her side table and its just 9 am. Too early… not even going to school today. She lifelessly thought. Then she stood up abruptly and felt dizzy so she stood there for another minute, and then her door was open wildly and grinning Jimin popped up.

Oh dang it! I was going to wake you up.’ The Jimin way’!” He whined and Hyunmi just giggled.

Too late I’m awake.” She showed her tongue at him. She walked past him and went to the washroom and took a warm shower.

Hyunmi! BREAKFAST IS READY!” Her mom yelled through the kitchen.

She’s taking a shower auntie.” She nodded her head.

Well I hope you have fun here with her I know she’s bored to death, and better practice your Korean.” She told him like a mother and he nodded his head like an obedient child.

They spent the day shopping clothes mostly because of Hyunmi’s mom. They bought school supplies for Jimin and other stuff for Hyunmi’s apartment. They even bought groceries and her mom taught her how to cook some Korean and Western dishes and Hyunmi listened attentively, nodding time by time. And Jimin was focused on the television listening to those people talking in Korean fluently and sometimes he would repeat what they say.

When it was time for Hyunmi’s mom to go, she carefully let out a tear roll down her cheeks. They’re at the door, bidding their good-byes. Jimin was still a bit jet lagged so he climbed upstairs and slept, and besides he’s starting school tomorrow.

Do you have to go?” she asked in a sad tone, her mom nodded her head sadly.

Yes… but I promise I’ll come back. Okay now don’t be sad and your Korean is a lot better than I remember.”

That’s because I didn’t speak Korean then.” Hyunmi now is a crying mess. She ran to her mom and hugged her tightly, and then shook her head.

Shhh don’t cry anymore. You’re a lady now and besides Jimin’s here now with you. Okay.” Her mother assured her, and then Hyunmi stopped crying and nodded her head.

Okay mom. I love you.” She bid her goodbye and her mom waved her hands and left Hyunmi’s apartment. Hyunmi climbed upstairs instead going to her room she went to her cousin’s room.

Jiminieee are you sleeping?” she asked softly, her head by the door frame. He squinted his eyes at the light glowing from the hallway.

“Mhmm” He hummed.

Why? Want to sleep beside me?” He asked her and she nodded her head slowly. He patted the bed gesturing her to come, and she did. Even when they were young and grew up together, they sometimes still sleep together as one of them would go to each other’s house and have sleep over, they’re technically brothers and sisters.

Can you sing me a lullaby. The one you usually sing when I can’t sleep.” She requested him and he smiled and nodded his head. He put his arms around her like a big brother and started singing her calm alluring lullaby and with that she drifted to dreamland. Satisfaction was showed in Jimin’s face when he heard her snore like a kitten.

Sleep tight my princess.” He whispered and kissed her forehead, and he too flew to dreamland. 

Hyunmi’s POV

Today is another new day. I slammed my arm to alarm clock reminding me I’m in my cousin’s room, so I quietly left and went to the washroom, took a shower, and then changed to my uniform. Since it’s almost summer it’s getting hotter so we changed our winter uniform to our summer uniform. When I was finished an evil grin was shown on my face, I sneakily went inside Jimin’s room and then jumped on top of him with my belly on him.

“OOPPPAAA!!!! WAKE UP!!!” I jumped on the bed and shook him violently.

Ugghh 5 more minutes Mom…” He groaned. I giggled at his action.

Hmph! You won’t wake up. FINE! No breakfast for you.” I threatened him and with that he sat up suddenly and I almost fell, but he caught me in time.

“YAH! How dare you threaten me with such thing! You know how breakfast is important.” He scolded playfully.

Okay, Oppa! Go get ready or else you’ll be late then we’ll have to run and skip breakfast.” I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jimin and I don’t have those awkward situation we just have super close bonding. I started with bacon and then egg, and then toast. I put it in a plate and put it in the table. I looked up and saw Jimin in his uniform.

“Waahh… you don’t look like a frog anymore.” I joked at him. He just glared at me.

“Ahehe Oppa I was just kidding, breakfast.” I offered him and he ran towards the table and started munching, I shook my head and smiled. He’s not a morning person. He’s always grumpy in the morning except at school.

Since you’re done. Let’s go I’ll wash the dishes later.” I explained to him and he grunted.

I don’t want to goooo I want to sleep!” He whined like a kid.

“Aish... let’s go.” I struggled pulling him up. In the end I won and we walked out of my apartment. I saw Mrs. Kim again. I greeted her.

“Annyeong Mrs. Kim!” I smiled at her.

“Oh. Hyunmi-shi going to school already?” she asked and I nodded my head in response. Then I realized she doesn’t know about my cousin yet, so I push him to show his respect. He bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin-imnida and I’m her cousin, and new to Korea to. So please take care of me.” He bowed again.

Mrs. Kim giggled and she told us to go. I happily skipped my way to school, smile was painted on my face, and Jimin’s face can’t be painted his eyebrows creased together.

“YAH! Stop with that face you’ll look like an ahjussi!” I exclaimed at him and touched his creased eyebrows and soothed it with my index finger then I put my thumb on each side of his lips and pulled it up.

There you go! You look handsome again.” I giggled and skipped my way again this time getting closer to the gate. I can feel him smiling now.

“Yah! Then wait for me!” He yelled and I laughed at him, and shook my head.

Hurry up!” I waved my hands indicating him to walk faster. When he was beside me already I welcomed him in most dramatic way I can.

Welcome to Hell.” I patted his shoulder then he glared at me. I shrugged my shoulder and gave him my puppy eyes that he could never resist, playing innocent child. He rolled his eyes.

Come on show me to the office.” He told me. He was about to grab my hand.

Nah- ah.” I shook my head, even my index finger, I disagree to his idea.

Not a good idea. I have a feeling girl students don’t like me.” I explained to him and he looked at me dumbfound.

Well I don’t care about them.” He pulled me this time successfully. I just let him dragged me and some girls started admiring him. Good thing my hair was on my face so they couldn’t see me. I told him to turn right and he’ll see the Office. He nodded his head understanding the direction I told him.

We arrived at the office already, and asked for his schedule. I grabbed it and looked at it.

YES!” I was about to start my chant, when a hand showed to my face.

Don’t do it here, you’ve been doing it since yesterday.” He warned I looked down on the floor and nodded.

Now why where you about to chant?” he asked I can hear guilt in his voice. I looked up and smiled at him.

Because you’re all in my class except for gym.” I told him excitedly and he nodded his head. I lead him to our classroom.

You’ll have to wait for the teacher to come.” I clarified to him.

Okay.”

Oh by the way don’t say we’re cousins yet okay.” I winked at him and went inside the classroom and sat at my desk. Then a person comes in, and my mood was totally ruined. Jerk face is here. I thought disappointedly and release a heavy sigh, and looked at the window.

“Oh look… who do we have here?” Luhan started.

“Look. I’m not in the mood. So shut up.” I told him in my monotone, and with that he shut up. The bell rang and the students ran to their desk. Soon our teacher came in.

“Okay class. We have new transfers, some are new and some are just from other classes. The one you knew won’t introduce themselves, and since there’s a lot of them. They would get to choose their sits.” He justified. And most students nodded. Girls’ gossiping. Then the ‘newly’ transfers came in and most of them are from Exo. They’re lined up and my cousin was last so, I begun to stare at the window again.

The new transfers introduce themselves as D.O, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and then my cousins. The Exo boys asked some of the other boys students to move from a different chair so 3 whole rows was just Exo and the newly transfers. Unfortunately I’m on now they so called ‘THE ROW’. I sighed and propped my elbow. At least Chanyeol and Jimin don’t know each other. I thought selfishly. Truth to be told they’ve never met before. Then one person shocked me.

“You know. I want that same kiss you gave me again this time I won’t stop.” He whispered, so it’s only audible to me. I hastily look at him and my eyes were widened and smirk was plastered on his face.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOO! ahahaha so lately i've been liking BTS! Woot!! JungKook! okay enough spazzing... So apparently there was a flood at downtown so they cancelled our test! so I WAS SAFE! woot! but then i had writer blocks i know like the usual excuse... hehe.  don't worry we didn't get affected by the flood just around downtown although i felt bad for those people... but then they're already fixing it. AND I FOUND A STORE THAT SELLS KPOP THINGS! AND I DROOLED OVER IT AND BEGGED MY MOM AND SHE GOT MY EXO scroll/Poster and an exo bracelet. I saw like SNSD wallet keychain... and other kpop band there was a lot but not a lot of like kpop group. I talked to the owner and when we bought the poster she was like "Handsome Boys eh." And i was like "Yeah i know.." Fan girl mode. LOL. I showed it to admin JJ and she was like OH MY GEE. and even my dongsaeng. Going back there on friday. HIHI sorry if you were uninterested. Sooooo another news. Admin JJ have been slacking lazy updating so it's just me Admin VV soooo i super apologize for any gramar or boring updates... PLEASE DON'T Unsubscribe. And i think this is the longest update i've done and A;N. I don't know why when i write it goes till 1000 or 2000 something words and when it comes after editting of Admin JJ it ends up having 500 words or 700. and Admin JJ don't even know what's happening to the story LOL... And comment to sooo i'll get inspire and comment for Hyunmi and Luhan's ship name... kekeke okay enough authors note. I'll update soon. It's Summer! hot summer! 

 Stay tune! Saranghaeyo! ♥