An Accidental Confession.

You're My What?

 

After bursting out of the scene it made me realize why I actually did it. Maybe I was mad or maybe I was just sick and tired of Luhan being such a jerk. I didn’t exactly know where I was heading, so I stopped and sat on a nearby bench remembering that I still have detention today.

“Why am I so confused with everything? I don’t even know why I’m so mad with him.” I said to myself, suddenly dazing out. But a loud roar of footsteps brought me back to reality.

“Wow you’re a fast runner.” Jungkook commented.

And behind Jungkook was a frustrated looking Luhan, who seemed even more irritated than ever. “YAH! Park Hyunmi, stop being a sensitive and get up from your . Just because I said you were a bad liar you start sulking? Pffft, girls.” He continued, insulting girls like they were all the same. I couldn’t handle it anymore. I ran away to cool down but now he’s just pressing my buttons and making me angrier by the second.

Finally, I didn’t realize but I screamed back at him. “You little douchebag. Don’t you even realize that your words actually hurt some people? Actually most people! You don’t think do you? Because you think all girls are the same, right? Well you don’t know the first thing about me, so don’t be in’ your mouth like you do.” Like someone else was controlling my body I smirked and said. “You don’t even know I like you.” Right when I finished my sentence I snapped back to reality and left running without another word.

 

Detention. I thought, at least I’ll be alo-.

“Hyunmi, are you okay?” I looked up seeing Jungkook entering the classroom.

Ugh, I forgot. I fake smiled and replied, “Yeah, I’m okay. Those were just girl hormones that got out of control.”

“Well, we can talk about those girl hormones if you want?” He smiled, yet looking so worried.

I sighed, “I didn’t think I’d actually like Luhan like that, it just came out like it should, like it felt right.” I confessed, and quickly added. “And! I actually did like you! But then I thought I was just using you, you know, to forget how I truly feel.”

“That you actually just like me as a friend, and that you really do feel something special with Luhan.” Jungkook said with sincerity.

“I know you’re mad at me.”

“I’m not mad at you.” We both said at the same time.

With the confused look on my face he continued, “I understand at this age our feelings can get confusing, and that sometimes we don’t want those feelings. But it’s who we are and that’s how we feel. It’s just the choice of accepting it or being delusional about it, and in both ways someone’s going to get hurt. You just need to stop and think about what’s really true.”

At his kind words I started tearing up, “I’m so sorry for lying to you. Bringing your hopes up like that, and thank you. Thank you for still being here even if I messed up like crazy. I can’t believe that you’re actually still talking to me.

We both smiled at each other, a reassuring smile that says that both care for each other.

 

“You know it’s wrong eavesdropping like this, especially at an intimate moment.” Kris pointed out. Yet Luhan didn’t answer, still being so zoned out ever since the confession, and now this. Actually hearing that Hyunmi does like him. Kris sighed. “You do know that you like her too but you just don’t want to. Jungkook’s right, it’s a matter of accepting it or faking it. And in what I see, one way will hurt Hyunmi and you.” Kris left, leaving Luhan sitting outside of the classroom, thinking.

 

Detention ended, and that hour seemed like the longest one I ever lived. Thinking, what else is going to happen next? Luhan insulting me again? Pushing out the though I got out of my seat and said goodbye to Jungkook.  Right when he left a flash of surprise was shown on his face, but left right after.

I got out of the classroom and walked straight to the right without thinking about anything else. I dragged my feet on the ground, having to energy to actually life them, and in a split second I felt something on the ground causing me to fall face first.

“Oww.” I whined rubbing my forehead. “What the heck was tha- Luhan? Wha-?”

Without even finishing my sentence, Luhan shoved his face so close in front of mine I could feel his hot breath. “Are you okay? Oh my gosh, I’m such an idiot.”

I looked at him so confused; I didn’t know what else to say. I wondered why he was acting like this.

“I think we need to talk.” He added, “Now.”

Pulling me off the ground, yet again when we stood up our faces were inches apart. It felt like time stopped right there, it felt like it was going to last forever.

“I think I like you.” I mindlessly said. Mentally cursing right after for being so dumb.

Luhan didn’t say anything, he just smiled. An actual one. A smile that didn’t look like it was looking for trouble, a smile that reached up into his eyes and said I’m serious this time.

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

Admin JJ did this chapter and she will do the other chapter too! she didn't even ask me she STATED Claiming 'I'LL DO IT' and i didn't even have to argue... I was stuck so I'll let Admin JJ do the typing of the story and I'll (Admin VV)  do the A/N. Hehe so have any of you guys read The Mortal Instrument Series or The Infernal Device Trilogy or Divergent? Come on guy please tell us any Books you've read and i found this girl at Chat on AFF and She read one of the book that I'm planning to read so here Hi!! *Waves*...

Oh there was this girl at AFF i won't name her she use to be one of my reader. I was Not being a mother like or Stict i was just STATING what she said and i was pissed when she turn things around and i was like BULLCRAP i won't reply anymore i don't really care about you BISH. She even told her friend and told me to apologize to her and i was being sarcastic and let me tell you DON'T DO IT WHEN TYPING DOESN'T WORK so i just had entire crap convo with them. Whateves! 

Hope you guys like it! Lot's of love from both authors well more from admin VV >:) ~♥

Support Admin JJ comment! you guys are JJANG! ;)