Why?!

You're My What?

Luhan’s POV (A/N: LUHAN’S POV. SOO EVERYTHING WILL BE NEGATIVE OKAY! Well not everything but you know what I mean.)

I watched them kissed and they’re smiling at each other. What is this sorcery?! Are they dating now?! Can someone tell me?! Wait, why am I even concerning myself with this s?! I yelled in my head. I couldn’t take all the questions flowing in my head so I decided to move closer to them just one table away from theirs. I looked at them carefully and I see them smiling and that Jungkook guy is feeding her.  She has hands! She can feed herself now get off your filthy hands away from her face. Eeeww look at her enjoying all the germs going to . He thought irritated.

“Um… What would you like to order sir?” An ajhumma asked me.

“I’ll just have one bowl of dukbokki. Thank you.” I whispered.

“May I ask why are you whispering sir?”

“It’s a test you see how low I can keep my voice.” I lied. She just nodded her head and left. I watched them carefully would turn to them every 1 minute.

“Yaahhh… I can feed myself.” Hyunmi whined. Gee being whiny when you actually like it. He sarcastically replied in his head.

“Anniyyaaa… Ahhh.” Jungkook opened his mouth gesturing her to open hers. I wish a fly comes to your mouth. In the end she took the food and chewed. Then that Jungkook guy leaned in and opened his mouth.

“My turn. Ahh.” He’s grossly showing his aegyo and she just giggled and took the fork and started feeding him. Eww gross! I thought. They looked at me. did I say it out loud?! I’m ed… I panicky thought. I put my hat lower and pushed my sunglass deeper and covered my mouth with my hands.

“Um excuse me? Do we even know you?” Hyunmi asked me, while trying to see what I look like.

“No.” I said in a deep voice.

“Then why would you say, such a rude comment?” she questioned me. I’m in big dip man.

“I apologize. I’m just going to go.” I pointed by the exit, and ran for it. Even I stumble on some chairs and knocked it off. I bowed and hurriedly left. I put my hands in my jeans pocket and decided to sit on the bench near the shop and wait for them.  While sitting on the bench I started to get in deep thought and asking myself. Why? Why do I even care if they act all lovey-dovey? It’s not like… I like, like her… or do I? She’s a girl! I can’t like her! All girls are the same they just want to get under your sheets. And when you’re done they leave you. I mentally scolded myself. I stood up on the bench and just walked home.

 

Hyunmi’s POV

Well that was weird, but that guy seems kind of familiar, I mean his presence like I felt it somewhere before.

“Hey just ignore that guy.” Jungkook said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, yeah it doesn’t bother me that much.” I told him, he nodded his head and we finished our food. Time to time we would feed each other, not bothered by the strangers that’s looking at us. We finished our food so we walked towards to Mrs. Kim.

“Mrs. Kim we’re done. How much was it?” I asked her.

“Oh you don’t have to pay. Besides you’re my neighbour after all.” She said in her motherly tone.

“Anniyo.” I resisted ready to take out my wallet but she held my hand pushed it away.

“Just go. Oh. I’ll see you okay.” She pushed us and winked. We had no choice but ended up just walking home.

“You know. You don’t have to walk me home.” I told Jungkook.

“Nah I insisted. And beside I can’t let you walk here at this time it’s dark and late.” He said and I smiled at him.

“Okay. You said so.” I retorted. We walked to my apartment this time we weren’t holding hands, and it was quiet. Not awkward quite just comfortable silence. We reached my apartment floor. Since I’m happy I’m going to let go about the stalking of my friends.

“Thank you dropping me off.” I smiled at him.

“No problem but before I go I want you to call me Oppa!” He cutely requested. I just can’t resist him.

“But what if I’m older?” I questioned.

“Nahh I’m September 9! Your cousin told me your birthday is November 6!” he beamed.

“Wait you ask my cousin about me?” I asked shock.

“Yeah just some basic like your full name, birthday, and age. Because you two were both living in the same roof so we got curious. Not in creepy stalker way!” He explained to me. I smiled widely my eyes turned into crescent moon.

“Arraso… Oppa…” I mumbled the last word.

“Huh? I can’t hear you?” He teased putting his right hand to his right ear and leaning closer.

“Oppa!” and then after I said Oppa. He leaned quickly and pecked my lips, and the door just opened. And Jimin stood there in shock. His mouth gaped open, eyes wide like owls. I turned and looked at him wide eyes.

“Get.In.” He said in monotone. I’m in big deep man... I whined in my head.

“Bye… Jungkook Oppa.” I waved goodbye to him.

“I SAID GET IN!” He half yelled. I flinched and walk inside the apartment really fast, I climbed to my room and locked the door. And plopped my body to my bed face splattered on the pillow. I didn’t even wear make-up but oh well. I shrugged it off then turned to face the ceiling, and get in deep thought. What’s in my thought is about the kiss and what are we, me and Jungkook? Are we an item now? Or still friends but with benefits? But then what about Luhan? Wait why should I think about Luhan?!  “AISH!” I ruffled my hair furiously, and then flipped to my stomach. I took out my phone and looked at the time 11:50 pm. Then I looked at the wallpaper. It’s me, my mom, and Jimin. I smiled at it and stared at it for a while.

I heard a knock on my door.

“It’s not lock.” I replied to Jimin tiredly.

“I punched him on the face.” He said bluntly.

“WHAT?!” I stood up to fast I felt dizzy for 5 seconds.

“You did what?!” I asked him again and walk closer to him. I took his hands and looked at his knuckles. Sure for being truthful, his knuckles are bruised.

“Why?!” I asked him furiously.

“Because he kissed you!” He replied like a kid. I pushed him on the bed and went to my washroom to get the First Aid Kit. Then came back and sat beside him.

“You idiot!” I put my index finger to his temple and pushed it.

“Look at your knuckles now, I wonder what happen to his face, poor Oppa.” I pitied Jungkook and pouted at thoughts of his angelic face getting bruised.

“Yah! You don’t even care about me! You care more about him!” He took his hands away and crossed his arms above his chest and pouted like 5 years old.

“Idiot! If I don’t care about you I won’t even get the first aid kit in the first place.” I pushed my index finger to his temple again, and he stumbled.

“And even what you did was wrong here I am still fixing your violent hands.” I told him, dabbing the ointment on his bruised knuckles, blowing it. It feels like were back in Canada, when he punched this kid because he was bullying me. I smiled at the thought.

“Yah! Are you smiling because your crush kissed you?!” He accused me.

“Aca-scuse me? I was actually thinking of the time where you punched the kid that was bullying me back in Canada. And HOW DID YOU KNOW HE’S MY CRUSH?!” I questioned me.

“Ahehehe… Well you see. I actually planned it. I guess your friends felt the same vibes so they went along with it. And you’re too obvious!” He stated. I glared at him and dabbed hard on his bruise. He flinched.

“AAAHHH!” His teeth were screeched together tight.

“Ooh. I’m sorry I didn’t mean too.” I replied sarcastically, and he glared at me and I have evil smirk plastered on my face, and giggled.

“Aish… I’ll let that go because I punched your crush on the face.” He said.

“And for stalking me.” I added.

I finished fixing his hands and he went back to his room and I lied down on my bed and thoughts started to fly in my head, and then I started to get drowsy and flew to dream land. 

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

A/N: Fancy hearts LOL! took me forever to do that! Heard what happen to Kai... I almost cried. and i barely cry. I hate crying! HATE! I update again! woo being the awesome author I am! heheJK! Well i was texting Admin JJ awhile ago she told me she thought of another plot of a different story! And she'll tell me on friday so i guess it's coming soon! This Luhan story got all plot twisted. IT DIDN'T even go the way we planned it. So here I am throwing random words and ideas hoping its good just starting from the other chapter. Actually I don't even know how it ends so i would go to AFF and re-read it! And did you guys see or listened to Jay Parks I Like 2 Party! It's addicting to me HEHE omg i'm a multi fandom! hihi! SOOO WHO'S MY MONSTARS BUDDIES!?Comment below! :) And thank you for 101 subscribers! LIKE 101! You serious I was like this O.O 'Shut up no way!' you guys always surprises me!  OH DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE DO COMMENT GIVE ME MOTIVATION THAT'S WHY I HAVE BEEN UPDATING REGULARLY. EVEN I'M RUNNING OUT IDEAS HEHE! 

And if you would  I'll go! Maybe update tomorrow if not lazy!

Peace Out!