What?

You're My What?

We walked to the same bench where all the fuss happened and sat. Now, the awkwardness and tension has started. I looked at him through the corner of my eye, seeing him looking at me with such a calm face made me blush even more than I was.

“About what you said...” Luhan started. “.. I-”  

Imagining what else he was going to say I started to panic. I jumped on my feet, “I got to go.” I hastily said, grabbing my bag and walked in a faster pace to escape the unusual moment.

 

Arriving in my apartment, I saw my cousin casually sitting on the couch doing what he always does, eat chips and watch TV.

Hey. How was detention?” He playfully asked.

I looked at him suspiciously, “Fine… How did you know?” He waved his phone showing a text from Jungkook. “Oh. So you two are okay now? After you punched him.

He gave me an annoyed look and I laughed going up the stairs to my room.

I spent my night laying down on my bed and staring up in the ceiling, thinking about the whole day. From how it started out so well, then it suddenly transcended to a beautiful nightmare. “I never knew this day would come.” I sighed, slowly falling asleep.

The next day came; I woke up grunting thinking of what my day would look like. Well whatever it will be like I had to avoid Luhan. Now that he knows I can’t stand the feeling of being so awkward around him.

I got ready for the day and ran downstairs to make breakfast. Like every other morning I had to wake up Jimin and force him to go to school. Then we walk to school. I looked at my wristwatch and I still have 15 minutes free time. I better head to library to read, it’s safer than seeing Luhan. I just left Jimin when we reached to the gate and technically ran to the library and looked for a table and I sat by the window, in my position I can see people go in the gates. I saw Exo come in, but Luhan wasn’t with them maybe he was already in the class. So I continue to read the book.

I kept flipping the pages after pages and then the bell rung. I looked at my wristwatch and ran to my locker. When I got there I took all the stuff I needed and ran to class. Great! Why does he need to be beside me! Oh that’s right because of MR. LEE!  I raged inside my head. I walked in class and good thing Mr. Lee isn’t in yet or he’ll give me another week of detention and I don’t want another detention.

I sat at my chair and I was right Luhan was there.

“Yah where did you go?!” He asked like we’re close. I ignore him. He was about to talk again but Mr. Lee came in with bunch of papers and slammed it on his desk.

“Listen up! I’m assigning another project! And it’ll be in pairs!” He yelled explaining, and we nodded our heads like we actually care. Then a student raised his hand.

“Yes! Minhyuk, question.” Mr. Lee pointed at the student.

“Can we choose our partner?” He asked smiling, like using aegyo at him.

“Depends how it’ll look how you choose your partner.” Mr. Lee reasoned.

“Here I’ll give it a shot. I’ll let you guys choose but if it turns all riot in here I’LL be choosing your partner. Get me?!”

“YE!” Everyone yelled.

“Okay, you may now – ” He was cut off. All the students started standing up choosing their partners. Girls swarming over Exo yelling ‘oppa be my partner!’ ‘No mine!’ and then a cat fight started. I just read my book Psh I don’t give a . I thought carelessly I knew he’s going to choose in the end.

“THAT’S IT! EVERYONE STOP!” Mr. Lee roared and slammed his hands on his desk repeatedly and everyone stop. I looked up from the book and saw Mr. Lee red face and fuming in anger.

“I’M CHOOSING YOUR PARTNER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU SHOWED ME THAT YOU GUYS CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!” He boomed and every cat fight stop and went back to their seat, and I of course continue to read.

“Hyunmi. Stop. Reading. Please.” A threating tone was hinted in his voice, so I put down my book.

“So it’ll be fair enough. We’ll draw. Write down your name and I’ll collect it and put it in this basket.” He raised the basket showing it to us. I wrote down my name then rip it off the paper. I’m praying, hoping I wouldn’t get Luhan. It’ll be totally awkward if we’re partners again. 15 minutes passed and most everyone is called except for; Me, Minhyuk, D.O., and Luhan. I hope I get paired up with Minhyuk dude. Please don’t be anyone in Exo or Luhan specifically.

“Hyunmi and,” Cold sweat starting to form on my forehead, I my lips. Then Mrs. Jung called Mr. Lee saying it’s urgent. What?! Who am I with?! I desperately thought in my head. I was about to stand up. When Mr. Lee talked.

“Um Hyunmi. I’ll tell you your partner at detention, okay.”

“But sem!” I tried to call him but he was gone he just left. So I’m either with D.O., Minhyuk, or the worse one LUHAN! Anxiety starting to build in my head and I never thought Anxiety would take over me. Come on Hyunmi! Get a grip of yourself! I tried cheering myself isn’t working. I tried focusing on the book because I had more time. But I can’t but I tried reading the same page. Re-reading it same sentence nothing is going in my brain. Then a note was slid to my desk I look up. It’s from Luhan of course. I didn’t touch it or look at it I just left it there. Pretending I’m so engross with the book, I sighed. I stood up, and walked out the class. Luhan followed me I just know it!

“Hyunmi. Wait.” Luhan said, but I ignore him and continue to walk.

“You’re the one that confessed! Why are you avoiding me?!” He burst. I turned around and I was about to reply to him, when Mr. Ahn came.

“What are you two doing here?! Go back to class!” He pointed at us.

“But sem there’s no teacher in our class.” I explained to him.

“Mwo?!”

“Mr. Lee said there was urgent thing he needed to do so he left us.”

“Okay. I’ll come with you two so come now.” He gestured us to come with him.

I walked closer to him and Luhan’s beside me. I whispered enough for me and him to just hear it.

“Be thankful no one heard you at the hallway or you’ll totally gonna get your kick.” I saw him gulp, and just walked past him.

“See sem it’s a riot in here.” I gestured crumpled papers being thrown around the class, heck even pencils. I shook my head. Why did my mom send me to this school again? I guess that’ll be a mystery. I wonder in my head. Then I heard Mr. Ahn’s voice which quickly made me come back to reality.

“How about we go to the gym!” Mr. Ahn suggested and everyone grunted, even me.

“It’ll be a special one! You won’t need to change just follow me!” He overexcited wave his right hand to us, so we had no choice but to follow him.

We reached the gym as we told we don’t need to change, so I’m guessing our uniforms are going to get stinky after whatever we’re doing.

“Okay. Now I’m going to pair you up!” He clapped his hand, and every student grunted besides me and Exo.

“It’ll be boy and girl~” He cooed and every girl hoped they’ll get Exo, except me, and guys hope they’ll get me. I frowned at the idea of boy and girl. My guts telling me I’ll be partner up with the worst, and soon everyone was paired up except for; me, Luhan, Kai, and Kris. I gulped. Aish it’s they’re all in Exo. Then I’ll wish for Kai! Please God! I mentally begged.

“Hyunmi and Kai!” He exclaimed and my eyes widened. Thank you God! I promise I’ll be the nicest person, well maybe sometimes but THANK YOU! I praised God in my head.

“Sorry… but we don’t have enough girls, so It’ll be Luhan and Kris.” He tried sounding sad but it came out sounding sarcastically. The two just rolled their eyes and mumbled their ‘it’s okay.’ Then he separated us into 2 groups. Luhan and Kris are on the other side, so technically we’re enemies.

“Okay so we’re playing protect your partner dodge ball. Rules are: 1st: you can never let go of your partner while we’re playing or you’re out. Better hold tight. 2nd: you’ll have to protect her or him even the first person or the person at front get hit it won’t matter as long as they’re holding to their partner. But then you’ll have to move from places to places or you’re out. 3rd last but not the least: you’ll have touched each other’s hand to past who’s going at the front or who’s at the back. OKAY! Now let the game begins!” He exclaimed. And everyone is in action.

Kai and I looked at each other and he smiled at me. I returned it with a quick smile and a nod.

“You go first.” I told him and he nodded his head.

“Okay. I think this is going to be fun!” He said. I smiled. Then the game begun, he’s protecting me.

The game is actually fun, I would squeal time to time and laugh, and then I would look at Kai and saw his wide smiling face. I admit it was a scene every girls would die for. He touched my hands.

“Your turn Princess.” He smirked; I rolled my eyes and went in front of him. Next thing his arms was wrapped around my waist, my eyes widened.

“What are you doing?” I hissed at him.

“Hold your partner tight… and I’m kind of tired.” He panted. I had to move, I was struggling thank to Kai, but my heart beat was fast when he… I guess back hug me. I admit I like back hugs but I usually just get it from my cousin. But with Kai I feel super safe, like it’s the safest place ever.

Author’s POV

When Kai put his arms around Hyunmi, Luhan eyes were directly in Kai’s arms. I hope you break your arm KIM JONG IN! I hope it get burns! I hope worst thing will happen to your arm! Luhan thought evilly. Girls started to glare at Hyunmi and then Kai lowered his head to whisper something to Hyunmi, more devious thoughts came to Luhan mind and girls literally trying to burn Hyunmi with their glares. But Hyunmi didn’t care and kept moving. Girls purposely change position with their partners and hit, Hyunmi as hard as they can. And Luhan tried hitting Kai from behind but it won’t work.

The girls planned something, they gathered the balls that were on their side, and nodded head signaling they’re ready. Kai’s observation was so he caught up what they were planning. He went in front of Hyunmi and covered her with his full length body, and was hit by all the dodge ball that was gathered. It’s more painful than you think.

“Yah! Are you okay?!” Kai asked Hyunmi. Hyunmi being in shock couldn’t speak, until he shook her.

“Yah!” Kai shook a bit harder and Hyunmi snapped out of shock.

“Oh… I’m fine… but are you okay?” She asked concerned. He nodded his head but his eyes tell otherwise.

“You’re not okay.” Hyunmi muttered. He smiled.

“I’m seriously fine. I’m strong!” He jokingly bragged. Then Hyunmi sealed her arms around his waist and positioned her face on his face. His eyes widened shock by Hyunmi’s action.

“You’re lying. You’re not fine. You’re hurt.” She said. Luhan is fuming in anger he threw the ball and hit the floor hard. And then he walked off the gym.

“You know you’re the first person that actually cared for me after Exo.” He retorted, then beam a smile at her.

“How about your parents?” she asked him curiously.

“I’ll tell you but not here maybe at lunch. Meet me at the school garden okay.” He showed his brightest smile, and then hugged her back putting his head on the crook of her neck. And every girl that seen the scene was utterly jealous. Wishing it’s them. 

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥__♥_

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you like this update! 1/4 was made by Author JJ and the rest was made by me! (Author VV) I've missed you guys sooooo much! Admin JJ was stuck she fast forward it so fast that it was almost ending BUT I SAVED IT! by doing a PLOT TWIST. I know I'm taking risk but hey! IN THIS CHAPTER I SQUEALED! And I DO NOT SQUEAL! Maybe sometimes. but this chapter is sooooo CHEESY! I can't believe i typed that. While I was typing i was like On crack everything flowing smoothly! And i put a cliff hanger there! heehee! Evil me! >:) I hope you guys like it! oh don't forget to comment to inspire us or me(vv)! and subscribe! OH and PACIFIC RIM! DAEBAK! AND GROWL! AHHH ON CRACK Y'ALL! COMMENT!!!!! AND THANK YOU FOR 141 SUBSCRIBERS!

 ~♥