Moving.

You're My What?

A/N: Just wanted to clear out which language is which.

English: bold.

Korean: normal.

 


What if one day you were forced to move? Not in the house at the other block, but at the other side of the world, and worst yet all by yourself, and no one else but your trusty butler. This all started when your mother called you for dinner.

 

What? Move to Seoul! Why the heck would you do this to me?!” I whined as my mom calmly ate her food. “Aren’t you going to be worried? Do you even care about me?” I sniffled, but that didn’t cut the crap. My mom made her decision and it’s not going to change.

 

Honey, of course I care for you. It’s just time for you to learn more about where you came from. Don’t worry Hyunmi, this isn’t permanent. When you learn enough about our culture then maybe I’ll send you back here.” My mom smiled and gathered all the dishes, “And you never know, you might find it fun there.

 

Fun my .” I muttered, then rolled my eyes. 

 

My mom’s head popped out of the kitchen, “Language, sweetie.

 

Then that’s when it hit me. Language. I don’t know one single Korean word! How am I going to survive? “MOOOOOOOOOOM! How about the langua--

 

Oh Hyunmi, stop trying to convince me ‘cuz it’s not going to work! Pack right now! Because you’re flight is tomorrow 12:00 p.m. sharp.

 

UGH!

 

 

- Vancouver International Airport.-
So this it, leaving everything behind me and starting a new life. As I entered to board in the airplane I looked back and inhaled the last breath I can take in Canada. I’ll miss you all.

 

When I got in the airplane I found my sit, then heaved a big sigh. Why did I even agree to this? Oh wait never mind, I was forced. I whined like a little kid, earning myself stares. A tint of pink appeared on my face, not knowing what to do I just bowed my head several times as a sign of an apology.

 

 

-Incheon Airport-

I stepped out of the airport then took a second to look at Seoul. Not bad. I started to walk around when I saw my name on a piece of paper. I looked up and saw a man smiling widely and signaling me to come. 

 

Hello Ms. Park, I’m Onew your assistant for the next few weeks. I’m just going to help you settle in Korea, and when you’re familiar here and can live by yourself I will leave.” He led me to the car going to my new apartment, and continued. “By the way, you’re mother told me to tell you to call her right away.” 

 

Oh okay.” I took out my phone and dialed my mom’s number. When she answered, she suddenly bombarded me with a million questions. “HONEY! How are you? Do you find it nice there? Was the plane ride safe? Did you meet your assistant? I miss you so much already!

 

I’m fine mom, yes the plane ride was okay. Yup, I met Onew, and it’s pretty okay here. I miss you too mom. Yup, bye mom. Love you too.” I hung up, and stared at the window. I just hope the people are nice here. 
 

 


Chapter 1 is up! 

Finally... It's been months trying to make this story. We just made sure we won't make the same mistake we did last time. :)

~Hope you guys enjoyed.