Luhan's Past.

You're My What?

 

 

Luhan had everything ever since he was born with,money, love and a whole family. He couldn’t ask for anything else. He lived a life where there was no such thing as 'trouble' or 'worry'. Yup, he had a life in which every person would wish for. But everything changed that day. The day that traumatized Luhan. The day that made Luhan, love no more.

 

 

It was a gloomy day, rain falling one after the other and clouds covering the whole sky. Right when he woke up he knew today wasn’t a good day.

 

Though the 9 years old Luhan still ran downstairs and greeted his parents with the brightest face he can.

 

"Hey kiddo, you sure are happy for a day like this." Luhan's father chuckled.

 

"Yup! Because today is Saturday and that means all of us can spend the day together, even if it’s gloomy out there." Luhan happily said.

 

"Awh, but Luhan honey. Mommy has to go somewhere today."

 

Luhan flashed a confused look and asked, "Huh? Where are you going mommy? You usually stay home at Saturdays."

 

"I’m sorry to disappoint you Luhan but it's an emergency. Spend the day with your dad, okay?" Luhan's mom took her purse and an umbrella, then said, "I love you Luhan. Don’t ever forget that." Before leaving she planted a kiss on Luhan's forehead and a tear escaped her eye.

 

"Appa, why does Umma look so sad?"

 

"I don’t know dear." He may have said that, but deep inside Luhan's dad had feelings she might not be coming back.

 

 

 

It was the afternoon, of the same day and it has been hours since Luhan's mom left.

 

Luhan was getting worried but at the other hand his father was keeping a calm and compassionate expression, not wanting his son to worry any longer.

 

"Appa! When is omma coming back? I really want to play with her."

 

"I don’t know Luhan, but I know it’s any time soon. Just, be patient."

 

I know patience is a virtue but waiting until the next day was too much. Luhan eventually fell asleep but his father didn’t. He stayed there at the living room waiting for his loved one to come back. But now he was sure that she wasn’t coming.

 

He wanted to believe she was dead, instead of thinking she left with another man.

 

Tears were falling, in sync with the rain heavily dropping from the sky. He didn’t know what to do anymore, and most importantly he didn’t know what to say to Luhan. He couldn’t hurt his own son's feelings, so he decided to tell him she has passed away. But Luhan wasn’t dumb; he knew the situation right when he woke, right when he saw his father’s tears.

 

"She left, didn’t she." Luhan whispered.

 

"NO, of course not." Luhan’s dad defended.

 

"Don’t lie to yourself dad, you know and I know that she left and she’s never coming back."

 

Luhan’s dad sighed in defeat, his son was right. He had to face the truth.

 

"She has a different man doesn’t she? But she never wanted to tell us." Luhan finally exploded; he couldn’t bottle up his feelings any longer. His vision started becoming blurry and tears started falling.

 

"I don’t know son, I... Don’t know."

 

"She never loved us."

 

Luhan became hard, he lost all his emotions. He didn’t know what happiness meant anymore, especially love.

 

He became bitter ever since, and he swore that day that he would never love anyone ever again. He thought woman were useless, he thought every single one of them was just like his mother. Heartless.

 

But eventually time heeled his wounds. Luhan found good friends that stayed by his side through thick or thin. Though nothing changed, he was still the same cold hearted guy that would never fall for a girl.

 

He would talk to them, play with their hearts and break it just like how his mother broke his father’s heart. Basically he became a complete jerk with no true feelings for girls at all.

~~

Luhan’s past has been revealed! Tadah! Now you guys know the reason why Luhan is cold and a jerk to girls. ;)

- Subscribe and comment! :)