The beginning of a weekend

The Uni Dorm

I woke up as the cold hit my body in all directions.I put the central heating on and headed to the toilet. I woke up earlier than luhan. I didn't wake since it was the weekend. We have no school after all. Alot of people would go home for a day or for a visit. I just preferred to stay here and doodle and re-decorated the dorm, but thats going to be hard to do, since i have a roommate now. Mi Hee knocked slammed my door open, as she had pampered herself up. 

"I'm guessing you want to go shopping.", I asked her as i pushed my glasses back up. 

"Yep. Balli! Get ready.", She rushed as she pushed my legs then realised that Luhan was fast asleep, as he was in a star jump position with a bit of his stomach showing. She 'eeked', 

"Mi Hee, I'm not feeling well. Can't you take your girly friends with you.", I replied, Mi Hee had alot of friends that would love to go shopping with her but she always wanted me to go with her. Only her. She pouted as her eyes became bigger, 

"Mi Hee. Don't even da. Ok, fine. Let's go. YOU BETTER BE QUICK! LAST TIME YOU WENT BRA SHOPPING YOU TOOK THE PEE!", I screamed at her, Luhan's eyes suddenly opened and he jolted up. 

"Did someone say bras ?", He said curiously. Ah typical guy, I pushed his face back down to his bed, I grabbed a pair of clothes and changed in the toilet. I left Mi Hee and Luhan in a awkward situation. 

"Luhan. We're going to go shopping. You probably know everyone and where everything is in this maze. Bye Bye~ AND DON'T MESS THE ROOM UP!", I scolded, as i shut the door. 

Mi Hee skipped out of the academy as we headed towards seouls main shopping area. 

Luhans P.O.V

*Hmmmm, what should i do today ?* I though, I had only been in this school for a few days. Maybe i should go downstairs in the chilling area and meet some new people. Sounds like a plan Luhan. I wore casual clothes, and made my way out. It was pretty empty as i walked around the student side of the building, there was hardly any girls, and hardly any guys. Just a few people reading and couples skipping down the hall. *Wow, this schools a definite kill joy.* 

"Ah, Luhan!", I heard a voice call me. It was Lay. 

"Were all going to town tonight, to a dance-off or club, whatever you call it. Do you wanna join us ?", He asked, I shrugged and agreed. *Sounds like fun* I went with Lay to go meet up with the other guys. 

Seo Hee P.O.V

"Seo Hee-ah, what do you think of this ?", Mi Hee asked as she turned around wearing a dress that was slightly short and revealed the back. 

"Meh.", I replied, looking at her, 

"Seo Heee!! Come on give me your honest opinion!", She said. I sighed, 

"Well, it's a bit you' know, slaggy don't you think. I mean where would you wear that ?", I said as she went back to look for some more clothes. 

" A party, club, a dance-off. Tonight.", She through me a dress similar to hers, and shoved me into a cubicle,

"You better get changed or else I'm gonna send the picture of you in your underwear to everyone!", She threatened, 

"YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ME WITH ONLY MY UNDER WEAR ON!? ", I question with a shock. She quickly showed me the picture, then closed the curtain. Waiting for me to get changed. I stepped out. Mi Hee's mouth had turned into a 'O', i quickly looked at myself in the mirror. It was a black peplum dress, that was above the knee probably mid-thigh, the peplum fringey thing was longer than usual. It was like i was wearing a skimpy dress with shorts. I looked shocked at how slaggy it looked. 

"You look.", She paused. I ran into the cubicle until Mi Hee grabbed my wrist and pushed me back in front of the mirror. She accessorised me as i felt uncomfortable. I hated wearing short dresses. Erg. It just didn't suit me and i couldn't be bothered to match everything with it. 

"I'm sorry Mi Hee. I'm not going to a club, party whatever and i'm definitely not wearing this.", I replied to her as i rushed into the cubicle changing back into my normal clothes. I heard Mi Hee let out a heavy sigh as she put back all the accessories. I came out, and she gave a smile. I grabbed my bags as we decided to get something to drink then go straight back to our dorms. 

"You know if you, wanna go to this party whatever you can go. I'm not stopping you.", I said as we walked back to school. 

"Nah, it's fine. I don't want to go if your not coming.", She replied, 

"Yeah, but you know me. I don't like going out. I'm like a hairy, manly. Women hermit.", I said, she laughed. 

"Mi Hee. I know you'd like me to be more girly and talk about guys and go shopping and places with you, but I'm.", She interrupted. 

"I know. Your not like that type. Which is why i love you.", She replied with a big smile. 

*Sorry, Mi Hee.* 

*--------------------*---------------------------------*---------------------------------------------*----------------* 

Short chap. I know, sorry if you guys think it's rubbish. It's late and i can't think straight aha, and I never plan all my chapters when i write a story.

I just plan the plot and then just go with the flow, so bear with my stupidity and idiocity. Aha

Thanks guys! xox