Confession.

N.A.P oneshots!

Bang Minsoo. 22 years old. Standing in front of the apartment building of his loved one under the falling snow. It's not that he doesn't have manner to go inside and do a proper greeting to the specific person, he's just scared. He's known for his tough look and overflowing charisma, yet he prefers to just play around with the snow drops on his palm, instead of facing the possibility of him making a big mess in front of someone he badly adores. He's supposed feel cold at this moment, considering how he's covered with snow, but no. He's numb. Nothing matters to him now, except for one person.

 

And that person happens to come out from the door that Minsoo has been staring at for hours. He produces a small smile with his thick lips, smile that Minsoo craves to see for weeks now. The sweet smile quickly changes to a cute pout when his eyes catches Minsoo's lips. Minsoo's trembling lips. The fragile looking boy rushes to the place where Minsoo stands, risking himself to get buried under the snow just like the older.

"Didn't I tell you to just wait inside? Look at yourself right now, buried with snow, being cold and everything. Should we just cancel the plan? You don't look well. Why are you still being so stupid?"

Minsoo prepares a lot to say on his way to the apartment; he makes flash cards out of every conversation possibilities. But universe doesn't let him slip away easily. So there he is, with lips open and trembling, staring full of admiration to the other human being in front of him.

 

"Minsoo-ya? Are you okay?"

The soft voice of the younger snaps Minsoo back to reality. He closes his mouth while cursing himself silently for being such an idiot, and gives an awkward smile as a desperate move.

"I'm okay, Daniel-ah. Are you ready to go?"

"You sure you want to go? You look pale, Minsoo-ya."

"I'm just feeling cold, Daniel-ah. You're turning pale too. Let's just get in the car so we can feel warmer, okay?" Minsoo lets out the sweetest smile possible, the smile that he has only for Niel. He feels the warm palm of the younger against his while taking him to his car, and he swears he won't ever let him go. Again.

 

 

 

"Hyung, why are we here?"

Daniel looks around the theme park while failing miserably on his effort to hide his blush and excitement. The theme park. The exact theme park where Minsoo confessed to him for the first time. The stupid confession, three years ago, carried by none other than a stupid three-years-ago Minsoo.

"To play? What else that people do in theme park?"

Confessing, perhaps?

Niel shakes the thought as he feels Minsoo's gentle hand holding his and dragging him around the theme park to try as many rides as possible. Behind the smiles of two young boy that are obviously in love, it feels bitter to them. To both of them. Both has questions. Both wants answers to those questions. Yet none of them says anything the entire time.

 

That is until they reach the last ride. Ferris Wheel. This is where younger Minsoo, who was not as cool and not as smart as present Minsoo, shamelessly poured every single drop of his feeling to Daniel.

 

"I can't stop thinking about you."

Minsoo starts mumbling his feeling out as soon as the ride moves up. Minsoo can't stare at the other, he keeps his eyes fixed on the floor while Daniel has his gaze on Minsoo.

"Since you left I've been a total mess. I can't do anything. I can't seem to get everything right if I'm not with you. Everything that I do, every tiny thing around me reminds me of you..."

"Minsoo-ya--"

"I miss you. I miss you so much. There's no time that I don't spend without thinking how much I miss you, how I badly want to hold you in my arms again, how I want to see your face when I open my eyes in the morning, how every night feels warmer because there's you, and..."

"Minsoo, I--"

"And how badly I screwed up. I ed up big time. I was wrong. If you can just--"

"Bang Minsoo, would you be mine? Again?"

The older lifts his head up from the floor for the first time since they stepped inside the ride and stares at the other with his tiny eyes.

"I'm sorry but I think I'm feeling unwell cause I heard you say--"

"For someone that admits to have me on his mind all around the clock, I can't believe you didn't mention me getting thinner or my swollen eyes.." Daniel chuckles bitterly at his own words. "You have no idea how awful it feels for me living without you. I miss you too, Minsoo. It was stupid for me to think I can live without you. This feels perfect. You are perfect for me." Daniel holds Minsoo's hands tight, staring straight into Minsoo's tiny eyes. He sees someone he loves for the past few years. He's not gonna let him go again this time.

"Minsoo-ya, I was selfish. I was wrong. Give me a second chance, will you?"

"No."

 

Daniel frowns. He's crushed. He curses himself for shamelessly saying stupid thing and ruining the night for both of them. He turns his head to the floor when Minsoo's face turns sour. He's clearly not happy about it.

"I'm sorry I just--"

"That's supposed to be my line. I've practiced it for days. And you're stealing it from me."

Niel blinks. He stares at the other guy in disbelief; he wants to punch Minsoo so badly but he knows he'll be the one in pain, so he keeps glaring at the other on fire. I'm not gonna lose to this immature human being. No, not now.

"But I've said it already. Deal with it. Is it a yes or a no?"

"Stupid. Isn't it obvious."

Niel feels the punch is appropriate at the moment, but once again he knows it's also useless, so he does something else he knows will shut Minsoo up. He leans closer and presses his full lips against Minsoo's, catches him by surprise.

 

"You're an idiot, yeobo."

"I love you too, Daniel-ah."