Toy. [1]

N.A.P oneshots!

(A/N: This fic is heavily inspired by Block B's new single, TOY. There are two parts of this, this is the first part and the second one is for ChangRick which you can find HERE. Also, please vote for the polls on what do you think I should do next HERE. Write your reasons as well on the comment section if you like. Have fun reading!)


 

“Hyung, please say something.”

Minsoo turns his head instantly to the source of the voice - a confused-looking Chanhee - silently cursing himself on the inside for dazing off again in the middle of an important event. He shifts his gaze, making a round across the room, looking at every single person involved in the gathering - all of s and two of their managers - with a blank expression plastered on his face.

It all happened so quickly; It was a fairly relaxing morning for him, with the sun brightly shone through the window, peeking in inside his dimmed room from the spot uncovered by his curtain. A rare day where they have nothing to do other than getting the well-deserved rest. A lovely day with a certain tall guy sleeping soundly on his arm, the reason for Minsoo’s smile first thing in the morning.

A few minutes passed by, maybe five, maybe thirty, Minsoo lost count as he stared into the peacefully sleeping Niel. Then it happened. Loud knockings on the door. Impatient and full-of-rage knockings.

“Urgent. Come out now!”

Minsoo knew the voice by heart - his manager, clearly didn’t sound happy at all - and he had no choice but to slowly wake up the younger guy beside him, while mentally forcing himself to be fully up as well. If it involves his manager, it must be something major. And it means Minsoo would be an important part of it.

And he’s right. As soon as he joined the others in the living room, his manager passed Minsoo his phone, displaying a headline news of a candid shot of Niel with a girl, their fingers locked and big smile formed on both faces. And the first sentence that came out from his mouth was, “What are you going to do about this?”

He once again shifts his gaze, this time to look at a specific tall guy who seems to be pretty taken aback by the situation. His smile, the smile the Minsoo truly adores, disappears from his face that’s currently pressed into his folded knees, trying to escape the reality for a while. Niel had defended himself, saying that it was just friend, a really close friend, but the news was already out and there’s nothing that they can do about it.

He also tries to process the look on s’ faces. A hint of panic and fright are written all over, not knowing what to do. Minsoo makes a mental note to calm each member after the meeting ended, telling them that things will be okay. He sighs, the sight of Niel’s body draws his attention back to the thin guy. One of his biggest weakness would be to see his boyfriend not in a good state, like what’s displayed in front of his own eyes. He gets lost in his own thought - boyfriend? Not really. It hasn’t been that-

“Minsoo, say something or I’ll be the one to take the action.”

That can not be good. That can not end well for Niel.

“I’ll figure something out. I’ll write an apology for the fans. If the company asks and decided to give a punishment, just give it to me. It’s my fault for not paying enough attention to them anyway,”

Minsoo glances at Niel. Niel smiles in return.
And that’s more than enough.

As soon as the managers leaves, Niel makes his way to the leader, giving him a bone-crushing hug, landing small pecks on his lips as they slowly form a small smile.

“Daniel?”
“Yes, hyung?”
“She’s just a friend, isn’t she?”
“Of course, hyung. She’s only a friend.”

And that’s more than enough.

That’s more than enough for Minsoo to keep a smile on his face as he watches Niel’s figure from the back as he joins the other members chattering about things, leaving Minsoo with his own thoughts again.

“You do know that he lied, right?”

Minsoo looks to the side, finding his very own Byunghun, giving him a look of disbelief. The question brings him back to the situations that he witnessed by himself - the sound of hidden late night phone call, the glimpse of text that popped up every now and then, and even the sight of Niel and the exact same girl taking a stroll near their dorm.

“I do. But that doesn’t matter.”

His eyes are still glued to the figure of Ahn Daniel, and the guy smiles at him.
And that’s more than enough.

 


 

I have nothing else that I want from you, if I see that you've been filled because of me. I can be taken out, won't you take it all away? If love is a joke then use me without mercy. Now you know, all you need is me, I'm your toy.