Arms.

N.A.P oneshots!

Daniel has been staring at the ceiling for the past hour. His throat is dry and all he can think of is a glass of water, but his moves are limited as a long arm holds him tight is his current position. He keeps trying to push it away and break free but it seems impossible. I should start saying yes to Minsoo when he asks me to go the gym, it will come in handy at times like these, he thinks.

Speaking of the devil, and the owner of the long, muscled arm, Minsoo has also been sleeping for the past hour. Or more, he might fell asleep somewhere between Niel's story about radio interviews and today's lunch. The younger turns his head slightly to the side and meets Minsoo's sleeping face, and it sparks a smile on his own. "You begged for me to go home early and when I did you locked me down and left me to sleep. Stupid." Niel chuckles at his own words and leans forward to peck the tip of his boyfriend's nose, before pulling away to get a good look at his face.

The schedules he has these days always keep him occupied and how Niel wishes Minsoo can come with him. But the staffs agree to keep him as far as possible from Niel because they hate how he gets easily distracted when Minsoo is around. So all they can do is wait for the day to end to finally see each other. And when that happens, usually one is too tired to stay awake, so they share a few quick kisses before the other fall into a deep sleep.

Usually, the one who gets to sleep first is Niel. But not tonight, unfortunately. Something has been bugging his mind and it's impossible for him to fall asleep and he ended up feeling how its like to be in Minsoo's shoes. Staring at the other's sleeping face. Landing small pecks all over the other's exposed skin. Feeling the other's heartbeat that somehow make the world seems a million times better.

And looking at sleeping Minsoo does make Niel feel better. The older always sleeps so peacefully and Niel hasn't been there to witness the scene for a while now, and he's glad he finally does. That sharp guilt hits him hard, making him realize how he left Minsoo alone way too much these days.

Minsoo specifically told him not to worry about anything, and he is fine, and he's only allowed to be concerned about his album.

Niel listens to that so well, without realizing that he should have put just a little concern on his boyfriend as well.

"Hyung. I'll be okay, ain't I? I will win this, ain't I? Of course I do. I'm the best."

Daniel flashes a quick smile and lands another quick peck on his boyfriend's lips. He leans his head on the older's chest and rests his fragile arm around the older's waist. He closes his eyes and tries to sleep. He needs to sleep.

And when he feels Minsoo's arm finally shift and pull him into a tight hug, Niel finds himself finally at ease.

He will be okay.