Apartment.

N.A.P oneshots!

This huge apartment building has 30 floors.

Well, technically less than 30 but the elevator buttons are numbered up until that. It was made by a generous wealthy man in town, who wanted to provide a nice living place for college kids who are low on funds, because he knew exactly how it felt back in the past. Despite the low cost that the kids have to pay, it's far for the typical cheap apartment that you usually see. Afterall he has some nice guys as sponsors too who understands the project perfectly and wants to give back just how much as he is.

 

FLOOR 27

"Hey hold the elevator please hey you please! Wait for me WA-- OH thank god you just save my life."

"Glad to start my day as a superhero. Lobby?"

"Yes please. Damn it's just 8 and I'm drenching in sweat already."

"College?"

"Freshman. Art major."

"But I didn't--"

"Figured you'd ask eventually. So I decided to save your time."

"Well it will be a nice long journey to the lobby. I thought it's better to listen to me talking than the old jazzy song that I even have remembered in a heartbeat."

"Hahaha, I'm sorry. You're cute."

"A cute superhero. Sure, I can live with that."

"You live here too? You don't seem like someone who stays in college."

"Nope, I work here."

"You're not wearing any uniform. First day?"

"Wrong again, my job doesn't really require any uniform as long as I look good."

"As someone who stares at good things to study, I'm sure you'll work nicely. You look good. Well, thanks for the nice substitute for the jazzy tunes, it was nice meeting you."

"It's Minsoo, by the way."

"Nice meeting you then, Minsoo. Have a good day."

 

 

This huge apartment has 20 rooms in each floor.

And every single one of it is filled. The competition is really high in there, because where else you can get cheap rooms with a lot of facilities? Every single thing that a college student needs, from food to fitness, they have it there. It takes just a bit of extra cash for each thing but hey, at least they can do everything in one place. There's only one thing keeping it away from being absolute perfect; it rains a lot.

 

LOBBY

"I might as well quit the whole thing if I keep being late like this."

"You know, your quiet whisper won't beat the scary thunder. Try louder."

"Minsoo! What are you doing here? Aren't you working?"

"Taking a break for a while, afternoon class huh? It's a pretty intense rain."

"I know. I'm having thoughts battle on should I just skip the whole thing or not."

"They don't let you stay here to slack off, kid."

"So how am I supposed to get through this I'm not waterproof!"

"You can simply say, "Dear Minsoo, I wish I can go to class," and it will be a piece of cake from there."

"Because you're a genie?"

"No, because I have car keys. Let's go."

"My mom told me not to go with strangers for all I know you could have a van filled with kids."

"If anyone is a stranger, it's you. You got my name. I traced the entire floor 27 the other day and I can't find which one is yours."

"Oh god that's so creepy how did you even do that?!"

"I work here I told you. Now come with me. Take my cellphone as a hostage or something. I'm just trying to help."

"It's Niel, by the way. Ahn Daniel."

"Now we're getting friendlier. Let's go, Daniel."

 

 

This huge apartment has another identical 2 buildings on each sides.

The arena consists of 3 buildings in total, and they have skywalks in between to connect each one of them. The facilities are spreaded nicely between them all, so its normal to see people walk around the other building's cafetaria, for example, just to get a fresh air or simply out of boredom. The grass are greener on the other side anyway, the pajeon can taste different in each building despite having the exact same recipe, right?

 

FLOOR 7, WEST BUILDING'S CAFETARIA

"So that day when I met you, it was not your room?"

"Nope."

"Where do you live exactly?"

"West building, 15th floor."

"No way that's like way accross where I found you."

"Yup. This," cues the dramatic stares all around the food hall, "is my building. My place to be. My real home."

"That's cute."

"So how about you? You see, I've never known much about you, what is this job that you're doing, that you keep getting breaks so often?"

"It won't be fun anymore if I tell you."

"I'm good at faking my amusements. Try me."

"Let's see. Do you know the generous wealthy man that owns this place?"

"Yes! The infamous Dongjun-ssi! I really want to meet him I heard that he's a really nice guy!"

"Well, I kinda work for him."

"Kinda? Like a driver? Bodyguard? You look like one. Or a chef?"

"He's my dad."

"NO WAY THAT'S NOT WORKING YOU CAN JUST SAY BLOOD RELATED."

"Shut up, Daniel, everyone was trying to get a nice quiet lunch."

 

 

This huge apartment has one person or more living inside each available room.

With 30 floors, take out the unexisted ones and those for facilities, we will be left with around 20. Times another 20 for each room in each floor, and multiply it with three for the number of the buildings. That might be a little bit too much of math, but there has to be more than 1000 people living inside the system.

 

Incoming Message

danielahn to bms1104:

minsoo-ya~! i was looking for you all day but cant find you everywhere.. i even asked staff too but they said youre so busy T_T hey i just want to thank you so much for being nice to me these past few weeks, you've saved my life so many times! i wish i could say that directly to you but i gotta go.. my girlfriend asked me to move out with her since she got a decent job recently.. ugh lucky girl she just graduated tho. BUT i hope to see you again soon, we can arrange some lunch so i can properly say goodbye to you! take care, superhero! ^^

 

 

This huge apartment has at least 1000 people.

And I just have to bumped into you.