Hunger.

N.A.P oneshots!

Its 2 in the morning, and the leader wakes up by the angry grumble on his tummy. He knows that eating in the middle of the night is not good for his body, but he can't deal with midnight starvation. A bowl of cereal won't hurt, I practice harder than those kids anyway, he thinks.

He drags his long legs to the kitchen to fulfill his hunger, when he hears the sound of teeth and spoon clashing on that direction. His lips produces a tiny smile seeing none other than his main vocal sitting on the kitchen counter, eating a pint of strawberry ice cream.

 

"Hyungie!" The younger kid whispers in a not so soft voice to the other, with his arms stretch wide. The leader walks closer to the skinny kid with the brightest smile possible that he has only for him.

"Yes, Daniel? What are you doing at this hour?" Minsoo regrets the word decision afterwards; its pretty obvious he's eating ice cream. He can never understand how can someone as calm as him turns into a nervous wreck in front of a certain cutie.

"Well, ice cream...? Tee hee, I can't help it I suddenly crave for it. You're hungry, hyungie?" Niel's tiny hand moves the spoon to Minsoo's lips, pushing the pink ice cream in his mouth. Minsoo the spoon clean, stares at the shorter kid, and smiles. Niel blinks as Minsoo eyes are fixed on him only. Being the oblivious kid he is, his mind is filled with the only question, if Minsoo hyung is hungry then why don't he grabs his bowl?

 

But Minsoo also forgets what he's there for. Seeing his certain dongsaeng, he can't feel the hunger that used to strike his tummy. Something about Niel keeps Minsoo's eyes fixed on his face, while he lets out an amused smile. He keeps staring at the kid in front of him while the other stares back confused.

"Hyung? Minsoo hyung!"

"Hm? Why Daniel-ah?"

"Why are you staring at me like that? My lips grow bigger again?"

"Nope. There's something."

"What? What is it?"

"That."

"That what? Yah hyungie tell me ppali."

The leader answers by leaning closer and presses his lips against Niel's plump lips softly, takes the other by complete surprise. Niel doesn't know what to do or how to react, but he likes the feeling of having a pair of warm lips against his own, so he just closes his eyes and lets Minsoo does his thing before the younger pulls away and smiles at him amusedly.

"What was that for?"

"The ice cream was all over your lips, Daniel. I just helped you cleaned it up."