~Drabble 34

Kwiyomi drabbles

Year 2012, February. Kris walked past the class of legends quickly.

Rumour has it that the class of legends aren't humans, even if they are, their IQ numbers are higher than professors'. Everyone has something they're good that, and they're unbeatable. Basically putting, there's nothing they can't do.

Rumour has it, Kris doesn't believe it, he wanted to be a part of it.

He stopped in his tracks. Someone was outside the door standing, hands in his pockets. He did look like he was being punished, but his stance didn't look like it. He was looking around, ignoring the book and pen on the floor beneath his feet. He didn't look the least guilty.

Kris quickly his heel and took another way.

That's the first time they met. He was having a punishment, he needed to see a teacher, instead Kris wanted to see him again.

Year 2012, March.

As he nearly passed the door, it flung open and nearly hit him square in the nose. Nearly because Kris took a step back just in time (thank God for reflexes). A book flew out, followed by a shirt and a someone. He stumbled over his own feet and picked up that shirt. Someone yelled from the inside - Kris didn't hear properly - and the person kicked the door shut hard. Kris widdened his eyes at the dent on the metal door.

"What's her problem." The person mumbled and threw the shirt over his shoulder. As he turned to leave, he found himself stepping infront of Kris. "Yo. What's your problem?"

"Nothing." Kris said quickly and ran away, ignoring the 'hey, hey' calls behind him.

It may just be his luck, it may be his rotten uncoordinated limbs, but the person caught up with him. When Kris felt his wrist being grabbed he just froze on the spot, the books in his hands dropping to the floor with a loud clatter.

"What's your problem?" He asked again.

"Nothing I said." Kris repeated.

"Ahh." He mumbled a few colourful words to himself. "You're an outsider."

"I am?"

"What were you doing outside our class? Usually people don't come to this side of earth."

"I was just passing by."

"Don't lie."

"I was sending something."

'Don't lie."

"I want to be a part of that class okay."

The person released his grip on Kris' wrist. "What's up, I'm Kyungsoo."

"Huh?"

"I'm Kyungsoo. Don't outsiders do introductions?"

"I'm Kris." Kris bent down to pick up his books. One of them lay at the edge, and Kyungsoo kicked it over. The book slid over and Kris quickly picked it up and dusted it. "Dude! That was my book!"

"Sorry." Kyungsoo sent him a lazy wave and put a hand on his shoulder. "So you want to join our class."

"Yes." Kris adjusted his pile of books. "Nothing is wrong with having a dream or an aim."

"It's cool." Kyungsoo pulled Kris back outside the class of legends and sat him there. "Stay."

"What?" Kris felt more than flustered. He had a class to attend, he had teachers to see, he had questions to ask, he had lots of things to do. He couldn't be stuck here.

"Or I'll kick you. You saw the door."

He didn't move his .

Kyungsoo sat down oppposite him. "So what can you do? What are you good at?"

"I'm currently joining chess, I joined the badminton tournament." Kris answered honestly.

"Achievements? Specializing?"

"I got third place in English quiz once."

"I'll tell you something." Kyungsoo put a hand on his thigh. "You can't survive here like that."

"I know." Kris said, obvious disappointment lacing his voice.

"Everyone here are like predators. We're hunting each other down. They will find every single way to kick you out, bring you down and step on you. If you're lucky you'll climb back up but they'll be blocking the gates."

"Thank you for smashing my dream." Kris sighed.

"Why do you want to enter our class?" Kyungsoo leaned against the wall. Kris leaned against the railing, letting his books lie around the floor.

"I want to prove myself. I want to tell people I can do it. Also I heard you guys are fun."

"We play like ." Kyungsoo stood up as the bell rang. "You better hurry. You'll be late."

"Oh ." Kris quickly stood up and ran down the stairs. Kyungsoo stared at his back, looking down at his books on the floor.

"Stupid fella left his books."

Year 2012, July.

The door slammed open as if Thor opened the door with a blast of thunder himself. Kris paid no attention, he was busy taking down notes for physics. The person walked in with heavy footsteps, his clasmate's gasped. A bag was flung on the chair beside him, the person sitting down later after.

"Good student." Kyungsoo said, dropping Kris' books on his table. "You left this."

Kris finally looked up. "Oh my god I've been looking for these forever I even bought new ones. Where the hell were they?"

"You left them with me." Kyungsoo proped his legs up on the table. "Normal classes look so different. Smaller, warmer. Literally warmer. What's with the ventilation in here?"

"You? When did I?" Kris shoot him a look.

"Previously. Months ago."

"Oh my - " Kris slapped his forehead to the table. "How did I forget."

"Good student, you are." Kyungsoo gave him a comforting pat.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you in the class of legends?" Kris plucked Kyungsoo's hand away.

"I got kicked out." Kyungsoo said in a tone that Kris couldn't process.

"WHAT?"

Whispers and shushed talk went around the classroom, some people pointing at Kyungsoo openly. He's from the class of legends, he's from the class of legends. So what if he's from the class of legends, someone asked. He's the bad boy from the class of legends and he's in our class. First dude in history to get kicked out of the class of legends.

"Yeah."

"I'm here for you, good student." Kyungsoo put his legs down and moved his chair closer to Kris'. "I'm going to study with you and push you up there."

"But - "

"I have all the time in the world."

"What about you?"

"I can always go up myself."

"But - "

Kyungsoo then slammed a fist on the table. "Any objections?"

Was Kris even allowed to have objections.

Year 2012, August.

Kris felt very afraid. Kyungsoo is fighting with this teacher that they all disliked with passion. Their arguement started with a stupid statement, and now the teacher looked like she was going to bite both of their heads off. Kris didn't even know how he was involved in this.

Before everything exploded (Kyungsoo looked like was going to tear the class down), a light knock came at the door. "Come in." The teacher growled.

In came a person whom Kris has never seen before. Black hair, dark eyes, dark complexion. Weird enough he looked good. Kyungsoo looked shocked enough to see him, it looked like no one knew him except for Kyungsoo. Pieces clicked in their places.

"What are you doing here, Kai?" Kyungsoo snapped. Kris felt himself shrinking down even more into his corner.

"I'm checking on the first dropout we have. Really now, for this kind of material?" Kai took a look at Kris and looked away like he was nothing.

"What do you mean this kind of material." Kris summoned enough courage to voice this out. Then Kai looked over at him and scoffed.

"Some little kitten doesn't know it's place." Kyungsoo kept quiet and glarred at both the teacher and Kai. "I'll be the good guy I am and explain it you, Hello Kitty."

"His name's Kris." Kyungsoo growled.

"Doesn't matter. See kitty, the class of legends isn't some place you come and go as you please. What of legends are we, we're decendants of who and who. Which means, your blood stinks."

Ouch, Kris thought. His bloodcells felt insulted.

"And little squishy here happens to be the son of a mob boss. Cliche, but hey, people like this ."

Kris looked at Kyungsoo, whose grip on the table got tighter. Kris swore he heard some pieces of wood tearing off already.

"So dear, if you want common blood, you can. Play by the roman rules."

"i will." Kyungsoo said, pushing Kai out the door. "We'll do it both ways. Kris, follow."

As soon they were out, Kyungsoo threw Kai down on the floor. Kai looked like he was used to it, he had no big reaction. Kris stood at the side awkwardly, looking at the students of the class of legends, actually fighting right before his eyes.

"Our rules. Once out, never back in. You'll be bit by the wolves, we don't give no ." Kai said casually, picking himself up and leaning against the railing.

"Their rules. Trash a class, get punishment."

"Stupid rules. Trash a class, just replace it. Get a better one."

"We're doing this two ways, Kai."

"I bite. Don't come closer." Kai grinned. "Litte bad boy Kyungsoo, risking and wasting his life on this good student."

"You want to play it that way, you want to play it that way Kim Jongin?"

"Shut up."

"Right. You shut up too."

"You'll regret this." Kai left this as his last words, also the last words Kris heard from Kai.

2013. January.

" you, Do Kyungsoo. First day of school, and we're here." Kris swore, not caring what the people passing by thought anymore. Kyungsoo stood beside him in a similar position, hands upstraight above his head and his knees bent, sitting his weight down and balancing himself. It proved harder done than said.

" you too. I don't come to the first day of school. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have broken the rules."

"Is it my fault you live in the class of legends and you guys skip every single day?" Kris snapped, feeling his arms fall asleep.

"It is your fault that I left the class of legends to look for you, idiot. It's also your fault that you didn't explain the school rules to me." Kyungsoo fought back.After a year of knowing him, Kris also found out that Kyungsoo had an amazing ability of manipulating all kinds of conditions to his favour. Kris hardly won any arguements.

"It's common sense." if he were allowed to move, Kris would probably have facepalmed right now.

"No it isn't if I don't know it. And why are we really following this punishment, we can just skip this ." Kyungsoo stood up straight.

"Because I still want to keep my position in the school. I'm no son of a mob boss, I have stinky blood." Kris glanced over at him. "You can just stand there, I'll follow the rules."

"I said get up." Kyungsoo grabbed Kris' arm.

"I said I have to graduate." Kris flung his hand away. "Can you please just sit down and read a book and not make this harder for me."

"I'll crush your balls."

Kris automatically closed his knees together to protect his future Father's Day dreams. Unfortunately, his limbs failed him and he lost his balance, successfully falling over himself. He caught himself with his palms, panting at starring at the floor, only a few centimetres between the concrete and his face. Blood rushed to his arms and legs and he got sudden cramps.

" ." He hunged himself and rolled on the floor. " you Do Kyungsoo."

"Now that we're done, we can go." Kyungsoo smiled and squated down, looking at Kris on the floor. "I'll let you pick where you want to go."

"Library." Kris said, clentching his fists.

"Of all places." Kyungsoo groaned.

"You siad you'll let me pick." Kris rolled over. "A little help please. I'm cramped all over.

2013. April.

"Do Kyungsoo."

"Pst." Kris nudged Kyungsoo. "She's calling you."

"Do Kyungsoo." The teacher repeated.

Kyungsoo got up lazily, hands in his pockets and hair looking like he just woke up. (well he actually just woke up) He walked up to the front, looking at the teacher and the paper in her hands. "What."

"I'm rather surprised. You've got splendid results comparing to last year."

"Heh."

"What?" Kris sounded shocked.

"Can you share your secret of studying with the class?"

"No I cannot." Kyungsoo snatched the piece of paper from her hands with a swift flick of his wrist. He then strolled back to his seat, throwing the paper onto Kris' desk. "Tadah."

"This is impossible. You got the 49th in the class, we have 50 people in here." Kris looked at Kyungsoo. "I thought you're from the class of legends."

"Hey. I never said I was good at studying."

"But this is too low.' Kris pointed at the paper. "49th. That's a number I never imagined someone would get."

"Jeez stop showing off. If it weren't for you dragging me to the library I'll probably be last."

"Shut up. You need to work hard." Kris pulled out a notebook and started scribbling. "You'll do homework, revisions, study sessions and go for tuitions."

"You sound like you're really good at academics."

"I get top 5 every exam."

2013. July.

"Kris. Number 50."

Kris strolled out, snatched the paper, went back to his seat and tore it apart. Kyungsoo shot him a worried look and put his hand on his shoulder. "Everything alright?"

"Sure. Everything's fine." Kris threw the shreads into his desk and leaned back on his chair.

"Do Kyungsoo. Number 2."

"Everything's fine." Kris mumbled to himself.

That day in the afternoon, Kris skipped. Kyungsoo came back from recess with no one to sit with. He ran out after realizing his bag was gone, ignoring the teacher's yells because teachers be damned.

Where the hell was Kris?

A thought suddenly clicked into his mind and went up to the roof, three steps becoming two steps, breaths getting quicker as he climbed. He kicked the metal door right off it's hindges and sent it flying, revealing a very lonely back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kyungsoo stormed over and demanded. He turned Kris to face him and stopped breathing for a few seconds.

He was crying.

"What's wrong with you?"

He must have had a wrong choice of words, because Kris burst out into sobs and turned his back to Kyungsoo. Even though bewildered, he walked to the other side and forced Kris' head up.

"I want to know everything."

"This is all because of you." He said, slapping Kyungsoo's hand away. "Because of you, my life is ruined."

"You think you're the only one with his life ruined." Kyungsoo scoffed. "Come on, let's compare, who's more tragic Who deserves to be pittied and fussed over a little small thing. Come on, spit it out."

"My father got fired from his job." Kris put his arms around Kyungsoo and hugged him tight. "My mom is in coma, fighting cancer. I might have it from her. I failed both of them, because I was with you. You ruined me, taught me to break rules, cut off all my extra marks. My dad can't take this stress, he blames it on himself, he can't pay my tuition and school fees, he can't pay for mom's medication. I can't bear to see both of them like this."

"I got kicked out. My dad doesn't want me to do well in school, he says school is useless. You brought me to the library, you told me to study, you nagged the notes at me. I got good results and he isn't happy with it. He says I've turned good, now I'm a Banished even though I have pure blood. A pure blood, banished." Kyungsoo laughed. "Who's pitier?"

"You." Kris released his hug.

"Shut up. You know it's you." Kyungsoo pushed Kris. He clumsily fell over his feet and fell backwards, Kyungsoo caught his head just in time and put it down slowly.

"I don't regret it. I don't care if I get kicked out. I can be like you, I can be one of you."

"I can't be you." Kris looked up at the sky. "I have stink blood. I can't go that way."

"We can be you together." Kyungsoo put his hand over Kris' eyes. "Think about it. Start now, don't worry anymore."

"I hate you." Kris said. "I hate you so much. I'm the bad person."

"And I'm the good guy who's going to make you good again."


basically saying Kris was a good student, Kyungsoo was a bad student with powerful background *vomits at cliche*

then kyungsoo changes Kris into a bad boy, Kris changes kyungsoo into a top student

then kyungsoo pulls kris back to the right path

but i at writing so this is what you have

oh and jongin is supposed to be the guy who likes kyungsoo but pretends to hate him so much. and jongin isn't the pure blood people think he is, he's adopted. only he and kyungsoo knows that, so jongin is offended when kyungsoo calls him jongin. kai is is fake name, fake identity, fake self.

that fake blood stinky blood thing just...came out

i really like the idea of two people getting punished outside class together its just cute somehow

AND since it's kyungsoo's birthday im gonna dedicate this to kyungsoo the squishy as well

#HappyKyungsooDay