| byung-bying | oneshot |

Kwiyomi drabbles
"Luhan. Luhan. You haven't finished your work yet. Luhan?"
It was always like that. Luhan Luhan Luhan. Yes I know my name is beautiful but you don't have to call me repeatedly.
"Luhan." He called again
"What."
A stack of papers and a pen landed on the coffee table in front of me. I looked up and saw him with his arms crossed, looking down on me.
"Finish your work." He told me, lips pursing together.
"I don't want to. Why can't you do it for me?" I sighed and grabbed a pillow from the side
"Because it's your work." He said, leaning down closer to me. "Finish it."
"But I-" But I couldn't finish my sentence because he closed my lips with his. When I realized it he already pulled away and left. "Finish your work." He said before leaving to his room.
 
Damn him. Damn you Oh Sehun.
Sehun's my roomate, classmate, childhood neighbour and still neighbour (who am I kidding? We're separated by a wall), and now tutor.
That's right the infamous Luhan needs a tutor.
Why you ask?
Because his grades are slipping.
Because his mind is messed up.
Because his mind is messed up by his tutor.
Awesome right?
Of course, I put all the fault on him. If he didn't kiss me that day I wouldn't have a spark of hope. The spark triggered the burning fire in me okay? I know it sounds old if I say it like that and it doesn't match my image but who cares. The fire of hope is burning inside me, because of that spark.
He claimed to be drunk that day, but only an idiot would believe him. He took my first kiss and everything inside my mouth okay! For all those years I've been saving my first kiss, and he took it like that. I mean it was meant for him, but not like that.
After the spark he'd tutor me in the weirdest ways that adds oil to the already burning fire. He'd kiss me if I got all the questions correct, he'd hug me if I finished my work and then he'll leave me alone to wonder whether he meant those actions or it was just to congratulate me.
Legend says that if you're frustrated, means you care. How would I know that? Have you seen his face? It's so poker I can play card games with it. I could fill in an empty K or J card with that poker face.
That is how my mind is messed up. Does he mean it? Why does he do all those for?
Why do I even like him?
 
"Luhan ahh."
There it started. Early in the morning. I opened my eyes and got a shock of my life. Sehun was just hovering above me and looking down on me. I panicked honestly.
Taking extreme measures, I acted like I was still half asleep and turned to my side, kicking his legs while I was at it, hoping that he would move away.
"Luhan." He called again, grabbing my legs into place, barely below my thighs. Damn it Sehun.
I threw my arm over my eyes, peeking a little to see what he had up his sleeve. Wrong choice. My shirt lifted a little along with my arm revealing a teeny bit of skin, and Sehun took it the wrong way. He slid his hand under my shirt and tickled all my ticklish spots. I curled into a ball laughing, trying to kick him the process.
"Great. You're awake."
"No I'm not. I just regained consiousness."
"You have history exam today, and english after that. Tuition will be canceled because I'm busy later on."
"Busy?" I sat up on my bed, completely ignoring his reminders for my exams later. "Doing what?"
"Suho is coming over today."
I felt something stirring in me. Even though I didn't know who was that person he mentioned, I felt jealous and I hated it. I'm jealous of an unknown person. Great.
"Who's Suho?" I asked a little too carefully
"My ex."
"Why have I not heard of him before?"
"Because I've never mentioned him."
"Why not?"
"It's not nessecary to know about his presence. Get up. You'll be late in 10 minutes."
I scrambled out of bed immediately, throwing curses at him for not waking me up earlier (not to mention in a more normal way). Quickly gargling my mouth, I threw my unironed uniform on and grabbed a piece of bread from the table before dashing out with my bag dangling behind my shoulders.
"Why did he leave his pencil box here."
 
I pulled myself back home and threw my bag to a random corner. I was completely beat from those two exams today, and i was pretty sure I flunked pretty bad, maybe barely scraping past the passing mark. And whats more I didn't have lucky pencil with me today. Left the whole pencil case at home....damn.
"Sehun ahh. Where's food..."
"Sehun?"
"Oh Sehun?"
For the first time, I was looking for him. Not in his room, not in the kitchen, not in the bathroom cutting his wrists (too much fiction), not at the balcony hanging himself (too much drama), not killed in the carpark (he didn't have a car). Not anywhere.
And you know what was scarier? 
He wasn't picking up his phone.
Damn you Oh Sehun.
I decided to camp at the couch wrapped in my blanket, with everything needed laid out perfectly around me. Food, incase of hunger; water to quench the thirst; books so that i look like I studied was studying; remote control to the TV, mp3 player and phone. Perfect.
I stayed there watching TV for about 3 hours or so. I flipped through a few pages of the book i had, nearly falling asleep because it was so boring. No pictures at all, and the words were probably font 12. Why do people even read this?
The door lock clicked open when I was jamming along to a really lame song. In my defense, the 'awo' part was catchy. Anyway I jumped off the couch and stood in the hallway with my hands on my hips, ready to lash out on him because I hardly got the chance to. He was always the one scolding me and now i've got a chance. Ha!
He came tumbling in and nearly knocking over his favourite lamp (he has a rap dedicated to it). I quickly caught him by the waist before he fell his computer chair. He was laughing and giggling like a mad man. Wait, he is a mad man. Is he normal now?
He took a look at me and smiled. Dear lord have mercy Oh Sehun smiled at me Oh Sehun smiled. At me.
"Dear Ruhann, why were you tho late~" He slurred my name and hung a hand over my shoulder. "Leth go~to the room~" He then dragged me along to his room.
Fortunately or unfortunately, he lost his balance and fell flat on his face on his bed. He mumbled something and laughed again, the matress muffled his words.
"What? I can't hear you." I flipped him over. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down beside him. Oh my god why am I enjoying this and not enjoying this at all.....
"Ruhan." He said loudly. "Dew know that Thuho wath a rilly rilly bad guy? He bloke up with me for Kyungthoo, and now that Kyungthoo hath Kai, he wanth uth to bee back togetherrrr." He lisped all his words. Being his loyal stalker and crush, I understood his lisp but I never knew anything about Thu- i mean Suho.
"I dun't know why did I even meet up with him....."
"Yeah. I don't know why either." I said, a little jealous
"Ruhann."
"Yeah?" I replied
"Ruhan."
"Yeah."
"Ruhan." he called again. It was annoyingly cute, and that annoyed me.
"Hmm?"
"Ruhan."
"Yes Sehun."
"I love you." were the last words before he snorred and fell asleep. I could feel the heat going up my face to my ears and spreading to my cheeks. I tried to move away but he was still clawing on to my hand even though he's asleep. I had no other choice to to lie down beside him. Eventually I drifted off to sleep as well.
 
I woke up with Sehun hovering above me again, this time he was breathing down my neck and mumbling something about me liking him. HOW DID HE KNOW?
I quickly scrambled up straight and starred at him dead in the eye. The sudden pain in my arm made me remember that I slept on my arm the whole time. Great. And it was 9pm. How was I supposed to sleep after that?
"I suppose you didn't take advantage of me while I was asleep?" He asked, raising an eyebrow (i have got to learn how to do that)
"I you. Happy?" I said, twisting my arm to let the blood flow. Ughh the pins and needles.
"Yeah. I'm happy." He replied, moving away from me. I swore the ends of his lips went up about 2 degrees.
I rolled my eyes and moved to the bathroom. It was a daily routine thing for me to go to the toilet after I wake up. After an afternoon nap, a nap in school, I have to go. My bladder doesn't sleep apparently. I came out satisfied and twisted my arm around a few times and moved the joints at my shoulder. I felt crispy and sighed.
"Do you need something to drink? You're were pretty knocked out just now."
"Do I want to know what information did you obtain from me?"
I titled my head and tried to remember. "You said Suho, Kyungsoo, Kai. And you were half sobbing or something." I passed him a cup of water.
"Thank you. Any other thing?"
"Nope." I said, smiling and rememerbing him saying I love you to me. It might be fake, it might be drunk talking, but for all I care, I had that moment with him.
"I've got something to tell you." He said, putting the cup away and walking towards me. I backed up against the wall because he looked really itimidating and I was a little afraid of what he would do to me. Not that I didn't have any weird imaginations. No wait, they aren't weird.
"What do you want Sehun. Go away."
"Why do you ask me to go away now? You have always been used to me touching you." He grabbed my arms and pinned them beside my body. I turned away so that I won't look at him and my resolve won't die down.
"Because you're making me confused." I blurted out. He looked at me with a more confused face, and that added to my confusion.
"What do you mean?"
"What do you mean what do I mean Sehun?" I yelled at him. "First you kiss me, then you tell me you love me when you're drunk, the next morning you don't remember a thing. Am I expected to act the same as well? Like nothing happened? I like you so I can't!"
"I-I-" He gapped at me like a fish out of water. I glarred back at him, tears in my eyes and continued yelling
"And you come back drunk telling me Suho dumped you and now he wants you back. Do you want to go back to him and leave me like you always do? I'm nothing to you at all right?"
"No Luhan. You're something to me." He said quickly
"Like what?" I snapped
"Something. My childhood f-" He stopped in his words then. I looked at him, eyes softening because I could see he was having a hard time sorting things out. Was he confused like me as well?
"Someone I treasure alot. Someone I like." He said, looking at me.
"Someone you like." I repeated.
"Someone I like." He said, leaning down. I felt something warm press against my lips, and then I realized we kissed. We were kissing. Dear lord Oh Sehun is kissing me I think I might faint-
"I like you Luhan." He said after pulling away.
"I like you too Sehun." I smiled a little at him. "My arms hurt."
"Oh. Sorry." He quickly loosened his grip on my arms but he never let go. "So....?"
"I like you." I said, pouncing on him and hugging him tight. He was hesitant but he put his arms around me in the end.
"You don't mind me and Suho?"
"No. As long as you like me, I don't care about Suho and Kyungsoo or Kai."
He turned his head and kissed my cheek. I could feel him smiling. I guess we were both confused. So did that mean he liked me from the start?
He half dragged me back onto bed and threw a shirt over me in replacement for pajamas. We then cuddled next to each other face to face with his arms around my waist. I swear I felt like fainting because Oh Sehun was right infront of me.
"Ruhan."
"Hmm."
"Ruhan."
"It's Luhan."
"Luhan."
"Hmm."
"I love you."
He wasn't drunk. I died.

my gosh so sorry for taking so long (as in really really long im so sorry *sobs*). this was lost in the computer so i thought i had to rewrite it and boom it appears and i've put both together.
hope it didn't too much

and I hope you enjoyed it ^^