~Drabble 38

Kwiyomi drabbles

I'm not a believer of horoscopes or bloodtypes or fortune telling or things like that, but I really have to admit that October babies have a certain attraction to them.

Not that I'm attracted to Jeonghan or anything.

It's just that they're so mysterious and graceful in the things they do daily, like running their fingers through their hair or resting their chin on their hand. It's also a mystery why my eyes would automatically search for them in a crowd, for no special reason at all, maybe just to check if they're safe, see what kind of face they're making. They're really nice usually, following almost every request the fans ask them to, sometimes even joking around. But to their dongsaengs, its a luck thing. They can be nice, or they can be really mean, but I think they're just following in the rules they believe in.

Not that I mind Jeonghan being mean to me or anything.

They're in a way beautiful too, even Coups hyung is always following him around as if they were the eldest. They do seem like the eldest, responsible and caring towards their dongsaengs, like Coups would be the father, they would be the mom. That's what people say, the mom and dad couple who are touchy most of the time and don't seem to mind the skin contact. They can be quite possessive as well, like when Coups hyung and Hansol were too close that one time, or when Coups hyung kissed Seungkwan on the cheek. I would never do that to upset him.

Not that Jeonghan will notice I'm caring for him or anything.

The thing is, October babies kind of also have this side to them, if you got on their bad side, or they realize that you were really easy to tease. Like Bu Seungkwan always being attacked, I mean it's funny at times, sometimes I feel bad for him because that's just how he is. But then again, I wouldn't want to be the one that was being attacked, so I guess as long as it's not me it's fine.

Not that I want Jeonghan to attack me or notice me or anything.

Also, this is purely my opinion, but I've never understood why do girls fawn over guys with long hair. When guys just decide that they were too lazy to style their hair every morning, they keep the hair long and that's just about why guys have long hair. We don't do treatments and hairstyles like girls do, we just want to keep it out of our faces when we do work, but still need the hair down when our faces are at a state of unacceptable. Then I saw them, and I understood the meaning of long hair to mankind.

Not that I want to touch Jeonghan's hair like Coups hyung always does or anything.

I guess even if I were in the same unit as them and is always them, they'll never notice me, because they have eyes for someone else. Even so, I want to be beside them, maybe be the home they can come back to when they're out playing and got hurt. But kids always leave their homes in the end to go outside and make another one with their loved ones, no?

Not that I'll admit like Jeonghan or anything.