~Drabble 26

Kwiyomi drabbles

all this feels about the song and this

i cry while writing this and editing it okays

why u stupid troll why u make me feel for you

why


To my dear Exotics,

Hi, it's Chen oppa here from Exo. I believe you aren't known as Exotics now but instead as your official fanclub name our company SM Entertainment gave you right? I hope you will like it no matter how weird it sounds, because I know our fans are always thankful for what they have.

First of all, thank you for supporting Exo from April 8th year 2012 until now. That's how many years there.....5 years! Wow, you guys are the best. Thank you for all your support, your tears and smiles, and of course your money to help in our album sales. Keke. Thank you for being pretty fans who are loved by everyone and not let us down. We're always monitoring you guys as well.

On the road of 5 years, I, Chen, Kim Jongdae have experienced many things as an idol and artist. Oppa had so many schedules crammed in one day, I remember I only had one hour of sleep between schedules and I had to sleep in the car. Suho complained that he didn't have any schedules that time and offered to take some of mine, but I told him that I was the 'hot item' and told him he didn't need to. So you all could see me appearing at various broadcasts.

Besides the tiredness, oppa also knew the brotherhood relationship that we all built on the name of Exo. For the past five years, we had arguements and even fist fights, but in the end we resolved it ourselves. Oppa doesn't guarantee that it was solved in peace, but it was solved. Even though so, it helped to make our relationship stronger, and we trusted each other more. We made a cool fist bro thing that Baekhyun wanted to do, but I actually messed up alot of times. Shh, don't tell him.

Other than that, I felt love from various parties. My parents, sunbaes, hoobaes, members and also fans. I remember at the starting when we at the waiting room waiting for our turn in music stations, the members always had a mountain of fangifts consisting of food and healthy drinks. Oppa only had a few packets of biscuits then, but I still ate them deliciously and thankfully. Now as I go on, my mountain of gifts did increase, and so did the other members'.

Since oppa have spoken so much, I'm sure you all are smiling right now. That's right, Suho got married and so did Kyungsoo, Kris is dating and soon we'll all be gone. Don't be sad, oppa will always be there for you. We just have another name to carry. Someone someone's husband, like that. Like how we carry the name of Exo.

Oppa isn't sad. So you all shouldn't be too. There now, give me a smile. Thats right. Yes, I belong to you. Not you, you. Keke.

Oh, this isn't a time to be joking....I still have that image after so long.

Anyway, we are not disbanding and this isn't goodbye. We're just resting, going along with our lives like a normal person instead of an idol. We'll meet again, we just don't know when. Until then, I hope you still keep an eye for all 12 of us, and don't let your heart wander off too far away because you'll blame us for all your screaming then.

If you want updates of the members, Yes, Kris is dating but I won't tell you who. Kyungsoo and Suho already had their wedding as you all know, but none of the sister-in-laws are pregnant yet. Sehun is dating a Korean, Luhan is dating a pretty girl from China. The other members are single at the moment, although I'm not too sure about Lay and Kai.

See? That's why I told you to not wander off to far. Now you're blaming me for telling you that information. Why are we always like this since the start? Oh, we were? Okay.

Like I said, goodbye isn't goodbye. Goodbye means we'll see you again someday, but we don't know when is the someday. One day you'll see oppa as Dancing Machine Chen that cannot dance, the Trolling oppa and also your main vocal Chen again.

Do I have to say the standard thing again? I have to? Alright.

Exo will soon return with a more dazzling and cool image, so until then please anticipate us.

We are one! We're Exo! Thank you!

Ahh, my tears are falling....


like what the hell i don't even know whether is this a farewell message or hiatus message or what

imagine chen speaking to you in the video and thats exactly what he says

im crying about now because whyyyyyy