~Drabble 21

Kwiyomi drabbles

currently obssesed with baekyeol. why are you two ruining my feels for exom. sorry chenxiu couple, baekyeol took over


Baekhyun wondered why was he sitting in the middle of the cafe, stupidly waiting for his boyfriend to appear. He wondered why did he agree to wear his red scarf hand-knitted by Chanyeol which he hated so much. He wondered why did he agree to bring along their couple handphone charms and put it on his phone. He also wondered why was Chanyeol late for 30 minutes.

This has never happened before. Sure, the idiot Chanyeol tends to oversleep. Most of the time. As the days past Baekhyun learnt to get out of his home 5 minutes late so that he wouldn't be the lonely idiot waiting awkwardly with his phone. Chanyeol would arrive about 5 minutes later, applogizing with his smiley face that Baekhyun always wanted to slap off. But then remembering that day when Chanyeol cried infront of him, it was too heartbreaking, so he just let him off every single time.

"That bastard better have a good reason." Baekhyun mumbled, checking his phone for the fifth time. 2 pm in the afternoon. The cafe was full of students from the college nearby, and Chanyeol's classes ended a whole hour ago. Where the hell was he?

Baekhyun was about to press the 1 button on the speed dial when Chanyeol walked in, bags in his hands. Baekhyun waved him over with a sigh, glad to see the idiot smiling face again. Baekhyun noticed a different something flicker in Chanyeol's eye, but decided not to question it yet.

"Where have you been? My 's sore from waiting." Baekhyun complained, drinking his coffee and checking the bags.

"Sorry. Went to buy some stuff. I got you your favourite cream puffs." Chanyeol pulled out a paper bag and pushed it towards Baekhyun while giving his signature smile. Baekhyun nodded and thanked him.

"Anything special today? You specifically asked me to dress in this scarf and bring along the charm, plus you looked different today." Baekhyun took one out immediately and took a big bite. He savoured the delicious vanila cream inside, some off his lips while offering a bite to Chanyeol. He happily took a bite, then leaned forward to the cream off Baekhyun's lips.

"What?" Baekhyun asked suspiciously when Chanyeol leaned forward.

"Nothing."

Touch.

Baekhyun could feel heat rushing up to his ears. He quickly pulled his beanie over his ears and gave Chanyeol a kick under the table. "You could have told me, idiot."

"Let's go. I'm taking you to meet my parents." Chanyeol took the bags in one hand and Baekhyun's in another, throwing the empty coffee cup along the way out. Something clicked in Baekhyun's brain at that moment.

"Wait. Aren't your parents......."

"Yeah. We can still visit them. I'm in the mood today."

Baekhyun knew he was lying. Chanyeol keep suprisingly quiet on the bus ride there, instead of pointing out random people on the street, or showing him a new ulzzang he discovered when he was surfing the net in class. Chanyeol just sat there, hands grabbing his phone, Baekhyun's hand, and the plastic bags. Baekhyun pulled off his beanie and put it on Chanyeol, pulling it over his eyes.

"You can cry." Baekhyun said, straightening his back on the seat. He awkwardly pulled Chanyeol's head to lean on his shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled and followed, adjusting himself so his tall body wouldn't be much of a bother.

Minutes later, Baekhyun felt something wet on his shoulder. Turning his head to look, he saw a sleeping Chanyeol, eyes closed and hands holding tight to his. Baekhyun took his phone out of his grasp and slipped it into his pocket. Chanyeol had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He probably kept his tears in and they fell when he closed his eyes.

Baekhyun awkwardly shifted so that he could throw his hand over Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol's head fell on his lap. Luckily for them, the bus was almost empty, with only a few passengers in the front and they were at the backmost. He pulled Chanyeol's legs up and rested his head on his lap, patting his head lightly.

He didn't know what to say when he arrived there.


yay awkward ending is awkward.

i didnt want to make it too sad and all ><