~Drabble 12

Kwiyomi drabbles

Special white day chappie~

Delayed post date ><

BGM


"Hello. You're watching The Dating Show, I'm your host Leeteuk. Let's welcome the first male guest shall we?"

The male guest slowly entered the scene in a slowly dropping elevator. When his white pair Nike came into sight I held my breath. I knew who was that. I recognize those shoes. I customized them with him, we put a black lined wing on his right shoe while I have a wing on my left pair.

He entered with a bouquet of chocolate flowers. The crowd gasped at the guy entering. Of course, they probably think this extremely good looking guy was bound to succeed. MC Leeteuk ushered him to stand beside him to start the show.

"Hi guest. Introduce yourself briefly."

"I'm Moon Jongup, age 22, here to make my girlfriend my wife." He said, eyes locked on me.

"Oh? I'm pretty sure all the ladies here are single. Who may that beautiful girl be?" Leeteuk asked, scanning over all of us. I kept my shock inside of me, putting on a poker faced smile.

"Shh. You'll know later on." Jongup said, smilling. Leeteuk shrugged and pulled out a machine.

"Punch in the number of the girl you're interested in." He said, handing it to Jongup. Without any hesitation, he pushed in 6, which was my number. He passed it back to Leeteuk, who gave him a smug smile.

"I see she's a nice girl. Why did you guys break up?"

"Parents disagreements. Arguements." Jongup replied shortly. Leeteuk nodded. "Let's go on with the intro."

The video started with his introducing himself and some other common information. I wasn't paying attention because I was stopping all my feelings that were gushing up in me. My eyes never left his, his never left mine. We seemed to have a silent conversation in the dark room where everyone else was focused on the video clip. He had a sorry look in his eyes and I tried hard to keep my heart hardened. It was pretty hard considering I still love him so.

My mind went back to a whole month ago, when we broke up. It didn't have a reason at all, to be honest. I was tired, so was he. We still loved each other though, it seemed like we didn't know how to express that anymore. Kissing and holding hands didn't give us the tingles or that little electric shock anymore, it felt more like we did it because we were used to it.

I think that was it. We were used to having each other around. We don't appreciate each other anymore.

So we broke up. Actually I was the one that said it. He didn't want to obviously, he said he still loves me. I know it was true, I still love him too, but just hanging like that was too tiring for the both of us. So I told him that we needed time away from each other, so that we could learn to appreciate each other again. He held on to me, but I cut off all connection. I know, I felt like the bad person too, but I felt like it was the best decision at that moment.

"My girl, my honey, will you marry me?" The clip ended along with my thoughts, and I recollected them and focused on the show.

"What a touching clip. I believe we don't have to go on any longer because you will only take her?" Leeteuk asked

"Yes." He said, giving him a quick look then his eyes came back at me. "Sorry ladies. I only love her. I only see her."

"Well. Go up and bring her away. Might I remind you that she has the right to reject you, and once again you'll go home alone."

"You don't have to tell me that." He smiled and gave the mic back to him. He made his way towards me, and it felt like a thousand years.

With each of his step, I found myself longing for his warm hands around mine again. I missed his warmth against mine. I missed his soft lips, his protective gaze, his everything. I missed his awkward smiles and sometimes his smart comments. I missed his laugh and his fanboying over pokemon with me.

I rolled both my lips between my teeth, bitting hard and holding back the rolling tears in my eyes, threatening to fall any minute. He soon reached infront of me and reached into his back pocket. Pulling out a simple silver ring, he knelt infront of me. That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. My tears rolled down my cheeks and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Dear. Will you marry me?" He said with his smile. He was so sure that I would say yes, so sure that he wouldn't be rejected. I nodded my head slightly, still trying to stop the tears from falling.

He stood up and slid the ring into my ring finger, pulling my into a warm hug that I missed so much and said comforting words to me. "Don't cry baby. I'm here." I cried even more when he said that.

He guided me while I hung my head down. He gave a bow before leaving the scene, leaving the crowd of people clapping for our happiness, leaving the place I was lost for a month. I wondered why did I break up with such a loving man in the first place.

As soon as we reached the dressing rooms, he put me down on a car and squated infront of me with a piece of tissue in his hands, slowly dabbing away my tears and carefully not to smudge the eyeliner i had on. I gave him a smile and reached for his face. How I missed the warmth on my fingers.

His other hand s into my hand, holding me tight, fingers between fingers. "I wish you didn't wear so much makeup." He said, throwing the tissue away and getting another one.

"Shut up." I said, giving his hand a squeeze. He smiled and continued cleaning my face. The tears stopped falling already and I was glad. My eyes were getting puffy, and I didn't want him to think I wasn't happy with marrying him.

My eyes went back to the silver ring on my finger. He just proposed to me, he just proposed to me. I registered that in my mind. A gush of warmth filled me inside, melting my heart and opening a pathway for him to enter again. Maybe we had another choice that time, maybe we didn't have to break up.

"Sorry about the ring. I'll buy you a diamond one when we get married in church." He said when he saw me starring at the ring. I shook my head.

"I don't need a diamond one. I'm happy with this."

"Let's go home." he said, guiding me up and leaving the dressing room. We passed other broadcasting sets and rooms, went down the elavator to his car.

"I want to go for a drive." I told him and sat on the seat. He started the engines and nodded. We left, driving aimlessly around town, to the riverside and some old streets with neon coloured boards.

Are we married now? I know we're happy. Maybe this was the choice I should have took instead of breaking up. Maybe we needed something to trigger this choice? I realized how afraid I was if I didn't have him. But what triggered him to make this choice? I figured that he'll tell me when he felt like it. Right now it's still confusing for the both of us.

At least we know we love each other, and cannot afford to lose each other.

 


Ohh emm gee Im sorry
I in romance >o<

Leave a comment maybe?? =3

*ppyong*