~Drabble 9

Kwiyomi drabbles

Guide: How to take care of a blonde

Written by: A girl going insane any minute now because of the blonde boy under her roof which isn't anyhow related to her.

Step 1: Prepare everything for him

Clothes, food and acommodation are the basics. In cases like the princely Prince Jongup, even his medicine, homework and bath are included. Sometimes, you have to do the talking. He doesn't like to talk to peasants.

Be sure that his iced tea doesn't have ice and his americano taste like cocoa. His toothbrush must be put on the right hand side and the cup of water must be filled 80% full. Remember to cut his food into small bite sized and even feed him if you will. Oh and also, his clothes must be made of 100% cotton and sewn on by hand using gold thread.

Step 2: Resist him

No matter what he throws at you, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT agree with him.

Whether is it aegyo that is so fcking cute you can die in your puddle of cotton candy, or his y dance moves that make you strip automatically, or his abs that you can just look at all day without blinking your eyes, or his adorable puppy face, RESIST IT ALL.

Bang your head on the wall if you will. Maybe you can poke your eyes out so that you won't see those y stuff anymore, but you'd regret for life if you did that.

Step 3: Love him with all your might

Even though he's an idiot that demands weird stuff like a red bag with blue linnings or iced tea without ice, love him. He's a lovable mofo.

Constantly remind him about your love for him. The awkward but demanding prince is awkward with skinship. You might not want to touch his stuff. He'll throw it away.

Protect him from all harm of fangirls, jealous boys and meteors. They are dangerous species.

 


Uhhh.
Was sorta inspired by this book im reading.
really.
it's about taking care of this hot blonde who's her mom's friend's son
he has outragous habits and stuff
they fall in love in the end....so........
*cough*

*ppyong*