~Drabble 22

Kwiyomi drabbles

"You do know that you're gonna die like that right." She said, looking down at me. Not literally, I was examining my bruised knee. Damn that bastard! He's so gonna get more than cusses from me!

"Sorry to say so but I don't. Care to save me from dying?" I gave my signature smile (the one that has been statisticly proven to work 99% on girls. 1% of it are lesbos but whatever), thinking that she would fangirl and faint infront of me so that I can get back to looking at my knee.

She squated down without a word and put her stuff down on the grass. Swating my hand away, she looked at the bruise and started peeling the skin away. Is she that 1%?

"Hey!"

"Shut up. Make yourself useful and stay still. You do not happen to have any cloth right?" She held my knee firmly. I meekly pulled out a floral printed cloth out of the pile of lunchboxes I had in the bag.

"Wow. Diesel cloth. Never knew they had floral printed stuff." She said to herself I assumed, and wet it with some water from her bottle. She dabbed the cloth on my knee, not caring how much I winced. My gosh, were are those annoying girls when I need them?!

I reached out my hand and helped her tuck her fly away strand of hair behind her ear and pushed the others behind her shoulders. She gave me a glare and continued working on the cloth, making sure to tie it really hard and tugging on it harshly.

"You did that on purpose!"

"So did you." She replied and got up. Gathering her stuff she gave my leg a small kick before walking away. I tried to grab on to her (Well from down there I could only reach her legs and shoes) and ended up pulling her shoelace loose. She kicked me again and walked away, fishing her phone out and calling someone.

Seconds after she was out of sight, a swarm of girls came up to me and asked me worriedly how was my knee. Will my popularity rise after this fall? Not sure, but the medicine they got me sure are expensive. I mean, who gives  headache medicine to a person that just fell? And it was the expensive kind, gotta save that for my bro.


weird part is weird........~~