~Drabble 1

Kwiyomi drabbles

Does love need any qualifications?

Does love need any reasons?

They always ask me why I love them, I don't know myself either.

I love Eunkwang, not because of his face. I mean, he's not that handsome, but he's attractive. Not to mention his vocals that Hyuna could kill for. Most of all, he isn't skinny, but he isn't too buff either. He can play the piano too. A man with all rounder skills. Except for rapping. But I let it slide because I love him

I love Minhyuk and his motherly side. He and Eunkwang always takes care of the younger siblings by making breakfast and lunch boxes just for them. He can sing, although he usually raps, but I love both his singing voice and rapping voice. His smile could light up a cloudy day, like Hyunsik.

Ahh Hyunsik, the eye-smile guy that looks like Kikwang. I love him, words can't even describe. He can play the piano, guitar. He can sing really sweetly. He likes to tease by wrapping a blanket around him, shirtless underneath and walking around. Either wear a shirt or take of the blanket, Hyunsik. Don't have to be shy.

I love Ilhoonie too. If you don't know, he's the original creator of the Kwiyomi number counting that other idols have been doing. He's the rapper, mind you. Do not be fooled by his baby face. His singing voice makes me melt all inside. Did I mention that he's like a mini Junhyung? He's like a helper to Minhyuk in doing housework sometimes. Cutie pie.

I love Changsub. He's a total wacko with his freestyle rap although he's from the vocal line. Another extremely cute and hyper member who can skateboard and once jumped over Sungjae with his skateboard. They bet money on that. The only 2 words to describe him are, hyper wacko. But that's okay because I  love his wackiness. He isn't Changsub if he's not wacky.

I love Peniel. He always seem so awkward, whether speaking in English or Korean. He simply smiles at everything, only conversing when questions are asked, or when he feels like sharing something. He often corrects other's English, and the others correct his Korean. He is another cutie pie, an awkward one. I love his awkwardness.

I love Sungjae. He's another wacko in the house. He once broken a watermelon with his head. Like Eunkwang, this guy is an all rounder, who can sing and rap. Plus he's the tallest and the youngest. Never seen in another hair colour other than black. No one really understands what he is thinking. I think he's just adorable in his own world of breaking watermelons.

Are those reasons why I love BtoB? I don't know.

Whatever it is, loving someone doesn't need any reasons.