~Drabble 27

Kwiyomi drabbles

"And Baekhyun-" the door whipped open and a certain street pole was thrown in- "You guys should talk because Jongin and I are tired of your and Suho needs to study." Kyungsoo yelled from behind the closed door

"Sehun's fine though!" Kai called and yelped later on. Baekhyun deducted that Kyungsoo whacked him hard.

"Wait a se- Did you just call him Jongin?" Baekhyun yelled, jumping off his bed and ramming his fists at the door. "Don't leave me with the giant, es!"

"Play nice." Kyungsoo said, dragging Kai away. Baekhyun pulled at the door knob. No luck, they were locked in their own room. Great, totally great.

"Hi." Chanyeol greeted in his deep voice that Baekhyun missed so much.

"Hi." Baekhyun slid down the door, back against it and he propped his knees up and put his arms on them, looking up at Chanyeol opposite him. Seemed like he grew taller after 2 weeks of not seeing him.

"I see no one has done your nails after I'm gone. They aren't cut." Chanyeol noticed.

"I see no one has done your hair after you left. It looks like it needs a good trim, or maybe a good wash and blow dry." Baekhyun countered.

"Noona bought you new nail polish." He held up a bag. Baekhyun nodded and told him to put it down. "She asked you to come over again some time so that she can paint your nails."

"What for? We aren't exactly related anymore." Baekhyun snarled.

Much to his surprise, Chanyeol went down on his knees. Baekhyun was startled and quickly sat up straight, putting his knees down and crossing his legs. Chanyeol looked at him with tear filled eyes but full of determination and it almost made Baekhyun fling himself at him and throw his arms over the taller guy.

"Baek, I'm really sorry for what I've done. I know saying sorry won't change the fact that I hurt you and the fact that I was a stupid , but I really want you to give me the chance to heal the wound. For the past week noona's been whacking me everyday and I know it doesn't compare to your pain."

"Shut up you ." Baekhyun spat but he felt his heart growing softer already. No, I can't give in, I can't fall for him again, after what he's done to me.

"Baek." Chanyeol moved closer to him. Baekhyun didn't push him away so he saw it as some kind of acceptance. He put his arms around the smaller guy and pushed his head to lean on his shoulder. "Baek, you can cry. You can hit me. I deserve it. But please, please give me a chance to treat you better."

Baekhyun bit down on his lower lip to prevent himself from letting out the sobs. he did cry on Chanyeol's shoulder though, fists raining down to hit the giant in the chest. Chanyeol kept his grip firm around Baekhyun, giving him assurance and safety like he always did.

The fists soon lost their energy and just slid down Chanyeol's chest, but the puddle of tears on his shoulder made Chanyeol wonder would he go to hell if he died because he was really a to Baekhyun.

"I'm tired." Baekhyun said, voice a little muffled by Chanyeol's clothing but was still heard clearly by Chanyeol. He smiled and carried Baekhyun to his bed, still keeping his arms tightly around Baekhyun and Baekhyun still kept his head burried in his shoulder.

As soon as his his his bed, he grabbed his blanket and threw it over his head, turning and wrapping the blanket tightly around himself. Chanyeol sat by the bed feeling rejected. Perhaps Baekhyun never did forgive him after all.

"Yeol."

He smiled. "Yes Baek."

"Hold my hand."

Chanyeol grabbed on to the little fingers that was sticking out under the blanket and pat them lightly. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's cold fingers wrapping around his. Chanyeol's hands were big and cold like he remembered.

He wasn't sure how long passed and he lost track of time, but he enjoyed this very moment. Thank God for the best thing in my life, thank God for Baekhyun.


err this will be stuck somewhere. the somewhere will come soon sometime....i hope.....i guess...i wish....