~Drabble 35

Kwiyomi drabbles

Dear Junmyeon,

I am aware that you dislike your birth name, but there's nothing you can do about it. I am also aware that you changed your name legally, sadly for you, there are people like me who remember you as Junmyeon, not the protector.

I hope you are aware of the reason why I'm writing this to you. If you're not informed, let me tell you. I'm writing this to tell you how much you . Yes, you . Nobody likes you, we just pretend to you so that you can be stuck in your tiny little 'Junmyeon Land' where you are king and everyone adores every single thing that you do.

We don't.

I'm the representive among us, also because I've known you from young, I also think it's best for me to tell you that you . You can say I'm mean, you can spread word that I eggs and (but not yours) but lemme break your protection layer, your little bubble from Junmyeon Land. I'm sorry to break it to you but no one cares if you think you're so pitiful. We don't care, we got things to worry about more than you. You basically are just a tiny part of us. You may be a huge part of someone else, you have to find that person yourself. Point is, there are others that are more pitiful than you, yet they don't live in their pitiful land. Yes, Junmyeon Land is the Pitiful Land you live in.

Hate me for telling you this, but you have to face this . In the future you'll thank me for slapping you. If I don't you'll blame me for not slapping you. See the picture? Everyone is wrong but you, you're always correct. You don't live in Junmyeon Land anymore, Suho. No one cares about your past to be exact. I know you dislike your past, you think people will judge you for it. Thing is, no one cares. The name change was unnecessary.

We have our own worries too. We also want people to pity us. But instead, we put up a strong surface because why pass a day with a frown when you can pass it with a smile? Think that way, since no one cares, why should you?

You can also say that people are brought up differently and people can take stress and sadness and feelings differently. Sure, that's true. People change, that's true too. If you're willing to change, we'll see you differently. I'm not asking you to change for someone else's sake, but I'm telling you to change that 'everyone has to pity me' thing.

And stop following trends. Just because people date various people does not give you the right to be a douchebag. People who worship those douchebags are just raising them in their own Pitiful Land, even the worshippers are living in that land.

Suho honey, you can have friends. You have to identify them yourself, see if they treat you sincerely. I don't know if you take me as a friend, but I'm telling you sincerely that you should change, and its good for you, so I do see myself as a friend of yours. Other people might not have the patience to write this down without swearing every 5 seconds so remember to have good manners and thank me at the end after you read this. Manners is also something you have to change.

And it's not that I don't care, I put it deep within me. It's not relevant to your knowledge, okay sweetie?

Continue protecting whoever you want, remember what I said because you'll thank me in the future for this.

And break up with him before your parents find out. Seriously, your stories are more dramatic than a Hokkien drama.

Love,

Kevin Lee.


Kevin Lee aka Kris lol i dont know whats this too