Kyuhyun's Efforts to Win Her Back: Part One

Accidentally in Love

 

(Ha ha its like in this pic, hes like, "Tsss, it's hard to win her back.")

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hm..." I looked around and I wondered what I should order. I mean, I should have an excuse for coming to a cafe which Seohyun works in.

"Strawberry shortcake sounds good right now... but maybe I should get... no... Eeeeeh I don't know," I mumbled to myself. Then the waitress came to my table. And she happened to be the woman in my mind.

"What can I get you, sir?" she asked. I could tell she didn't look at me clearly. I looked and tried to pretend that I didn't expect her there. "Joohyun?" I asked. She looked.

"Kyuhyun?! What are you doing here?" she asked. "Well, I obviously want to eat something," I answered.

"Yeah, but why here?" she asked.

"Do I need to have a reason to go here? I mean, if I'm hungry and see a cafe, I'll go there. But I just don't know what to order. What do you guys have?" I asked.

"Well, since I'm the waitress and you're the customer, I'll just pretend you're not... you," she said.

"Oh, that's just cold... I'll just get some strawberry shortcake," I said. She nodded and asked, "Is that all?" I nodded and she walked to the counter.

I decided to get closer to her. I got up and sat at the counter. I just stared at her as she gave a paper to someone inside the kitchen. Then some guy walked past her and I caught him looking somewhere he shouldn't be.

Anger started boiling up inside of me. A part of me was saying, "Who the hell does that guy think he is?! Seohyun's yours! Go beat the crap out of him!" Another part was saying, "Just let him go and talk to her about it." The faint one was saying, "Forget it ever happened.

Just like last time, the other two were shouting loudly so I couldn't hear the faint one very well. I just decided to let it go and talk to her about it.

Once she turned around and saw me, she asked, "Why are you here?" I just said, "This place is filled with erts. Why do you work here? Some guy just walked past you, looking at your ."

"That was my boss," she said. "I hate him. He's a ert, alright."

"I think it's best that I stay here with you, then," I said. "What?" she asked. I nodded and said, "Yeah, you heard me. I don't want anything happening to you."

Then I stood up and walked behind the counter. "Hey, you're not supposed to—" she started.

"I don't care," I cut her off. Then her erted boss came and said, "Hey, you're not supposed to be behind this counter! Only employees."

"Well, I don't like the way you've been staring at my wife. So I might as well be with her," I said. Heheh, wife. I looked at Seohyun to see her reaction. She was just staring with wide eyes.

"I never knew Joohyun was married," the boss said. "Well, you know now," I said, putting my arm around Seohyun. The man just glared at me and walked away. I smiled in victory.

Then Seohyun pushed me away. "Hey!" I bumped against the counter. "Geez, I'm only trying to protect you from erts."

"Look, Kyuhyun, I don't care. I could lose my job," she said. "I don't think you should have this job," I said.

"Well, how else will I pay for Jongkyu's school and our apartment?" she asked.

"You can stay with me," I said. "And Jongkyu too."

She was kind of shocked by what I said. I mean, why would she stay with me? We're not even married. But I didn't care. If she stayed with me, she didn't have to work, and no erted bosses.

"W-well... I-I can't d-do that, I m-mean, I j-just can't," she stammered. "Well, if you stayed with me, no work, no erted bosses," I said.

"What about erted you?" she asked. erted me? Wha...?

"Joohyun, I'm not erted. When did I count as erted?" I told her.

"I counted you as a ert on that day we... mhm..." she answered.

"Th-that doesn't count! You and I both know that was not my intentions! I didn't know my car would stop! I didn't know it would rain! But you still blamed it all up on me! We fought and you cried! And... I couldn't stand to see you cry..." I said.

"How can it not count?" she asked. Okay, so I had said all those things up there, and she only focused on "That doesn't count"?

"Look, Joohyun, I didn't have with you to have a good time. I did it because I couldn't control myself. I let my heart control me. Not my brain. Not my common sense," I said.

"Are we really having this conversation in here?" she whispered. I looked around the cafe. Some people were staring at us.

"Yes, and we are not going to finish it here," I said and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her outside.

"So did you hear what I said earlier?" I asked. She nodded. I waited for her response.

"Oh yeaaahhh... sorry," she said after a few seconds. "Why didn't use your brain then?"

"Why didn't you use yours?" I asked. Oh! Boom! Burrrnnn! Heheheh. She just stared at the floor, all silent. I knew she didn't have an answer. She knew it too. And if she did have an answer, it'd have to be "I was letting my heart control me too."

"See? We're both to blame. Me, the most. But you also had a part of it. I'm just trying to fix it," I said.

"I know..." she whispered, tears falling from her eyes. "I know..." I was shocked. How could she be crying?! I couldn't stand to see her cry. It made me feel sad.

I did what I did six years ago. I hugged her. She didn't hug back, but she didn't push me away either. I her hair with my hand, trying to make her stop crying.

Soon, she stopped crying and we started walking to Sungmin's house to pick Jongkyu up. It was already night time. We weren't that close to Sungmin's house yet, but I guess that's why when it happened, I had no choice.

When we were walking, she suddenly fell. Before she could hit the ground, I caught her. She fainted. Maybe because of stress. Maybe because she was tires. I don't know. But I had no choice but to carry her and go to my house, which was closer.

I carried her on my back and ran all the way to my house. I took the keys out and unlocked the door. I left my key in the door when it opened. I just ran to the bedroom and put her on the bed.

I was panting. She was heavier than I thought, not the point, but... you know. I had to pick up Jongkyu from Sungmin's house though. But I needed to stay with Seohyun.

I took my cellphone out and called Sungmin. "Your call has been forwarded—"

I instantly hung up. I called him again and this time he answered. "Hello?"

"Hyung, can you bring Jongkyu to my house? Seohyun fainted and I had to bring to my house," I said. "Wait... what? Seohyun fainted?!" Sungmin exclaimed.

"She fainted?! Kyuhyun-ah, is she alright?!" I heard Sunny in the distance. "Yes! She's just asleep on my bed! And don't panic or else I will!" I shouted.

"Okay, I'll bring Jongkyu," Sungmin said. "Thanks, hyung," I said and hung up. I sighed. Sunny was really making me panic. Actually, both of them.

Soon, Sungmin and Jongkyu came.

"Hey, Jongkyu," I said when they arrived. Sungmin bowed and left right after Jongkyu walked inside. "Hi, daddy. Dad, what happened to mommy?" Jongkyu asked.

"Mommy is just very sleepy. She fell asleep while we were walking," I said, trying to NOT make him panic. "Ha ha, silly mom," Jongkyu laughed.

I chuckled. "Jongkyu, you should sleep. Go to the bedroom and sleep next to mommy," I told him. He nodded and put his backpack on the couch. Then he ran into the bedroom. I saw him lie down next to Seohyun and I nodded.

I walked to the couch and put his backpack on the other chair. "Looks like it's just you and me tonight, couch," I said. I lide down on the couch and closed my eyes. Then went to sleep.

 

Seohyun's POV

I opened my eyes and found that I wasn't in my bedroom. But Jongkyu was sleeping next to me.

"Jongkyu, where are we?" I asked. "At daddy's house..." he sleepily answered. "Daddy's house?" I questioned. Then I realized. I fainted while Kyuhyun and I were walking. He must've brought me to his house. I slowly got out of the bed and into the living room.

I heard singing in the kicthen. I took a peek. Kyuhyun was singing. And he was cooking too. I unconciously smiled to myself. I never heard him sing before. He was great at singing. And I thought he couldn't cook. Sungmin was always telling me that Kyuhyun can't cook. Well, there he was, cooking an American breakfast. I guess it's something he picked up at America.

"Urin, su nyeon jeone cheoeum manna~cheot nune sarange ppajyeobeoryeotgo, baby," I heard him sing. "Naega eodil gadeun machi~geurimjacheoreom nae gyeote seo itgo, yeah~"

"You sing nice," I commented, startling him. "Bwahhh! Seohyun-ah!" he shouted, shocked. He flipped his pancake too high and it fell on his head. I laughed.

He took it off and threw it in a trash can. "Geez, you scared me," he mumbled.

"I thought you couldn't cook," I said. "Well, it's just something I picked up at America," he said. I knew it.

"So you brought me here when I fainted?" I asked. He nodded and said, "You really got me worried. I don't know what happened."

"Thanks for also bringing Jongkyu here," I said. "Hey, he's my son. I have to take care of him," he said and put some food on a plate. He gave me the plate and said, "Eat."

"Might taste bland, but at least it's not as bad as the food I cooked years ago," he said. I laughed and said, "Don't cook then."

I ate some of the food. It was kind of bland. But I was grateful anyways. Kyuhyun was trying his best.

"Why do you want to fix everything all of a sudden? After six years and then you finally think that you should come back?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to fix it. I wanted to fix it from the first day I was in America. It was just my dad," he said. He sat in front of me. "I'll tell you, then."

 


 

UPDATED! So this is parte uno of kyu's efforts cuz we all kno he needs to do A LOT MORE.