Why Do People Kiss?

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

It seems lonely when Kyuhyun's not around. I mean, I love Jongkyu's company, believe me. But... when it comes to Kyuhyun, it's different. I think it's because a lot of people give up on things.

And Kyuhyun... he never gave up on me. It was so nice to know that.

"Mommy!" Jongkyu called, breaking my thoughts. "Daddy taught me how to play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards!"

"That's nice, Jongkyu," I said. "Did he teach you anything else?"

"He taught me how to play Poker," he said. "And how to prank people."

"What?" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "Just kidding, mommy! I asked him what Poker is and he said it was a game, but he told me that it isn't a game for little kids."

"And the pranking?"

"Ah, he actually taught me that."

"What?"

"I'm kidding, mom!" He laughed and I chuckled.

Like father, like son.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was in a pretty good mood... until I saw Vanessa standing outside of the building. Anger started boiling inside of me. She caused both Seohyun and Jongkyu pain, and I was really pissed off about that.

And who the hell slaps a child? Only a mentally insane freak! I need to get her to leave me and my family alone.

"Vanessa!" I called, angrily. I stormed up to her.

"Oh, hey, Kyuhyun," she greeted calmly.

"Tch. Don't 'hey, Kyuhyun' me!" I snapped. "Didn't I tell you that you're banned from this building? Do I need to get a restraining order or something?"

"Hey, hey, why are you so mad?"

"Oh, I'm not mad," I muttered. "I'm FURIOUS! You made Seohyun think wrong! And you slapped my son! Who in the heck of the world slaps a child?! You, I guess! And I was lucky to get Seohyun to believe me!"

"I just need to get my stuff."

"I'll get someone to give it to you," I mumbled. "But after this, I don't ever want to see you here again. Or anywhere near me or my family."

Then I walked in the building. I pointed to a worker. "You! What's your name?"

"J-Jungsu," the guy answered. "Park Jungsu."

"You know Vanessa?"

"Y-yes."

"Get her stuff for her, give it to her, then tell her to leave."

He nodded and quickly went into the elevator to get to her office. I waited for him to give it to her and make her leave. I wanted to make sure she left.

After a few minutes, he and another worker, got out of the elevator with things in their hands. They went out the door and I watched them give the stuff to Vanessa. And she left.

I sighed and the workers got back inside. One worker left to do his work, while Jungsu walked to me.

"I-is there anything else?" he asked. I shook my head.

He turned to leave, but I said, "Wait."

He turned to me.

"What to you do here?" I asked

"I'm the janitor," he said. I looked at the suit he was wearing. It was definitely a janitor suit.

"So, I see," I said. "Your name was Park Jungsu, right?"

"Friends call me Leeteuk, actually," he said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Thirty-two, but I look young," he answered.

"Wow, you're older than me," I whispered. "Well, uh, Jungsu, I want to talk to you." I put my arm around his shoulder. "Let's talk for a while." He nodded and we started walking.

"Am I in trouble or something?" he asked. I laughed.

"Hell no," I said. He smiled and sighed in relief. "Look... I... I made a promise to my son that I'd be home for dinner. As the boss, I have a lot of work to do. So... would you like to take my place for a while? I'll give you a raise."

"Well," he started. "I... also told my kid that I'd be home for dinner."

"Oh... then I understand," I said. "I'll just go ask someone else."

"Well..." he began again. "Actually... you know, working as a janitor, the money I get is only enough for an apartment and for my kid's school. I want to... you know... give more to my wife and daughter. So maybe, I could do this."

Then I thought of something. I smiled at him. "Tell you what, do my job for tonight and well, you might just miss dinner. But it's just one dinner that you're going to miss. If you do this job right, I'll change your job to something different that'll give you more money. And I promise you that if you have to leave any night for your family and you still have work, I'll get someone else to do it, or even me."

"Really?" he asked, getting excited. "Y-you mean it?"

"I'm a man of my word," I told him. "So is it a deal, Jungsu?" I reached my hand out. He took my hand.

"Call me Leeteuk," he said and we shook hands.

 

Seohyun's POV

"I'm home!" I heard Kyuhyun say as he walked in. I walked out of the kitchen. I chuckled as Jongkyu ran to his arms, screaming, "Daddy!"

Kyuhyun smiled and picked Jongkyu up. "Told you I'd be in time for dinner!"

"Jongkyu was really hoping you'd come. It's great that you made it in time for dinner, Kyuhyun," I told him while walking to him.

Kyuhyun nodded and wrapped his free arm around my waist.

"I know you were hoping too," he said with a smile.

"I'm not going to lie," I said and put my hand on his back. "I really was hoping you'd come in time. And I'm glad that you did."

He smiled and kissed my lips for just a second.

"Ew, mom, dad!" Jongkyu cringed. Kyuhyun and I only laughed.

Kyuhyun let Jongkyu down and he ran to the dining room. We chuckled and looked at each other.

"How'd you do it?" I asked as we started following the little boy slowly. "I mean, since you're the boss now, shouldn't you have more work?"

"I got someone to do it," he answered. "And I promised him something that means a lot to him. I promised that he could leave work early any time just to be with his family and I'd still give him the money for working."

"That's nice," I commented.

"Well, I know how he felt," he smiled at me. I smiled back and he took my hands and kissed me. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, but man, it felt like a thousand years. And that wasn't even a first kiss. It feels like that everytime, though.

The kiss ended when we heard Jongkyu say, "Ewww... mom, dad, stop it."

Kyuhyun and I just laughed. We all walked into the dining room.

"Why do you do that?" Jongkyu asked.

"You'll learn when you're older," Kyuhyun said and ruffled Jongkyu's hair. I chuckled at the boys.

"Alright, time to eat," I said and we all sat at the table.

It was silent while we were eating, but Jongkyu broke it by asking, "Seriously, why do you keep kissing?"

"Jongkyu, I told you that you'll—" Kyuhyun started, but I cut him off.

"I'll handle it," I told him. He nodded and I looked at Jongkyu. "It's just a way of showing that you love someone. Just like, I kiss daddy because I love him. I kiss you because I love you."

"Does it always have to be here?" Jongkyu asked, pointing at his lips.

"Not always," Kyuhyun said. "If you want to kiss a friend, it can be on the cheek. Mommy kisses you on your cheek and forehead, right? Sometimes, when a man meets a girl and he's attracted by her, he kisses her hand. And there are other things like... the temples, the eyes, the nose... the neck."

"Don't tell him that," I whispered to Kyuhyun.

"What's French kissing?" Jongkyu asked. Kyuhyun and I looked at each other.

"Now that... that, you'll learn when you're older," we both said.

 

"Why were you asking all those questions about kissing?" I asked Jongkyu as I was tucking him into the bed. Kyuhyun and I decided to make the guest bedroom Jongkyu's bedroom.

"Well... remember the day you ran away when we went to dad?" he started. I nodded. "Well... the woman kissed daddy..."

"How did you know?" I asked. "I-I thought you didn't see."

"I did... but I never said nothing," he said with wrong grammar. "And you said that kissing is a way to show someone that you love them. Does daddy love that woman?"

"No, Jongkyu," I said. "He doesn't. He didn't kiss her. It was the woman who kissed him."

"Does the woman love daddy?" he asked.

"Maybe... I don't know," I told him.

"Well, I don't want her to. Because daddy is mommy's!" he said. I chuckled, but I heard Kyuhyun chuckle too. I turned and saw Kyuhyun leaning on the door way.

"That's right," he said. "I'm only your mommy's."

"And mommy is daddy's!" Jongkyu said, happily.

"Yes I am," I smiled. "Only daddy's."

Kyuhyun smiled at me and wrapped an arm on my waist. We looked at Jongkyu as he yawned.

"Alright, my tiny soldier," Kyuhyun said. "Time for you to rest."

Jongkyu nodded and turned his body in a more comfortable position. He closed his eyes.

"Goodnight," we said and turned the lights off. We walked out the door and closed it, slowly.

 


 

alright havent updated in a little while how r u guys?

anyways, kyu has a new friend! and it's teukkie!

and hey, nothing bad happened! :)

......yet...... lol stop worrying alright? ^^