Leaving/6 Years later(starts with Kyuhyun's memory)

Accidentally in Love

No, I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared of having a family with Seohyun. I wanted to have a family with her. I wanted to marry her.

Truth is, I loved her from the first time I met her. The day I met her, I told my dad about how I felt. The reason why I had to hate her was because my father told me that she wasn't for me. That she would ruin my future. And I was stupid to listen to him. Because she hated me back. It hurt me every single day, pretending to hate her when I really loved her.

And that night when we... I just couldn't control myself. I just had to kiss her. I just had to hug her. And I just had to take her ity away. I didn't know what I was thinking the whole time. And I knew that she would become pregnant. And I was going to marry her because I knew that I was the father. But my dad...

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" my dad yelled at me. I stared at the ground. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "SORRY DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING! It doesn't un-do what you did!"

"I love her, dad. And I want to marry her. She's the only one I love. And she'll get pregnant. I will be a father," I said. "No. I don't want you to marry her. Do you know what will happen? Word might get out that my son made a woman pregnant and had to marry her. It would ruin the name of the company," he said.

"But dad!" I shouted. "I love her! What do you want me to do?!"

"We're going to move to America," he said. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care if you love her. We have to go. It's what's best for you, Kyuhyun. Plus, there is a girl that I want you to marry. I arranged it already," he said. "You... want me to marry some random girl instead of the one I truly love?" I whispered.

"Yes. It's what's best for your future," he said and put his hands on my shoulders. I stared at my feet, breathing heavily. I was so stupid to listen to him.

 

"Screw you, Kyuhyun. You are the biggest jerk on earth," I muttered to myself as I walked in the airport. "Seohyun... I'm so sorry," I whispered. "I never even told you that I was leaving.

On the plane ride, I was crying silently and staring out the window. I left the only girl I had ever loved.

 

6 years later...

Seohyun's POV

 

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I heard a little boy yell. "Jongkyu..." I muttered, "It's only 3 in the morning."

"No it's not. It's 9:00," Jongkyu said. I instantly sat up. I looked at the alarm clock. "How?!" I screamed. "We're late! We have to get you to school fast!" Then I heard him snicker. I sighed.

"Sorry, mom. It's only 2:00," he laughed. "You really are evil, aren't you?" I said. Then I remembered Kyuhyun again. I shook the thought of him away.

"Sorry, mom," he said. I smiled and said, "It's okay. Come here. Let's sleep." He nodded and got on the bed. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up at 5:30 to make breakfast. When I was finished making the food, Junghwa got out of the bedroom. "Mom, can I not go to school today?" he asked. I chuckled and said, "You need to go to school so you can get a good education." He sighed and sat in front of the table. I put his food in front of him. "Do I have to?" he asked. "Yes," I laughed. "Here's your lunch." I gave him his lunchbox.

"Does it have..." he began. "Of course, it has goguma. And pork chops," I answered. "Yay!" he sqealed. I smiled. He is really my son. The only person that I know who loves goguma, other than him, was me.(A/N:Pork chops was Kyuhyun's favorite ^^)

 

"Hey, Jongkyu," Sunny said, walking towards us with her son in her arms. "Hi, auntie Sunny! Hi, Donghae!" Jongkyu said. Donghae waved. He was just one and his birthday was coming up. "I'll go now, mom!" Jongkyu said to me. I nodded and he ran inside. Sunny and I chuckled.

"How are you, Seohyun?" Sunny asked. "I'm good. I've noticed something about Jongkyu, though. He's becoming more like..." I said, looking for the right person.

"Kyuhyun?" she asked. I looked at her. "Just guessing," she said. "No... you're right. And that bothers me," I said. "Maybe you should get a boyfriend so you can forget about Kyuhyun. Maybe Mr. Jung Yonghwa?" she teased.

"No! He's just a friend. Besides, I'm alright. I'll forget about Kyuhyun," I said. "Seohyun, it's been six years. You should date Yonghwa. Speaking of Yonghwa, he's coming here. Bye!" she said and left. "Unnie!" I yelled.

"Hey, Joohyun," I heard Yonghwa say. I looked at him and smiled. "Hi, Yonghwa," I said. "Is there something about Jongkyu that you want to talk about?"

"Oh... no. He's perfectly fine. He's one of my favorites," he said. "I just wanted to know if your son is interested in music. I hear him singing a lot." I nodded and said, "Yes, he likes music. He wants to learn the piano and the guitar. And he loves singing."

"I can play the guitar really well. If you want, maybe I could teach him," he said. "Oh really? Could you? He'd be so happy. I know how to play the guitar too, but I just don't have the time to teach him," I said.

"It's okay. I understand. I'll teach him then. We can start tomorrow," he said. I smiled and thanked him. Then the bell rang. "I should get going. Bye," he said and left.

I started walking down the sidewalk to get to the cafe I work at.

 

"Waitress!" I heard someone call. I turned and walked to the man's table. "Yes?"

He looked at me head to toe and had a erted smile. Ugh. Men are all the same. Wanting a "fun time" I guess, I thought to myself. I cleared my throat and asked, "What do you want, sir?"

"Cappuccino," I heard him say. "Is that all?" I asked. "Maybe not all..." he said, ertedly. I rolled my eyes and said, "I'll get your cappuccino." I walked away.

This is what become of my life ever since that stupid Kyuhyun made me pregnant and left me. It was so hard to get money and raise Jongkyu on my own. Gratefully, Sunny and Sungmin were there. I was pretty envious of Sunny when she had her baby. It's not about Jongkyu on that one. It's just that Sungmin was there for her when Donghae was born. If only Kyuhyun were there...

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"I DON'T CARE, DAD!" I yelled. "It's bad enough you made me leave my best friend, his wife, and even the girl that I loved! I am not going to marry some random American girl!"

"But, Kyuhyun-ah..." he began, but I couldn't let him finish. After everything he made me do, after he made me feel like some... sick... horrible monster for 6 years, I couldn't listen to him anymore.

"No, dad! There is no more 'but', okay?!" I cut him off. "Do you know how long it's been? I never called my friends. I never told them that I was leaving. I never gave them a simple 'hello'. And it's all your fault. You made me do things you wanted for the company. Not for me! And the most horrible thing that you've done yet, was making me abandon the girl I loved and the baby. I bet the kid's already, like, 5 and doesn't even know that I am the father!"

"I'm sorry, son..." I heard him whisper. "What?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun."

"Oh okay. Well, what's that going to do? 6 years ago, you said that sorry doesn't fix anything. You're right," I said, coldly and started walking up to my room.

"I'll let you go back to South Korea," he said. I stopped and turned around. "What?"

"I'll let you go back. I am a father. I guess I never thought about you and what you wanted. You can go back."

I stared at him and said, "Are you... serious?" He nodded. I had a chance to see my friends again. To see Seohyun again. To take care of the child with her. Of course, I took it.

 

No one's POV

"Jagiya~ I'm so worried about Seohyunnie," Sunny said to Sungmin as she placed a mug of hot chocolate on the table. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked. "She told me that Jongkyu is becoming more and more like... Kyuhyun," she answered.

"Kyuhyun? Well, obviously. Jongkyu is his son. He has his traits. I mean, he may have Seohyun's eyes, but he has Kyuhyun's smile," he told her. They sat on the couch and he patted her back.

"I don't understand, though. Why didn't she forget Kyuhyun?" she whispered. "I guess that means that she's still in love with him," he said. "But after 6 years?" she asked.

"Jongkyu is also Kyuhyun's son. Jongkyu reminds her of Kyuhyun everyday. How can she forget?" he said.

"Oh, I wish you weren't right. It's just so hard for her right now," she said, tears syarting to fall. "Me and Seohyun... we're like sisters. I can't stand to see her like that." He wiped her tears away and whispered, "Seohyun is strong. And we're helping her too. She can make it."

 

"Auntie Sunny!" Jongkyu yelled. Sunny smiled and said, "Hello, Jongkyu. How was school?"

"It was pretty cool, Auntie Sunny!" Jongkyu said. She took Jongkyu's hand.

"Auntie Sunny! Guess what?" Jongkyu said. "What?" she asked. "Mr. Jung said he's going to teach me how to play guitar. He said mom told him it was okay. Isn't it cool?" he said.

She smiled and said, "Of course."

"Donghae is about to turn two right? And he's going to have a party, right? Can Mr. Jung come?" he asked. "Sure. You can tell him that," she said.

"Cool!" he exclaimed. They both walked towards her house. She unlocked the door with her keys and opened the door. As soon as they stepped in, she heard Sungmin's voice.

"But... how can you come back?! Do you know what you did?!" Sungmin yelled. Sunny told Jongkyu to wait in the living room while she went to see what was going on. Sunny walked in their bedroom and asked, "What's wrong, jagi?"

Sungmin looked at her and said through the phone, "Whatever. I'll call you later, man." Then he hung up and put the phone down. He sighed. Sunny just stared at him.

"It's Kyuhyun. He's coming back," he whispered. Sunny gasped.

"What?"

"He called me and told me everything. He didn't want to leave Seohyun, apparently. And he wants to be with her and Jongkyu."

Sunny sat on the bed. "What will Seohyun do?" Sungmin shrugged.

"I don't know."

 


 

Well, second chapter done!