A Kiss

Accidentally in Love

(A/N: bet ur excited from reading the title of this chappie ^^)

Kyuhyun's POV

I drove Jongkyu to my house and we decided to wait for Seohyun to come. She had to come back for Jongkyu. Maybe not for me, but definitely for Jongkyu.

And as time passed by, minutes became hours. And soon, it was night time.

"Daddy, why isn't mom coming? Isn't she? She won't leave us... right?" he asked. I sighed and I hugged him tightly.

"I hope not, Jongkyu. I hope not," I whispered. He sat on my lap.

"Will mommy be okay? I love mommy, daddy. I don't want her to get hurt," he told me.

"I love her too," I said. Then the phone rang. I let Jongkyu sit on the couch and got the phone. "Hello?"

"Cho Kyuhyun, you better go after Seohyun right now! I swear, man, she came in our house crying like rain. Seriously, man, it was awful. She just left our house! Go after her!" I heard Sungmin shout from the phone.

"Can I drop Jongkyu off at your place, then? I want... a little privacy to talk with Seohyun," I asked as I heard thunder outside. "Crap."

"Of course you can! Just hurry, dude! Looks like it's going to rain!" Then he hung up.

"Jongkyu, I'm going to drop you off at Sungmin's house, okay?" I told Jongkyu. "I'm going to get mommy."

 

"Thanks, Sungmin," I said as Sungmin took Jongkyu out of the car and into the house. It was already raining hard.

"Just go!" Sungmin said.

"Which way did she go?" I asked. He pointed in a direction and I nodded. "Thanks!" And I drove off in that direction. It didn't take long to find her, but she was soaking wet.

 

Seohyun's POV

I ran, not knowing where to go. And when I don't know where go, I go to Sunny's house.

"He WHAT?!" Sunny exclaimed.

"No, there must've been a misunderstanding, Seohyun," Sungmin said. "Kyuhyun is in love with only you and he's been trying to fix things with you. Why would he screw up when he's gotten this far?"

I sniffed and yelled at him. "I know what I saw, Sungmin! He was with another woman, I saw it! He doesn't love me! All that talk about he is there for me now is all a lie! Everything!"

Sungmin jumped a little when I started, but after I finished, he looked at me dead in the eye. "It's not a lie, Seohyun. He loves you very much. I think you're still afraid to open your heart. You feel like it will be broken again. I understand that, but what if you're wrong about what Kyuhyun did this time?"

I stared at the ground, feeling like he was true. I wasn't ready to open up my heart. And I still wasn't. He wasn't helping me at all.

"I came here, thinking I'd get help," I said, tears falling down still. "You're not helping me at all."

"I'm helping you learn the truth, Seohyun," he replied.

"Lee Sungmin, stop it," Sunny scolded. "This isn't helping her."

"It is, honey. I understand that she doesn't want to open up, but she needs to learn the truth," he said.

"I'm leaving," I mumbled. Sunny called for me, but I ran outside already.

I walked down the sidewalk and I heard thunder. Oh, great, I thought. I didn't run for shelter, though. I kept walking, slowly and dejectedly. And soon, it started raining and I started thinking.

What am I doing here? I should be with Jongkyu. And look, Kyuhyun didn't even run after me. He doesn't care about me. He doesn't love me...

It started raining hard, but I didn't care. I kept walking. My hair got wet, my clothes got wet, but I didn't care. I could've gotten pneumonia, but I still didn't care. Maybe, I'd die and leave Jongkyu with Kyuhyun, see how Kyuhyun likes being left alone to take care of a child. But I cared for Jongkyu. Multiple times, I thought of turning back, but I knew Kyuhyun would be there. I didn't want to go back yet.

Then I heard a car from behind and turned. A car parked next to the sidewalk I was walking on. I somehow knew whose car it was. Kyuhyun stepped out of the driver's seat and closed the car door. I just sighed and turned away from him. I continued walking, but I could hear his footsteps quickly walking to me.

I felt his hand on my shoulder and he turned me around.

"Why would you run away like that, huh?" he asked. It seemed like he was scolding me. "Jongkyu and I were worried! Why would you do that?" He was starting to get wet too.

"Because of you," I snapped. "You know, Kyuhyun? I did almost everything because of you. I took care of Jongkyu. I worked two jobs, which I had just quit a few hours ago! I paid for Jongkyu's school! I had to keep holding on, hoping that Jongkyu and I would have a better future!"

He stared down.

"I hate you, Kyuhyun," I said. "I hate you so much. I want to go back in time and make sure we never went together that night. I want to forget you and the past."

He looked sadder the more I said things.

"But you know what I really hate the most?" I asked. "I hate that I don't actually hate you. I hate that I'm helplessly in love with you. I hate that I could never forget you, because everyday, almost every second, I think about you."

He looked at me, guilt on his face.

"Cho Kyuhyun, you are the biggest jerk on Earth," I said. "I don't know why I still love you, though."

We were silent for a moment. We just stared at each other, both of us having the feeling of longing to hold each other.

Then he quickly walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist and he kissed me. I didn't even try to stop him. I succumbed the moment his lips landed on mine.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer and tighter.

It was a long, deep kiss. When we ran out of breath, we parted our lips for a split second to breathe, and went right back to kissing. I felt his tongue touching my lips and I moaned, allowing it to go in.

We pulled away for breath and stopped. Our foreheads leaned against each other and I knew we wanted to continue, but we were forcing ourselves to stop.

We hugged, still getting wet from the rain.

"I still love you, you jerk," I muttered. He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too."

 


 

ah, kissing in the rain, how original. I UPDATED AND THEY KISSED!

well i did try to update and I DID! HOORAY!

AND THEY KISSED TOO(dont forget tht, author)! DOUBLE HOORAY!