How is He Able to do this to Me?!

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

How dare he show his face to me again? I thought to myself as I walked with Jongkyu down the corridor. Cho Kyuhyun! Aish, Cho Kyuhyun! I hate the name! Cho Kyuhyun! I just kept repeating that name all over and over again in my mind. And I started thinking who what he was.

•Stupid

•Very mean

•Evil

•Jerk

•Handsome...

•Cute...

WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! I mentally slapped myself. Okay, maybe I still liked him after what he did. But what he did was unforgivable.

I unlocked my door and we went inside. I closed my door and Jongkyu sat on the couch. "Mom, Mr. Cho is the one is teaching me English," he said. I shook my head and said, "Jongkyu... oh, Jongkyu. Mr. Cho... the reason why I was crying... Mr. Cho is actually your father."

Jongkyu looked shock. And then he turned happy. "Mr. Cho is my dad?" he squealed. "Then why were you crying?"

"I... I just don't like him anymore. And I don't want him to be your father," I said.

"But... mom! I want him to be my dad. He makes me laugh. Why can't he be my dad, mom? Why don't you like him? I like him," he said. I stared at him for a few seconds, then just started crying.

"M-mom, wh-why are you crying? Don't cry, mom," he said. I wish I could've. But I couldn't. I actually wanted to be in Kyuhyun's arms. I wanted to hear him say, "I love you" to me everyday. But... I just couldn't forgive him.

 

I was walking Jongkyu to school. When we got there, Sunny came, too. "You, uh, missed some of the cake," she said. I nodded and said, "Sorry."

"It's okay. Here's some of the cake," she said as she gave me a box with three slices in it. I peeked inside. I looked at her and asked, "Why are there three slices?" She shrugged and looked at someone else.

I looked in her direction. Kyuhyun was walking towards us. "He missed some of the cake, too. He left after you did," she said.

"Aw, no. I'm not going to give it to him. Why don't you?" I refused. She only said, "Bye" and left. I stared at her running away. I couldn't believe it. Was she on Kyuhyun's side?

"Hey, Jongkyu," Kyuhyun said as he bent down to Jongkyu. "Hey, Mr. Cho! Mommy says that you're my father. Is that true?" Jongkyu said.

Kyuhyun looked at me for a second, then back at Jongkyu. "Yeah, it's true, Jongkyu," he said. "Oh, cool! Can I call you dad then?" Jongkyu asked, very excited. Kyuhyun chuckled and said, "Sure. Of course, you can." Then Jongkyu squealed happily and ran inside the school.

"Reminds me of you," Kyuhyun said. "You'd get that excited over a Keroro doll."

I really almost laughed. But I still remembered everything. I just turned around and said, "I have to go to work."

"Wait, wait!" he followed me. "I'll walk you."

I turned at him and said, "Hmm... let me think about this... sorry, no, I don't want any jerk to walk me anywhere. Besides, you have work as well."

"The kids can wait," he said, walking in front of me. He started walking backwards, so he could face me. "I think they'll be dissappointed. Especially, Jongkyu. Go back so he can be happy," I said, coldly.

"Well, he can't be happy if you're not," he said. He stopped walking so I stopped. "Just get out of my way," I said. He shook his head.

"Urrrghhh how can you be like this?" I mumbled as I tried to walk past him. But he kept side stepping. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!" I shouted. He smiled and said, "You've always remembered my name. You can say it again, you know."

"Don't try using any sweet talk," I said. "Last time you did, I got heartbroken."

"I can use my sweet talk anytime I want. Seohyun... Seo Joohyun... Worthy Pearl in my heart. I was very stupid back then. Why can't you forgive me?" he said.

I tried to ignore the sweet talk and tried to walk past him. He kept side stepping. And when I tried to push him out of my way with my hands, he grabbed them and looked me in the eyes.

"Seo Joohyun... oh, I wanted to hear your voice so much. I wanted to be here with you," he said. He put one of my hands over his heart. "Can you feel my heart going crazy? My heart beats for you. I swear, I felt like it wasn't beating anymore when I was in America. I thought I was going to die."

Why does this have such an effect on me? I thought to myself. Because, I knew, my heart was also beating like crazy.

"I never wanted to leave," he continued. "I wanted to stay... I wanted to love you. I..." he started leaning in. I was closing my eyes, but I didn't want anything to happen again. I yanked my hand out of his grip.

He sighed. "Sweet talk isn't enough, huh? I should go back. That's what you wanted me to do. I'm probably late," he said and walked past me.

 

I got off work early and told my boss to take it out of my paycheck. I wanted to pick Jongkyu up.

I saw Jongkyu walk out the door with Kyuhyun. Of course.

"Hi, mom!" Jongkyu shouted as he ran to me. I hugged him and carried him. "So how was school?" I asked. "It was great!" he said, happily.

"We're going to get some ice cream. Want any?" Kyuhyun said to me. I shrugged and he went to the ice cream truck that parks outside the school everyday. Soon, he came back with three ice cream cones.

He gave one to me and one to Jongkyu. "I didn't really..." I began.

"Just eat the dang ice cream. Don't make me feel like I bought it for no reason," he said, not even looking at me. I the ice cream and looked at Jongkyu. Jongkyu was eating it, too. And he was enjoying it. I smiled. He was probably the only reason why I could smile without Kyuhyun.

"So... Joohyun," Kyuhyun whispered. "Where do you work?"

"Why do you want to know and why should you know?" I asked. He just shrugged and said, "I'm just curious."

"Well, I'm not telling you. If you're planning something, it's not going to work. Anyways, we have to go home. Jongkyu, let's go," I said and grabbed Jongkyu's hand. Then we started walking.

"Dad's not going to go with us?" he asked. I sighed, for Jongkyu had already started to call Kyuhyun "dad".

"No, he needs do to stuff," I answered and we kept walking.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I stared at Seohyun as she and Jongkyu left. Then I took my phone out. I dialed Sungmin's number and for once, he answered for the first time I called him.

"Hello?" he answered. "Hyung, where does Seohyun work at?" I asked.

"Well, she works at two cafés. There's one near the park. And there's one near the mall at... what was that place called?" Sungmin told me.

"It's okay. I know what you're talking about. Thanks," I said and hung up.

"Seohyun... oh, Seohyun. You should know... I love women who like to play hard to get."

 


 

OHHHHHHHHH~! He loves women who play hard to get~! OOOOOOHHHHHHH~~~!!!

Okay, i kno wut ur thinking. "Whoa three updates in a day?" well truth is i kinda finished the other two chapters a few days ago and forgot to update. soooo... might as well do this one. im so eager to get kyuhyun and seohyun bak together too.