Donghae's Birthday Party

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

It was Donghae's birthday that day. I had a day off work, luckily. The boss is a ert. I hate working at the cafe.

I was walking to the school and saw Jongkyu talking to a man. The man was crouching to talk to him. He looked like he and Jongkyu were close, but I've never seen him before. I wasn't able to see his face though, because he was facing the other way. I saw Jongkyu smile and the man stood up and ruffled his hair. Then he went inside the school.

I walked to Jongkyu, who jumped into my arms once he saw me. I don't pick him up that often, so he really likes it when I do.

"So who was that?" I asked as we started walking. "Mr. Cho. He's the one teaching us English," Jongkyu answered. "Oh cool," I commented.

We went to the apartment, so when we went to Sunny's house, we didn't need to carry his backpack.

"Was school fun, today?" I asked as he gave me his lunchbox to me. He nodded and said, "Learning English is fun." Then he sat on the couch and the tv. Keroro was on.

"Kero, kero, kero~" he sang along with the theme song. I chuckled. After a while, we started getting ready for Donghae's party.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I knocked on the door and Sunny opened it. I instantly walked in and said, "Hey, Sunny." I sat on the couch. "So it's Donghae's birthday, right? There's even going to be a party."

She nodded and walked into the kitchen. After a few minutes, Sungmin walked in the living room with Donghae in his arms. "Hey, hyung," I said. I stood up and walked to Donghae.

"Hey, Donghae. Happy birthday," I said with a cute baby voice. Awkward, I must say. But he was really cute, anyways. I mean, he's practically the aegyo prince, since Sungmin and Sunny were always called "Aegyo king and queen."

"Kyuhyun... are you ready to see Seohyun?" Sungmin asked. "I don't actually know. I'm scared... she's not going to want me here," I said.

"Well, duh! You made her pregnant and left. That's one of the worst things you can do to a girl," he said. I glared. "Sorry," he whispered. Then I sighed.

"No, you're right. I did something terrible," I said. Then someone knocked. I instantly ran into the bedroom, yelling, "I'll just go in here for a while!" I closed the door and locked it. I could hear Sungmin opening the door. And I heard some greetings. I was glad it was a guy's voice.

I unlocked the door and peeked. I was kinda shocked when I saw that it was Yonghwa.

Sungmin saw me and said, "It's clear, Kyuhyun." Yonghwa looked at me and said, shocked, "Kyuhyun-ssi?" I, embarrassingly, got out and slightly bowed at Yonghwa. "Hello, Yonghwa-ssi," I said. I felt like I was Seohyun. She would always bow, especially when she was embarrassed.

I stood straight and said, "I didn't know you were coming." He just nodded and said, "I didn't think I would be able to come, but here I am."

More guests came and I was so thankful they weren't Seohyun. Just yet. Everytime a guest came, I'd hide in the bedroom closet. But I'd also embarrassingly get out of it sooner or later. Or whenever Sungmin went to the closet to tell me.

Some of the women tried flirting with me. But some of them had kids. It's either they are single mothers, or they want to cheat on their husband. The others were just single women that didn't have children. And everytime they tried to flirt with me, I'd just say, "Not interested in any other women than the one who truly captured my heart."

That "one" was obviously Seohyun. She's the only girl I had ever truly loved.

Someone knocked and I ran back in the bedroom closet. I heard the door open and...

"Hey, Seohyun! Hey, Jongkyu!" Sungmin greeted. I slid down the wall of the closet. Seohyun was here. And my heart was beating like crazy. I had to face her. I had to see her. I had to talk to her. But what will she do?

 

Seohyun's POV

I knocked on the door and Sungmin opened it. "Hey, Seohyun! Hey, Jongkyu!" he greeted me and Jongkyu. "Hey, uncle," Jongkyu said and ran in. "Hi, oppa," I said and walked in.

Jongkyu ran to his friends and Donghae. They were all coloring something. "Where is he...?" I heard Sungmin mutter. I looked at him and asked, "Who?" He just shook his head and went inside the bedroom. I heard some arguing, I guess. I couldn't hear everything clearly. I was only able to catch, "Get out there!" and "NO!" and "Are you going to live without..." and that was it.

I just walked in the kitchen with the other women and Sunny, of course. "Seohyunnie," Sunny greeted, "hi. You were able to make it."

"Of course, I'd never want to miss it," I said. "Well... you don't know that yet," she said. I was confused. After looking at me, she asked, "How's work?"

"As usual, I guess. erted boss. Sometimes, erted customers. And absolutely TIRING," I answered. She nodded. I knew she understood. I always talked to her abouot it. I tolde her everything. She's like the sister I never had.

"Let's go check on Jongkyu and Donghae," she said. I nodded. We walked in the living room and saw Sungmin talking to a guy sitting on the couch. I couldn't see his face, since he was facing the other way. And the kids were in the bedroom now.

"No, I can't," the guy whispered. "Yes, you can," Sungmin told him. "Hi," me and Sunny said. Sungmin looked at us and nodded. The other guy almost looked, but instantly turned away.

"I have to go," he whispered. He stood up and began to walk, but Sungmin grabbed his arm and said, "Stay." The man sighed. "Seohyun, I'm pretty sure you know this man," Sungmin said, nervously. I was getting very curious.

The man slowly turned and my eyes widened. I never wanted to see this man again. But there he was. Cho Kyuhyun.

My expression turned cold. "What are you doing here?"

Kyuhyun had a look that said he knew this would happen. His eyes said that he really wanted to be with me. But I didn't care. "Seohyun... I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't call me that! And I asked you a question," I said, coldly. Sungmin and Sunny were staring, just staring, wondering what they could do to help the situation.

"I... I'm here... to apologize and—" Kyuhyun began.

"Well, apology not accepted," I interrupted. "Please, let me just explain," he said.

"No," I stared at him with cold eyes. "I don't care what you have to say."

"But—"

"Six years, Kyuhyun. Six years! You left me to take care of Jongkyu for six years!" I cut him off. I could feel tears starting to gather. "Do you know how hard it was? Do you know how much pain I felt? After I realized I loved you! You think I will forgive you after you made me pregnant and left me? There's no way it will happen."

"Seohyun, I regret it. I love you. I want to be with you. And I want to take care of the child too," he said, tears also starting to gather in his eyes. "Everyday, I thought about committing suicide. I just couldn't handle it."

"Well, if you loved me, why did you leave me?!" I yelled, tears finally falling down.

"I..." he whispered. "I..."

Tears started falling down his eyes too. We were both hurt. But how could I forgive him when he did something unforgivable?

Jongkyu ran to me and said, "Mom, Donghae's not sharing the crayons." Then he looked at Kyuhyun. "Oh, mom! This is Mr. Cho! The one I was talking about!"

Then he asked, "What's wrong, mom? Why are you crying?"

"Let's go, Jongkyu. We have to go," I just said and grabbed his hands. "O-okay. Bye, uncle, auntie, Donghae! Bye, Mr. Cho!" Then we left.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I dropped myself onto the couch, tears still flowing down. I knew she wouldn't be happy. "K-Kyuhyun..." Sungmin called.

"Just leave me alone... just leave me alone," I whispered. "Kyuhyun-ah..." Sunny called too.

"I said, just leave me alone," I said, more firm. Sunny and Sungmin looked at each other and went in the bedroom with the others. I was alone in the living room. I just sat on the couch, staring at the floor. But I didn't know that I wasn't actually alone.

"So... you're the one who made her pregnant?" I heard someone ask. I turned my head and I was shocked. It was Yonghwa. I instantly wiped my eyes and stopped crying.

"What the hell, Kyuhyun? I thought you were cool, you know. But... you're the one who caused her sadness," he muttered. "Yeah, I'm the douchebag who made her pregnant. So what? I don't care if you like her, Yonghwa... I still love her. You should find another girl to crush on," I said, coldly. I could finally show how much I despised how he also like Seohyun.

"You know what? Screw you, Kyuhyun. You left her when she was pregnant with Jongkyu," he said.

"I didn't want to. Anyways, I don't care what you think. Just stay away from Seohyun," I said and walked to the door. Before leaving, I said, "Besides, she wouldn't like you anyways."

 


 

Well... u guys wanted them to meet! Not my fault! (okay it is im the author anyways) but hey, this is the reaction u shld expect.

and WHOA!!! kyuhyun's being a badass over here, trying to hurt yong's feelings. which he prolly is.