Warming Up

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up from the bed. I looked at the clock and stood up. I walked into the living rom and started for the kitchen. But I was very surprised to find KYUHYUN frickin' sleeping on the couch!

How did he even get in here?

I locked the door last night, for sure. But because he wasn't a stranger, I decided to deal with him later and make breakfast.

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Wake up!" I yelled in Kyuhyun's ear. His eyes quickly opened and he looked at me. He sat up while rubbing his ear.

"Ouch... what the heck?" He rubbed his eyes. "Dang, woman, you sure shout loud."

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Sunny," he said, "gave me the spare key. I asked her to, so don't get mad at her."

I sighed. "Of course. But why are you acting so casual about this? Nothing is normal about sneaking in someone's home! And why did the doorman let you in?"

"I told him that I was your boyfriend," he answered. "And I explained that I was Jongkyu's father. He let me straight in. Such a nice man."

I slapped my forehead. "How are you able to trick EVERYONE into thinking that we're in some sort of relationship? First, you said that we're married, and now you told my doorman that you were my boyfriend? Aish...!"

He laughed. "It's not that hard. I mean, I am in love with you. It's not hard to pretend we're a couple if I sweet talk a lot and stare at you, lovingly."

"Did I ever tell you that you can get irritating sometimes?" I asked.

"Glad to know that you love me too. Geez," he said, sarcastically.

I glared at him. "And didn't I tell you that I accept you as just a friend?"

"I know that I've been friendzoned right now, but the friend stage is just a stage," he said. "Don't you know? Before people start dating, they become friends? This is good because we weren't even friends before we had s—"

"Don't you dare say it!" I screamed. He put one finger on his mouth and whispered, "Shhhh... Jongkyu is still sleeping."

I grunted and went into the kitchen. "I made some breakfast," I mumbled, walking as fast as I could into the kitchen.

That Cho Kyuhyun is as cocky as he was years ago. I was still able to hear him snicker when I was in the kitchen. Soon, he came into the kitchen and took the plate I had for him.

Yes, I cooked for him. I mean, he's not a stranger and I don't want him to starve. It's not like he's a bad person who wants to do bad things.

He sat down and put the plate on the table.

"Daddy?"

I looked at the bedroom door and Jongkyu was standing there. I looked at Kyuhyun for a moment and he was staring at Jongkyu too.

"Hey, Jongkyu," he smiled. Jongkyu went to Kyuhyun and hugged him. Kyuhyun picked him up and let him sit on his lap. Honestly, he looked really cute when he did that.

"Mommy, daddy, I had a bad dream..." Jongkyu said while rubbing his eyes. I sat next to Kyuhyun so I could talk to Jongkyu.

"Why? What was your bad dream?" I asked. Kyuhyun and I looked at Jongkyu worriedly. I don't know why, but I felt happy about Kyuhyun being so fatherly. I liked that side of him. It was cute. 

"A monster was chasing me and it ate mommy and daddy," Jongkyu told us. 

"Don't worry, Jongkyu. The bad monster can't hurt you, and we're alright.," I assured him. Kyuhyun nodded and said, "You're a brave boy, aren't you, Jongkyu? Don't cry. You're a big boy."

Jongkyu nodded and said, "I'm gonna be big and brave and strong like you, daddy!"

Kyuhyun and I chuckled. We looked at each other and smiled. That was honestly the first time in a long time I actually smiled at him. So that's why he said, "Wow. You're actually smiling at me."

I shrugged and said, "I guess I like seeing your fatherly side."

"And I like seeing your motherly side," he told me while smiling widely. Then he looked at Jongkyu. "Jongkyu, let's eat breakfast. Mommy made us some breakfast."

I don't know why, but I like it how he calls me "mommy". I like it when he says things like, "Mommy said this" or "Mommy did that." It's just cute.

Jongkyu nodded and I stood up to get him some food. I went into the kitchen and got his plate with food. I took the plate to Jongkyu who was still sitting on Kyuhyun's lap.

I sat next to Kyuhyun and watched Jongkyu eat.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I think she's warming up to me. She smiled at me! And she actually admitted that she liked me being fatherly. Well, Jongkyu is my son. Of course I'd be fatherly towards him. I love him a lot.

Seohyun gave the food to Jongkyu and he got off of my lap. He ate his food and I looked at Seohyun. I knew that she had been through a lot, having to work two jobs, with erted bosses, just to keep a roof over their heads. I knew that she did all of that because she loved Jongkyu and that she didn't want him to have a bad life.

That's why I'm trying to fix everything. A girl like her never deserved all of this. And she can't raise Jongkyu all alone.

"Seohyun, do you really think you can raise Jongkyu on your own?" I asked her all of a sudden. She shrugged and said, "I'll do a lot of things to keep our apartment, even if I have to do it alone."

"You don't have to do it alone," I told her. "I'm here."

She looked at me. "I know that, Kyuhyun. I really do know that you want to help. I'm just not sure if I can trust you."

"Well," I said, "I can't blame you. After what I did, I wouldn't even trust my own shadow. But hey, remember, I don't mind you two staying at my house."

"Oh can we, mommy? Can we?" Jongkyu asked.

"I'll think about it," Seohyun chuckled. So cute.

"And what did daddy do that he wouldn't trust his shadow for?" he asked again.

I looked at Seohyun and her eyes were wide. She looked at me and I smirked. I wanted to see what her answer would be. I wondered what she was going to say. But I somehow knew what her answer would be.

"I think I should tell you when your older," she said and glared at me. I grinned and said, "Yeah, Jongkyu, I think it's best if we tell you when you're older."

"We?" Seohyun questioned. I shrugged and said, "You never know."

 


 

hey it's been a long time since ive updated! seems like seo is warming up to kyuhyun! ^^