Wait...

Accidentally in Love

"Things like what happened that night?" he continued. "Or things like... marrying me?"

Kyuhyun's POV

Seohyun was really shocked from what I had said and she pulled away from me, eyes wide.

"What?" she questioned.

"Seohyun, I... I just want to... I want to be with you forever and... you know, I just love you so much," I explained. "I mean... you never even needed to do anything for Father's Day. The best gift would be saying yes. That... that you'd marry me."

She stared at me, thinking what she'd say, I guess.

"I mean... I know it's so fast," I said. "And it's, like, a BIG step in a relationship, but... I... I..."

"K-Kyuhyun," she interrupted.

"Y-yes?"

"Kyuhyun, I..." she started. I was getting worried. "It's so fast, Kyuhyun. I'll need some time to think about it."

I nodded in dissappointment. She smiled at me, lovingly, and held my hands.

"It doesn't mean that I don't want to," she said. "It's just that it's such a big thing and it's so fast." She kissed my cheek. "Don't be so dissappointed. It makes me feel bad seeing you like that."

I smiled a small smile and nodded. "Okay. At least you're still my Seohyunnie."

"Kyutiepie," she giggled and moved her hands in my jacket and wrapped her arms around my waist. She laid her head on my chest.

"I can hear your heart," she whispered.

"That heart that you hear beats for you," I said and hugged her. I heard her giggle and I smiled. But I felt like someone was watching us. I looked up at the window and Jongkyu was looking at us and smiling.

"Someone is watching us," I told her. She looked up and saw Jongkyu. She mouthed "Go to sleep" and Jongkyu nodded and ran off. I chuckled.

I just can't wait any longer, though. I want to make her mine forever.

 

I walked in the kitchen and saw Seohyun cooking some breakfast. I walked to her and put my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder.

"The eggs smell good," I commented. "At least you're a better cook than me."

She laughed and I grinned. When she was done cooking, I helped her prepare the plates. I washed some plates and put them down on the dining table. I mentally counted down to when Jongkyu would walk in and say that he's hungry.

3, 2, 1...

"Mommy, daddy, I'm hungry," we heard Jongkyu say. I was actually right. I lead Jongkyu to the table and let him sit down. Seohyun smiled and we sat down.

"Well, breakfast is ready, Jongkyu," she said. And we started to eat.

 

I walked Jongkyu to school and saw Yonghwa standing outside the building. We walked to him and Jongkyu went inside. When Jongkyu was gone, Yonghwa gave me a wide smile.

"Did Jongkyu give you his present yesterday?" he asked. I nodded.

"Good!" he said. "And I heard that you and Seohyun are together now. Nice, bro!"

"I know!" I said, excited. We did a bro-hug. "Hey, what about you? You got someone now?"

"That's what I want to talk about," he said. He got closer and whispered. "It was so weird. I went to my cousin's birthday party and her friend was there. I am kinda close to her and we had met before. She was depressed, though. She had just broken up with her boyfriend. I felt sad for her. And then... we... both decided to leave the party."

I was getting really interested in his story. "And then?"

"We, I don't know, just went out and started drinking," he continued. I winced because I somehow knew it would get weird. "But I wanted to be sober enough to get home. And I was. But she wasn't. She was definitely in no condition to go home by herself. So I took her to my place and we started drinking some more for some reason. And something happened."

I knew what happened. It was like me, except Seohyun and I weren't drunk. And none of us had just broken up with someone.

But I still understood him. I didn't intend for what happened to happen. He didn't either. And he couldn't have stopped himself because he was drunk. I wasn't.

So I nodded in understanding.

"I get you, man," I said. "That's a lot like what happened with Seohyun and I. But it was worse because none of us were drunk. I understand."

He nodded. "Thank you, Kyuhyun. A least you understand. And since it's happened to you... what should I do?"

"I'll tell you what you're not going to do," I said. "Don't leave her. Don't abandon her. She will be ashamed to be having a child on her own and it'll ruin her image. And she will hate you for leaving her with the hardships of taking care of a child. I know. I learned the hard way."

He nodded.

"Here's what you should do," I continued. "Stay with her. She'll see that you are very responsible when things get out of hand. Take care of her. She will see that you understand that it is hard for one to take care of a child alone and that you care. Love her. You must care for her with love. She will see that you really are a responsible person who understands. That's what you need to do. Even if she doesn't have feelings for you now, if you stay with her and love her, she will eventually fall in love."

"Thanks, Kyuhyun!" he said and hugged me. "You're the best."

"Well, I'm saying this because I don't want you to go through what I've been through," I told him. "It was hard."

He let go and nodded. Then the bell rang.

"Let's go," I said and we walked inside.

 

Jongkyu and I walked out the school building. He was holding my hand as we walked to the ice cream truck.

"Dad, this time, can I get the cookies and cream one?" he asked me. I nodded and ordered two ice creams, one being Cookies and Cream, and the other was strawberry. But it wasn't for me.

I gave Jongkyu his ice cream and just held the strawberry one.

"Dad, aren't you going to eat it?" he asked. I shook my head.

"This is for mommy," I told him. "She's picking you up because I have to go to work."

"You're going to work? When will you be back?" he asked. "Will you be back before we have dinner?"

"Of course I will," I said.

"Hey, boys," we heard Seohyun say. We looked at Seohyun.

"Mommy!" Jongkyu squealed and ran to her.

Seohyun smiled and hugged him. She walked to me with Jongkyu in her arms.

"So how was school today?" she asked to both of us.

"It was fun," I answered. "Right, Jongkyu?"

"Yeah!" he said. We both smiled and she put him down. He started walking ahead, but we stayed behind for a bit.

"You have to go work?" she asked. I nodded and she gave a small peck on my lips. "You better be home by dinner."

I smiled and chuckled. "That's a promise."

 


 

does anyone else feel like tht wont end well... again...

ah, but seo and kyu r just so in love wut will happen to ruin the relationship AGAIN?

and yong now has his own "accidental" love thing?

ooooh, this story isn't over yet, my friends! still a lot to go thru!