Don't Be Afraid

Accidentally in Love

(is it just me or does kyuhyun look like a little boy in dis pic? ^^)

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was writing something down that I saw in the computer. It was just some American stuff for the kids. I was glad Seohyun let me take care of Jongkyu that day. She had to work. Sadly, she didn't forgive me yet. All she said was that she wanted me to watch Jongkyu.

Jongkyu was sitting on the couch, watching Pokemon. I let him wear my old hat that I used to wear when I was a kid. It was still pretty big on him, but he liked it. He pretended to be Ash, turning his hat when there was a battle. It was insanely cute.

I heard some thunder and I looked out the window. Clouds were gathering. I knew it was going to rain so I closed the windows. I wasn't thinking that there would be a thunderstorm, but it was getting there.

I went back to writing stuff down. Then suddenly, the computer turned off. Next thing I knew, the lights were off. And I heard Jongkyu's cry. I immediately stood up and walked to Jongkyu. It wasn't safe to run to him, but if it was, I'd quickly run to him.

"Daddy! It's dark!" I heard him cry. Once I was with him, I hugged him and carried him. "Daddy, I'm scared," he whispered, tears falling from his cheek onto my shirt.

"Don't be afraid, Jongkyu. It's just a black out. Let's go to the bedroom," I told him and I took him to the bedroom. Some light was coming from the window because of the thunder.

"D-dad, why does it make that sound?" he asked.

"Make what sound?" I asked.

"Ch-ch, ch-ch," he tried to imitate the thunder.

I chuckled and said, "It's just thunder." He nodded and said, "Ohhhhhh... thunder..."

I laughed. He was very cute. Then I suddenly started thinking about Seohyun. I started worrying. Is she alright? Is she safe? Where is she right now? Still at work? Is she coming?

 

Seohyun's POV

I was walking back to Kyuhyun's house for Jongkyu. I had just finished work. But I suddenly saw the lights turn off in every house. A black out. I knew it.

I was glad I had an umbrella. But then I started thinking about Jongkyu and Kyuhyun. I started worrying. Are they alright? Are they hurt? They're still at the house right? I need to get there.

I started running, which was probably a bad choice. The worst had happened to me. Maybe not the worst, but it was very bad. I slipped and fell. Pain shot through my leg from my ankle. I tried to get up, but I was too hurt.

I needed to get help. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Kyuhyun's number. Yeah, I still remember his number, even though it's been six years.

I put the phone on my ear and winced. The pain was still there. And it could've been growing. Then I heard Kyuhyun answer, "Hello?"

"Kyuhyun!" I cried. "I-I need help! O-ouch..."

"S-Seohyun-ah?! What happened?! Are you hurt?!" he yelled, worried.

"Well, I slipped and fell. I can't get up," I explained.

"Alright. I'll get you. Jongkyu, we're going to get mommy. Seohyun, we're coming. Where are you?" I heard Kyuhyun say.

"I'm near your house actually. I'm just a few blocks away. Just go the way you usually go when you go to the cafe I work at,' I answered.

"Okay. Don't worry. I'll get you," he said. Then he hung up. I just sat there, in pain, wincing every now and then. Soon, a car parked near and I saw Kyuhyun come out.

I was so glad he came. He ran to me and bent. "Where does it hurt?" he asked.

"My whole leg," I answered. "Ouch... okay," he whispered. Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He put me in the back seats with Jongkyu.

"Mommy! Dad told me that you got hurt!" Jongkyu exclaimed once he saw me. "Well, I did. I'm fine, though," I said, not wanting him to panic.

"Even though, Seohyun," Kyuhyun said as he got back in the driver's seat, "You weren't able to stand up. I'm going to have to take you to the hospital."

"But—" I began.

"No, it's important. I'm taking you to the hospital," he interupted me. I sighed. There was no way I'd be able to change his mind.

 

"You were lucky that it wasn't broken. But think about next time. Maybe it will get broken. Be more careful, Seohyun," Kyuhyun scolded me. I was sitting on the hospital bed. My ankle sprained but at least it wasn't broken.

He sighed and said, "I worry about you too much."

"I'm sorry. It was an accident, anyways," I mumbled. He nodded and said, "Yes, but just be more careful."

The doctor came in and told me that it wasn't very serious and that I just need to rest. He said to also put ice and that they were going to wrap my ankle. And that everyday, I had to at least keep my ankle higher than my heart for two or three hours. So much to do.

 

It had been about three days and my ankle was fine by then. I was so glad Kyuhyun was there for me. He took care of me and Jongkyu.

It brought me back to my question.

Can I forgive him?

 


 

Can she forgive him?!?! Hey, i just keep scrollin thru fb and keep finding funny crap like...

couldnt stop laffing!

i mightve even disturbed my parents who r watching a movie rite about now. ><

Anyways, im glad u guys like this fanfic as much as i luv writing it! ^^

For u guys: