Love is Better

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

Kyuhyun and I were silent as he drove. I felt like I needed to say something.

"Sorry," I whispered. He looked at me, then back at the road.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked.

"Well, I made you and Jongkyu worry," I said. "You're wet from the rain now. And... your car seats are wet."

"Well, I should be sorry," he responded. Then I remembered.

"Hey, who was that woman that you kissed?" I asked, a little jealousy in my voice.

He grinned and looked at me. He turned at the road as he teased, "Oh, is Seohyunnie jealous?"

My face got warm. "I'm s-serious, Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Seohyun, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. Her name is Vanessa," he explained.

"You know her name," I mumbled.

"We were in high school together!" he defended himself.

"Oh, so you were in high school together?" I asked, accusing him of something I wasn't sure of.

"N-not like that! Seo Joohyun, just listen. Now... mind you that this was before I met you," he said. I nodded. He sighed. "Okay. I never liked Vanessa like that, but she liked me. I swear, I always thought that she belonged to a mental intitution. She stalked me, called me weird names as if we were dating—"

"What kind of names?" I asked.

His face turned a reddish color. "Um... well... erm... things like... 'Kyutie' or even... 'Kyutiepie' or... 'PrinceKyu.' "

"Kyutiepie?" I giggled. I could tell he was waiting for me to say, "that's stupid" or something. But I just said, "That is soooo CUTE! Or should I say KYUte? Oh, my gosh, it's adorable! I'm going to start calling you that!"

He looked surprised, but he smiled. "It'll sound better coming from you."

I smiled. He explained everything else and finished once we parked in the garage and got out.

"Seohyun, I grabbed some of your clothes from your apartment," he said, opening the back seat door. "I figured you'd be wet from the rain." I nodded.

I took the clothes and closed the door. I followed Kyuhyun into the house.

 

After taking a warm shower and changing into the clothes that Kyuhyun got, I went in the living room. Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch, reading some papers and writing on them. His hair was wet from taking a shower as well. I walked to him and sat next to him.

"So you're the boss at the company now?" I asked. He nodded.

"There's a lot of work to do," he muttered. "I'm almost done with it, though."

I nodded and started reading some of the papers since I didn't know what else to do.

"Hey, you needed to tell me something earlier, right? What was it?" he asked.

I hesitated. "Well... you know how I said that I quit my jobs? I... quit them because I... I wanted Jongkyu and I to stay with you. Here."

His eyes widened and he looked at me. "Really?"

I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around, shouting, "YES!"

I giggled. "Okay, Kyuhyun, okay! Just put me down!" I shouted, still laughing. When he put me down, he didn't let go. He hugged me tight and started showering my face with kisses. I was still giggling when he was done. He looked in my eyes.

"I love you," he whispered and kissed me.

I was still giggling, but he was too. It was cute. But then I pulled away when I remembered about Jongkyu.

"Where's Jongkyu? I haven't seen him," I said.

"He's at Sungmin's house! Let's go get him," he said. I nodded and we went back in the garage.

 

Jongkyu was sleeping by the time we got to Sungmin's house. We put him on the bed in Kyuhyun's bedroom and we both smiled at the sight of Jongkyu.

"He's so cute when he's sleeping," Kyuhyun said.

"Where do you think he gets it from?" I asked and smiled. He smiled back.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch," he said. I shook my head.

"We're together now, right? Sleep here," I said. I grabbed his hand kissed the corner of his lips. He grinned and rubbed his nose against my cheek. We got on the bed with Jongkyu between us. We were a family now. And as that thought got in my mind, I smiled and closed my eyes.

 

I opened my eyes and looked at Jongkyu, who was in my arms and in Kyuhyun's arms. I smiled. The two boys in my life. They both looked alike when they were asleep. I Jongkyu's hair and carressed Kyuhyun's cheek.

I got up from the bed and walked in the living room, then the kitchen. I started cooking breakfast.

When I was done, I prepared the table for breakfast. I put food on the last plate and stared at the table filled with food. I smiled, feeling proud of my cooking.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. It startled me and I jumped a little, but I instantly knew who it was. I heard a chuckled.

"Good morning," Kyuhyun whispered as he put his head on my shoulder. "Hmm... looking good."

"Yeah the food looks good, right?" I said, thinking he meant it that way.

"I was talking about you," he said and kissed near my ear. I giggled and held his hands that were holding onto me. He smiled and nuzzled his face on my neck.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," we heard Jongkyu say. Kyuhyun let go and we turned around. We both laughed when we saw Jongkyu's reaction when he saw me. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Mommy!" he squealed. "You're back!"

I hugged him tightly. "Of course, Jongkyu. I wouldn't ever leave you."

"I was scared. Daddy was, too!" he said.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry," I apologized.

Kyuhyun chuckled and joined in the hug. He held us tightly and we laughed as Jongkyu said, "Dad, I can't breathe." Kyuhyun loosened up.

I think loving Kyuhyun is way better than hating him.

 


 

aww seobb i think thts way better too <3 

:3 i updated yay! and kyu explains the whole vanessa thing and seo is ok and seokyu r together now ^^

seomama is happy, kyupapa (or shld i say KYUTIEPIE lol) is happy, jongkyu is happy, sungmin and sunny r prolly happy, donghae is prolly happy to idk he's a baby here, and IM happy and i hope UR happy!

i kno kyutiepie kinda sound like pewdiepie, but i just thought it was SEOKYUte! (man i LUV doing tht)

p.s. i got seomama and kyupapa from a subscriber. it was kshyun11 i believe. yeah it is. i just loved the way it sounded. and i did this cuz im not one to steal something and call it mine. so... yeah.

hope u enjoyed!