Finally Friends

Accidentally in Love

Seohyun's POV

It was awkward walking with Kyuhyun. I was walking Jongkyu to school, but then Kyuhyun insisted that he'd walk with us. I thought that he's supposed to go to the school early.

Our hands kept bumping against each other and it made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I don't even know why.

I heard him sigh every once in a while. It was silent between us, but Jongkyu kept going on about his new friends and all.

"And on Thursday, Hyuna shared her snack with us," Jongkyu said. I just looked at Jongkyu as he kept telling his stories. But Kyuhyun decided to talk.

"So what did Hyuna bring? Did she bring some... goguma?" he asked. The tone in his voice sounded like he was teasing me. Or Jongkyu. It could've been Jongkyu.

I glared at Kyuhyun because I felt that what he had just said had something to do with me. And I became sure of it when he gave me this teasing smile that made my heart flutter for some reason.

"Yeah, she did. It was good!" Jongkyu answered. We approached the school. Kyuhyun and I both crouched so that Jongkyu didn't have to look up at us.

"Be good in school, okay, Jongkyu?" I told him. He nodded. I looked at Kyuhyun. "You're his father. Watch him," I said.

"Of course. I do that everyday," he said. "Oh, but, Jongkyu, go inside first. I have to talk to mommy."

Jongkyu nodded and hugged both of us and we hugged him back. Before running off inside, he said, "Saranghae!" Kyuhyun and I smiled.

We stood up and I asked, "What do you need to say to me?"

"I have to say a lot of things! But I'll just say a few," he told me and breathed in.

"IwantyoutobecarefulandstayawayfromthatedbossandhaveagooddayatworkandIloveyoubye!" All the words went by so quickly. And what happened was so quickly.

Right after he said, "bye", he kissed my lips very quickly and ran inside. I saw him do a fist pump in the air.

He just stole a kiss from me. And I haven't decided if I've forgiven him yet! And he just... just... kisses me?! Unbelieveable!

Unbelievably romantic and cute!

 

Kyuhyun's POV

WOOHOO! It was a success! I can't believe I did it! And she didn't do anything about it! She was just shocked!

I ran inside very quickly and did a fist pump in the air. Then I regained my composure and quietly walked in the classroom. I saw Yonghwa sitting in front of his desk. And I must say, he didn't look so happy. In fact, he looked like he was going to cry. He must've seen what happened.

I pretended that I didn't notice his long face and sat down on a chair. I took out my phone to look at the lesson for the kids.

"It's not fair," he whispered. I looked at him. He was still staring down at the papers on his desk.

"It's not fair. It's just not fair!" he shouted. I stared at him. He was breathing heavily. I knew that he was hurt by what had happened.

"I was with her and I helped her the whole time!" He looked at me, all angry. "And you were only here for like, three weeks! You abandoned her! And you were never there for her! For six years!"

I was worried about him, actually. I felt kinda sad for him. I was not only worried about him, though. I was worried that the kids could come in any minute. I was glad they weren't in the classroom and were in the playground.

"Why would she pick you?!" he yelled. "You made her cry! You made her unhappy! It isn't fair!" He fell onto his chair and covered his face. He wasn't crying, but he was trying to hide his pain, I guess.

I felt kinda guilty, yet kinda not. I warned the guy anyways.

A part of me was saying, "Just tell the dude that he should've seen this coming!" Another part was saying, "Just tell him that he'll find someone else and that Seohyun can't be his." The last, faint one, was saying, "Say sorry and let Seohyun go. Give the guy a chance."

I decided to tell him that he'll find someone else.

"Look, Yonghwa, you should learn from this. Love isn't always fair. You're not always going to win the heart of the person you love. But, I'm sure there is someone for you. It's just not going to be Seohyun," I told him.

He looked up at me. "But there's no one like her."

"I know. That's why I fell in love with her too," I said. "But you know what? There's no one like you, either. Just like there's no one like me or Jongkyu or... or... or anybody! I know you're going to find a girl that's unlike any other and she's going to love you. That girl isn't going to be Seohyun, but this girl might be right under your nose. You never know."

"Thanks, Kyuhyun," he said. "You know? You're alright. You're a nice guy. I think you deserve Seohyun."

I reached my hand out to him. "Friends?"

He took my hand. "Friends."

 

Seohyun's POV

I have decided it. I know the answer.

I walked to the school. I was able to get off work because of something about oil and fire in the kitchen or something. So I was going to pick Jongkyu up.

I came right when the bell rang. Most of the kids ran out of the doors to get to their mothers or fathers or both. I waited for a little while. Then I saw Jongkyu and Kyuhyun come out of the door.

Jongkyu ran into my arms and I carried him. "How was school?" I asked. He smiled and said, "It was great, mommy!"

I put him down because he was starting to get heavy. I looked at Kyuhyun and he was just staring at me.

"Kyuhyun... I need to tell you..." I sighed. "I'm going to forgive you. And I'll accept you, but as a friend and nothing more."

He had become happy when I told him that I'll forgive him, but his expression changed when I said "as a friend". He nodded and said, "Okay."

I decided to forgive him because of my little talk with Sungmin. He was like, "Seohyun-ah, just forgive him. He loves you. I can see that. And your son needs a male role model."

I guess, it was true.

I nodded and we all started to walk. Kyuhyun was a little behind me, but I was close enough for me to hear him whisper, "Just friends... for now."

 


 

yay i updated! and wut kyu did was cute rite? it was rlly cute to me! and now hes friends wit yonghwa! and yong aint a problem now. and now seo and kyu r friends... for now. *changes into evil scientist* BUAHAHAHAHAHA!