A/N: Getting Back To It

Accidentally in Love

So I just realized that this story has been out for pretty much three years and I haven't updated it in that time, which compels me to feel somewhat guilty over the fact that I've practically been teasing readers with the place I'd left this story at. I'm sorry about that but I think I should explain what happened to anyone who decides to read this.

I've got to admit that Super Junior's hiatus has affected me (not in a bad way, just so you know). It's not like they're not participating in other things or going after other interests that allow them to be seen still, but I realized that I haven't been as updated around kpop since they're announced hiatus. Like... I'm not as excited anymore. I guess I was really used to having new songs almost every year to listen to and without the reason to check up on much, I've been far from the kpop scene. I still listen to kpop, but I'm not as updated on it.

In my life, personally, I've been doing other stuff as well, keeping myself busy. I've gotten so much better at writing (comparing my writing now to back in old stories). So... honestly, I want to get back to writing here. It won't feel the same, but I want to continue this story, though it saddens me to say I don't remember the events I had prepared for this. If only I'd written it down somewhere.

I want to continue all the other fanfictions as well that I have here, and this includes The Gay Brother, In Reality, The Lake, and this one too. But the thing is, I'd love to rewrite them and improve their quality, especially The Lake.

But I'm not exactly sure if I will yet.

If anyone wants me to give it a try, please tell me in the comments!