Should There Be Worry?

Accidentally in Love

Kyuhyun's POV

After we closed the door, Seohyun and I walked down to the living room.

"I can't believe he saw it," she told me as we sat on the couch. "I thought he didn't."

"I thought so too," I said. "I'm going to see how my substitute is doing." I took out my phone and dialed a number. I put the phone on my ear and waited for Leeteuk to answer.

"Hello?" he answered after a few minutes.

"Yeah, hi, Leeteuk," I said. "It's me, Kyuhyun. How is everything doing? You okay? And most importantly, was your wife okay with it?"

"Oh, hi, Kyuhyun," he replied. "Well, everything is going swell and I'm alright and yes, my wife was okay with it. She sounded rather dissappointed, though."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized. "You can make it up, I'm sure."

"Yeah, I know," he said. "I kinda have a way to make things up."

"Good to know," I told him cheerfully. I glanced at Seohyun, who took a book from the shelf and had started to read it. "Well, I'm glad everything's going great. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye," he said and I hung up. I looked at the book she was reading. It was one of mine. And how did I know? I knew because she would never actually get a copy of 50 Shades of Grey. I widened my eyes.

"Why are you reading that?" I asked. "Ah, Seohyunnie, don't read that. Do you know what book this is?"

"I've heard about 50 Shades of Grey before, Kyutiepie," she said. My cheeks went warm when she called me that.

"B-but--"

"Why do you have this book anyways?" she asked while putting it back on the shelf.

"A friend from America gave it to me on my birthday," I answered. "She said that she finished reading it, so she gave it to me."

"She?" she questioned. I chuckled and walked to her.

"Just a friend, okay, Joohyun?" I told her and held her hand. "Besides, I'm mommy's, and mommy's only."

She smiled and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned in as her hands went to my neck. As our lips touched, I pulled her closer. I tilted my head the other way.

Suddenly, she pulled away, making me dissappointed.

"Kyuhyun, I can't help but feel worried," she said. I was confused. "About that woman... Vanessa."

"Seohyun, there's nothing to worry about," I softly told her. "I told her to stay away from us. She won't cause us anymore problems."

"What if something else bad happens?" she asked. "What if it's worse than Vanessa?"

I stayed silent. I didn't know the answer to that. I couldn't think of anything worse than Vanessa that could happen. Okay, honestly, I didn't want to think of anything worse.

"Kyuhyun... can you promise me... that nothing bad will happen?" she asked. I sighed.

"I cannot promise that nothing bad will happen," I said. "I cannot guarantee that everything will be fine and dandy. But I can promise you that if something bad happens, I will be there for you and I will fix the problem."

"Good enough for me," she said.

 

Seohyun's POV

We were walking Jongkyu to school and he kept talking about how Kyuhyun taught him how to say things in English. Kyuhyun and I just smiled as Jongkyu was listing the words he could say. When we got to the school, Jongkyu hugged Yonghwa and ran inside.

We were all smiling and Yonghwa just walked to us.

"Hey, Joohyun," he said. "Hey, Kyuhyun. Goodmorning, you two lovebirds."

"Ah, but now, you have you're own lovebird, am I right?" Kyuhyun replied.

"How is she, by the way?" I asked. Kyuhyun had told me the day he found out.

"She's good," Yonghwa answered. "Honestly, I think I'm in love with her."

"Well, you should stay by her side," Kyuhyun told him. Then the bell rang and Yonghwa bowed to us, then went inside.

Kyuhyun smiled at me. "I have to go now. And I might not come home for dinner. But I'll be back before Jongkyu's bedtime." I nodded and we did a quick kiss before he walked inside.

 

I went to Sunny's house because it seemed like it was going to be boring back at the house. Sungmin wasn't there because he had work as well. It was just me, unnie, and Donghae.

I was holding Donghae.

"Cootchie cootchie coo," I said in a baby voice while tickling him. "Ah, you're so adorable."

"So was Jongkyu," Sunny said while picking Donghae up.

"He's growing up so fast," I whispered, wiping a tear away. Gosh, are all mothers emotional like this? Now, I understand my mom.

"Ah, Seohyunnie, it happens all the time," Sunny chuckled. "Besides, he's only 5 right now."

"But soon, he will be 6, then the next thing you know, he's 10, and soon, he'll be 16, and then, maybe, I'll be a grandmother when he's 25," I started to shout.

Sunny laughed. "You're exaggerating it! I hope Kyuhyun's not one of those emotional fathers."

I chuckled a bit. "I guess, I am exaggerating it. And Kyuhyun's not one to easily cry."

Sunny started to sway to make Donghae fall asleep. Soon, he was asleep, and she put him in the crib in her room.

When she came back and sat next to me, I said, "Unnie... I don't know why... but I feel like someting bad is going to happen soon."

Sunny tilted her head and looked at me, concerned. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I feel like," I said, "Something bad will happen to Kyuhyun and I..."

 

 

A/N: I hurried, like, right now. And it's short, too. Sorry it's short and not a lot of romance and stuff, but i just wanted to UPDATE!!! xP

On other news...

ANOTHER SEOKYU MOMENT IN SMTOWN CONERT AT TOKYO! They had another duet! FINALLY! I had missed them so much!!! They sang Beautiful by Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Beiber.

I heard Kyuhyun kneeled down and gave Seohyun a rose... WAAAAAAAHHHHH~!!!!! ^^