Uh Oh...

Accidentally in Love

Kyuhyun's POV

I kicked the door open and everyone stared at me. I don't know why I did it, but I just felt like it. I kinda felt embarrassed, but hey, that's my fault.

"Who the hell are you?" A man sitting on the chair asked. He seemed like the one in charge.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun," I answered. "Son of the owner of this company. And my father wants me work here. Well, more like be in charge around here. Like, you know, the boss."

The workers laughed as if I were joking.

"Oh yeah?" The man snickered. "What would happen if we don't let you?"

"I could get you fired," I said in a serious tone. "My father is really the owner of this company. Look at this." I took out my ID and showed him a picture of me and my dad. He got serious and looked at me.

"Do you have any experience?" he asked me.

"Well, I was half in charge of the company at America. With many Americans who speak English ONLY. I think I have experience."

We stared at each other for a moment, judging each other.

"Get off the seat," I ordered. He stood right up and I sat down, putting my feet up on the table.

Alright, got a job that can pay for the house. I knew that the teacher thing isn't going to pay for a house. More like, an apartment. But I like the kids and they like me. I'll stay with them until the school year is over.

Now, I just have to get Seohyun accept me MORE than just a FRIEND.

I just can't do "friends" with her. Nope. I'm just not going to.

 

Oh no... Vanessa is here. Please don't see me, I thought to myself as I walked past a woman while looking away.

(A/N: i just dont want to use victoria so i created some random girl. doesnt anyone get tired of using vic? XP)

Vanessa was a SUPER clingy kind of girl. She was always around me. And even when I got away from her, she'd be back in my face five minutes later. She was really creepy too. She just appeared out of nowhere most of the time and when she talked to me, she had this weird stalker-like voice. Heck, she was a stalker.

She called me these weird names too, and she'd pretend like we're in some kind of relationship. I hated that. All of my friends would tease me and they'd all laugh. And she got really jealous when I was with other girls.

I sighed in relief when I thought that I had successfully sneaked past her. But all the relief vanished when I heard, "Kyuhyun-ssi?"

I turned and looked at her. "Hey, Vanessa..." Well, at least she didn't call me "Kyutiepie" or anything else humiliating.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. "It's been so long. You haven't changed at all, except you're more handsome."

Oh, dear...

"Yep," I said with fake cheerfulness. "Yes, that is... that is it. Thanks..."

"How long has it been?" she asked. "More than 5 years, right?"

"Yes..." I replied. I silently whispered, "And I wished it could've been longer."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing! Nothing... I said nothing..." I blurted.

"Okay..." she said awkwardly. "You're a little weirder too. How you been?"

"Uhh... I've been good," I said, thinking in my head, Not good right now, thank you very much.

"Really? Well, how's life? What's been going on? Have any kids?" she asked.

I nodded and said, "Well, yeah, I have one kid. His name's Jongkyu." I then realized that I could make her see that I didn't want her to be all clingy. "Yeah, my wife named him."

She seemed kind of shocked. "Wow, you have a wife, huh?"

I nodded proudly while thinking of Seohyun.

"That's... amazing," she said. I heard a hint of jealousy there. Great, now she'll be all up on Seohyunnie's face. What have I done? And how can she still like me after I haven't seen her for years? SHE SHOULD'VE MOVED ON BY NOW!

"Anyways, I'll be going now..." I mumbled as I quickly walked away. I felt glad that she didn't call me back.

 

Seohyun's POV

"Yes, sir, I quit," I said firmly. My boss—I mean, ex-boss— just stared at me and asked, "Really? Why?"

"I just... I guess now I have someone I can lean on. I have someone I can stay with, and I don't need this job anymore," I said, thinking of Kyuhyun. I had decided that I would accept him for maybe even more than a friend. And Jongkyu and I would stay with him.

"Okay then," he sighed. "I'll put up a help wanted sign later. Guess this is goodbye, Joohyun-ssi."

I nodded and bowed. Then I left. This boss wasn't the erted one. I quit that job from that cafe a few minutes ago. This boss was a nice one. He was nice and he wasn't erted. Thank goodness, too. There are too many erts in this world.

I'll tell Kyuhyun when he gets home, I thought as I smiled. I kept walking on the sidewalk towards his house.

 

"When will daddy be home, mommy?" Jongkyu asked me. I shrugged.

"Sorry, honey, I'm not sure yet," I told him. He sighed. I patted his head. "Don't worry. He'll come. He said he needed to do something important."

"But he promised that he would teach me how to play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards," Jongkyu said. "Can you call him and ask him, mommy? Please?"

I sighed and smiled. "Okay."

 

Kyuhyun's POV

My phone rang and I took my phone out. It was a number that I recognized, but I didn't remember exactly whose was it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kyuhyun-ah, Jongkyu wants to know when you'll be home," I heard Seohyun's voice say.

"I don't actually know," I chuckled. "He said that I have to teach him how to play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards, right? How about you both come over at the Cho company building? After going through a lot of talks, I'm the boss here now."

"Oh, sure, okay," she said. "I... uh... have something important to tell you, though."

"What is it?" I asked.

"... I'll tell you when I get there," she said.

"Okay," I replied. "Sounds okay. Seeya."

"Seeya."

I smiled and hung up. Then I heard a knock. That couldn't have been Seohyun and Jongkyu. I opened the door and I felt sad when I saw Vanessa.

"Hi," she said. "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"If you make it quick," I sighed and closed the door after she walked in. "I'm very busy."

"Okay, sure," she said. "Kyuhyun-ssi, do you remember high school?"

"Can never forget it," I said and thought, I wish I could, though.

"It was great, wasn't it? Ah, I missed those days," she said. "When we were together."

"Well, actually, we weren't—"

"And we used to call each other names."

"No, that was y—"

"Man, I really liked you. And I still do, Kyuhyun-ssi."

Ohhhhhh no... here we go...

"Look, Vannessa," I started. "I told you before. I'm a married man. And I love my wife." I started to think of Seohyun. "I really love her... so much." I shook my head to focus on Vanessa again. "I don't like you that way, Vanessa. You're a friend to me. You've always been a friend to me."

"I guess you don't see how much love I have for you," she said. It looked really creepy to me, the way she said it.

"Vanessa..." I whispered as she got closer. "Wh-what are you doing?"

I backed up as she got closer and closer. "V-Vanessa... s-stop, you're kinda freakin' me out here." I backed up against the corner of the wall. Crap...

She pulled my tie and my lips crashed onto hers. I instantly pushed her away from me and I heard a gasp. I looked at the door and the worst thing ever happened.

Seohyun saw it. She saw it. No friggin' lie, okay? And she was hurt. Jongkyu followed up behind her and didn't see anything. Thank goodness.

But Seohyun saw it. Tears formed in her eyes and gently dragged Jongkyu in front of me.

"Go ahead and teach him to play, Kyuhyun," she said, her voice shaking a bit. Then she ran out the room.

"Seohyun!" I called and started running after her, but Vannessa grabbed my arm. I tried shaking her off. "Let go of me!"

Jongkyu saw what was happening and tried to pull her other arm so he could get her away. "Hey! Let go of my dad!"

"Stupid little brat!" Vannessa shouted as she let go of me and slapped Jongkyu. He instantly let go and fell back, crying.

"Hey! Don't hurt my son!" I shouted and got Jongkyu. I glared at Vanessa. "Leave! Get out! Get out of here! From now on, you are banned from this building! And if you work here, I don't care! You're FIRED!"

Vanessa stormed out. I hugged Jongkyu. He stopped crying after a while.

"Dad, where did mom go?" he asked, sniffing a bit.

"I don't know where she went, Jongkyu," I said, sadly. "But I'll find her."