Ipsy Tipsy

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I observed how cheerful he is whenever Yoona is with him. I bought food for them does not mean that I forgive him, I’m still angry with him. Unlike my ex, he will try ways to appease me but he scolded me in front of the members, he doesn’t know how upset I was, how hurt I was.

I said to Nicole, “Let’s go, didn’t you say that you need to buy cosmetics?” I tried to hint her.

She quickly got my hint and said, “Unnie, my cosmetics shop is closing.”

I then excuse myself and left. We went to a café and I started asking, “Do you think I should end the relationship now?”

Nicole upon hearing what I said nearly choke on her espresso, “Of course not, You have explain everything and if you guys break up now, the media will think that G-Dragon is the cause of it.”

Because Nicole got dinner appointment with her parents, she left early as I wander around the streets before heading back home at 8PM. The house is empty and I received a sms from him saying that he got chocoball gathering tonight.

I sighed and changed to my sports gear and went down to the gym below. “Oppa,” I said upon seeing him working out.

He stopped working out and said, “When will your cold war ends?”

I sat down on the working-out bench and answered, “Eunhyuk oppa, I know you dislike people calling you oppa, but can I call you oppa for once?”

He nodded his head and asked, “Still having cold war?”

I shrugged my shoulder and said, “I don’t know, I meant he don’t seem THAT happy with me.”

He frowned and asked, “Why do you say that?”

“I mean, I observed it,” I replied.

He then smiled and said, “He tried every way to please you but you find every way to avoid him.”

Surprised, I said, “Did I?”

He shrugged his shoulder and went back to work out while I decided to run on the threadmill. I stopped two hours later and Eunhyuk accompany me to walk back to my block before he went back to his block.

I went home, washed up and decided to watch the television. After what Eunhyuk told me today, I realized that indeed he tried to please me but I’m ignoring him. He didn’t come home until 1AM. The doorbell rang and I went to open the door, it was Heechul oppa and Hongki-sshi, they are helping a drunk Yesung home.

“Why did he drink so much,” I asked Heechul oppa.

Hongki answered, “Because of you.”

I tried to support him as he starts to weigh me down. Heechul and Hongki left without even helping him up the stairs. I used all my strength to support him up to his bedroom. I put him down on his bed and was about to left to get a towel when he pulled me onto the bed. I fell beside him but his arms are now wrapped around my waist.

I sighed and just lie down beside him for fear of waking him up. During the night, he started sleep-talking, “I knew that I’m harsh to you the other day, but why are you still ignoring me? One day, we have not really talked nicely for one whole day. I was worried because I care about you. Do you know that I nearly went crazy when I couldn’t contact you? I…”

I murmured, “I’m giving up actually. I don’t want to pretend anymore. I want to return to my single life again. I don’t want to date an idol star anymore.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

For some reason, I felt my heart hurting as tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes. I’ve fallen for her when she is giving up. I heard what she say, everything that she said. I removed my hands from her waist only after she’s asleep. I want to be close to her for at least one last time.

My hangover is getting worse as I struggled to the kitchen to take the medication. I went back to the room and placed the blanket over her, I swear my line of vision kept moving about. I lie back down on the bed.

“I’ve fallen for you,” I thought in my heart.

I wondered, “If I tell you that I’ve fallen for you, will you still leave me?”

[End of POV]

A/N: I don’t think this story will dragged for more than 30 chapters. Well, this is my estimation, I’ve never really write a fanfic that reached 30 chapters because that will be too draggy. I don’t even know if I can survive at least 25 chapters. There are some chapters that will be short chapters.