Long stay

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Yesung’s POV]

That night, I went to the gathering with ‘chocoball’ they knew of my break up with her and they tried their best to cheer me up. But I just down cups of cups of hard liquor, up to the point that heechul hyung have to stop me from drinking another cup. I was so drunk that I don’t remember anything.

The next day, I woke up at Leeteuk hyung’s house, he said, “You are so drunk yesterday.”

As usual, the hangover is killing me, I managed to go home to feed babylove and popped two pills down to ease my hangover. Babylove isn’t his usual self today. He climbed onto my lap and rested. I his head as he whines weakly. Sensing something amiss, I called Leeteuk hyung to fetch me to the vet. It turns out that babylove is sick.

After some serious thinking, I found out that I’ve no time to look after babylove, I decided to put him up for adoption when he recovered. I brought him to the practice room and everyone crowds around to play with him, but he’s not in a mood. He started barking angrily. I have to calm him down and was about to head back home when I saw Nicole.

She waved at me and said, “Is this babylove? I heard from unnie.”

“Oh, do you like him?” I asked, instead of putting him up for adoption, I can give it to Nicole instead.

She looked at me and asked, “You are going to put him up for adoption, such a poor puppy.”

I explained, “I’ve no time to look after him, if you want, I can give it to you.”

“Really,” she asked, her eyes widen and a bright smile appeared as she took over babylove.

I smiled and said, “Babylove’s sick now, I’ve schedule at night and I can’t looked after him well too. I think that you will be a better owner to him.”

We parted ways after that; I went back to the practice room to practice.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

What a coincidence that Youngsaeng sunbaenim is going to the states too, we even took the same flight. Unknown to me, the ‘guardian’ that he was talking about, turned out to be my mother. I only found out when he followed me to the apartment and called my mother, “Aunty, I’m back.”

My mother came out and gave him a warm hug before realizing that I’m home too. She walked towards me, touched my cheeks and said, “You lose a lot of weight.”

I held her hand and said, “I missed you a lot.”

She hugged me and asked, “What brought you here?”

I answered, “I’m thinking of staying here for a few months.”

--------------

Ever since the day I moved back to states, I started taking up lessons and of course continue playing my piano. I even provide piano lessons to the kids in the neighbourhood. I’ll called Nicole thrice a week and update her about my life here.

She told me that babylove is with her right now. I was really glad that babylove is with her because I knew that with his busy schedule, he won’t have time to take care of babylove. I sighed as I thought about him again.

Nicole said that she will be flying over soon with babylove once babylove is given permission to fly. I really missed babylove. Day by day, I will try hard not to think about him but news will sometimes appeared updates on super junior.

“Is he really with Moon Geun Yeung now,” I thought as I looked at my laptop screen.

My messenger conversation popped up a window suddenly,

(* means Eunhyuk, ** means Han Seung Yeon)

은혁* says: You left without a word.

한승연** says: I’m sorry.

은혁says: Nevermind, how are you now?

한승연says: I’m fine, oppa, how are you?

은혁says: I’m fine too. Where are you now?

한승연says: States, oppa, will you keep it a secret for me?

은혁says: Do you know that he still misses you a lot? It’s being a month and he still hasn’t forgotten you.

한승연says: Oppa, no matter what, promise me to keep it a secret, if not I won’t talk to you again.

은혁says: Yah! Don’t you dare ignore me! Will you be coming back?

한승연says: I don’t know, maybe not, maybe yes.

은혁says: So is it yes or no?

한승연says: I don’t know. Oppa, I’ll tell you when I’m going back. I’ve got to go now. Talk to you again.

I quickly end the conversation before I started to think of him again. I covered my face and murmured, “Han Seungyeon, you cannot think of him. You must forget him.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

It’s been a month and I’ve no idea where she is, I really missed her a lot, I still can’t forget her. I may be with Geun Yeung now but I’m thinking of her instead.

“Oppa, what are you thinking of,” I heard a voice which brought me back to senses.

I looked at her and said, “Nothing, just tired from schedules.”

Even though the members didn’t say anything, but I can see that they are not that supportive of my current relationship. He too, tried his best to hide his new relationship though fans are starting to suspect it.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to go public about our relationship,” she asked while pouting.

“Not now,” I said to her and tried to cheer her up.

She let out a sigh and said, “Alright, let’s wait for us to be more stable.”

[End of POV]