Betrayed

My Idol Star Boyfriend

To my ♥ly subscribers as well as people who comments,

Thank you for the support. I wasn't really able to update due to projects and assignments and i really felt bad for letting you guys wait. So i hope you will enjoy this chapter. I feel encouraged reading comments from you guys. :] ♥♥♥

---------------------------------------

[Seungyeon’s POV]

After staying in the states for three months, I’ve decided to come back to Korea, also, my mother have paid off my father’s debt and that my father have quit gambling too. They also brought back the old apartment that we are forced to sell away. I kept mum about returning to Korea from Eunhyuk because I don’t want to meet them so soon.

After a long flight, I finally landed at the airport; I took a deep breath and said, “Finally.”

With my sunglasses on, I made my way to the taxi and went to Nicole’s house. The moment she opened the door, she was surprised that she actually cried while hugging me. When I stepped into her house, I noticed a puppy running towards me, at one glance, I knew that it was babylove. I picked him up and him.

Nicole asked, “Where are you staying now?”

“The old apartment, don’t tell anyone that I’m back, I don’t want to let them know,” I said as I placed babylove on my lap as we sat on the sofa.

“Take him home since you are back already,” Nicole said to me noticing how fond I am towards babylove.

I widen my eyes and asked, “Really! I can bring him home?”

She smiled and said, “Of course, it was YOUR dog. I promise to take care of him because he is putting him up for adoption.”

“Adoption,” I couldn’t believe what I heard, he was putting our dog up for adoption, I fake a smile and said, “I’m over him already.”

She scanned me from top to bottom before concluding, “I don’t think so, when you heard that he put him up for adoption, your expression betrayed you.”

I kept denying and said, “I’m really over him already.”

I placed babylove in the bag and carried whatever stuff belonging to babylove and said, “I’m going home first after a long flight.”

Nicole helped to bring the stuff down to the taxi before saying, “Call me if you need a listening ear.”

I went back home and placed babylove on the floor before heading to my room to unpack. Just as I was about to unpack, the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and was surprised to see him outside my door.

“I’ve nothing to talk to you,” I said coldly before trying my best to shut the door.

He was too strong and I gave up and said, “How did you know I lived here?”

“I saw Nicole helping you to put the stuff in the taxi,”

“And?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you are back?”

“You followed me?”

“Why are you avoiding my question?”

“I don’t want to answer any question now.”

“You still love me that is why you can’t answer my question.”

“You are too confident.”

“Stop lying to yourself.”

“I’m tired.”

Just as I’m about to close the door, he pushed the door away and hugged me tight. I struggled to break free by hitting him on his chest. He releases me and looked at me without saying anything. I turned and walked towards my mobile phone which was ringing.

I felt his hand wrapping around my waist tightly as he pulled me tight from the back. I heard weeping coming from him. My face is also full of tears; I didn’t forget him at all. I cannot forget him.

“Don’t ever leave me again,” he said while crying.

Then I saw the news on the television which breaks my heart,

‘Breaking news: Super Junior’s Yesung and Moon Geun Yeung is dating secretly for three months, according to Moon Geun Yeung’s agency.’

His hands slowly let go of me and tried to explain to me, I shouted angrily, “Why did you come and find me when you are with Moon Geun Yeung!”

I darted angrily at him; my tears couldn’t stop flowing as he tried to explain but I covered my ears and shouted, “I don’t want to hear anything!”

He panicked and tried to grab my hands but I flung it off each time he held me and cried, “Why did you betray me again and again!”

“Can you listen to me for once,” he shouted at me.

“I don’t – wa,” before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me towards him and kissed me on the lips.

I pushed him away and said, “What did you treat me as? Substitute?”

He didn’t reply but said, “Wait for me,” before leaving.

“Why must you come back when I’m at my most vulnerable period,” I muttered as my tears continue rolling down.

[End of POV]