Rules are rules

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I played with edge of my top as I waited inside the meeting room alone for him. A short while later, he came in and sat down in front of me, “Hi, nice to meet you,” he said with a smile to me, a complete change from just now.

To be honest, I’m not in a mood to talk now, he started to tell me the rules, “Well, I’m not those demanding type, my rules are simple, I have the say when we are out, you must not interfere with my personal life and that’s all for now.”

I nodded my head silently and he suggested, “To make it more convincing and also more apartment have more security,” he pointed at me, “You will move in with me.”

I looked up and answered, “Alright.”

He said to me, “Let’s go, I’ve no schedule today, I’ll bring you home to get your clothes and daily necessity first.”

I stood up and follow him behind. We reached the basement carpark where he SM5 is parked at. He opened the front passenger door for me before getting into the driver’s seat. Soon, we reached my condominium and he said, “I’ll wait here for me. But don’t be too long.”

I fake out a smile and went up, if he didn’t asked me to stay with him, I guess I’m going to be homeless tonight. My gambler father lost a whole load of money and my mother has to sell off the condominium unit to pay off his debt.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

As I waited downstairs for her, I realized how rich she is, the condominium she is staying now is worth at least $1.5million as the area here is somewhat a posh residence. She came down later with two luggages. I got out of the car and helped her load the luggages to my car. We then make our way to my apartment which is less than a metre down the road.

I commented, “Judging by your house, you come from a rich family?”

She shook her head and corrected me, “I used to, but not anymore.”

After that, awkward silence filled the air, this time round, she tried to strike a conversation with me, “So are you staying with your family?”

I shook my head and said, “I’m living alone, but parents lived elsewhere.”

She continued, “Are idols always busy?”

Somehow, I don’t know how to answer the question, “Well, it depends.”

She answered softly, “Oh,” but judging from the way she answered, it seems that she is thinking of something, something which hurts her.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

Soon, we reached his apartment and indeed security is very tight in her. From what I heard last time, the people living here are actors, actress or singers. To get access in here, a person must own the access card which will allow access to your own block. To get the lift started, a person must insert the access card before pressing the floor number.

We reached his penthouse unit using the private lift. Once we entered the unit, I was greeted by a large living room which has two fixed-to-the-walls HD LCD television, one of it is connected to the Kinect set. Beside the living room is the kitchen which has a wet kitchen and a dry kitchen. Further down the corridor is two bedrooms all with attached bathrooms. The first bedroom is the guest room, while the one at the end is the junior master bedroom, there is also a staircase leading to the second floor beside the junior master bedroom. The second floor is the master bedroom and a balcony.

He shows me to the junior master bedroom and said, “This is your bedroom.”

I smiled finally and said, “Thank you.”

I went in and unpack my stuffs while he headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch. After I finished unpacking, I headed to the kitchen and said, “Does the members come here often?”

“Yes, they do, but do you know, actually all of us live at the same block but they like coming here, I don’t know.” He answered.

I sat at the dining table and zoned out.

“Seungyeon,” I heard someone calling my name, I looked up and answered, “Yes?”

He smiled and commented, “You can zone out anywhere uh?”

I smiled sheepishly and said, “Kind of, but I zone out only when I’m tired.”

We then tucked in to our lunch and besides being a singer, he is really a good cook too. After he done washing the dishes he suggested, “Let’s go and meet the members.”

He didn’t give me a chance to answer and pulled me towards Leeteuk’s penthouse apartment which is opposite his apartment, just that we have to use the private lift to gain access to it. By then all the members are there already. He held my hands and we went to the living room where everyone is gathered.

It seems like the boys didn’t have schedule now but I heard from Eunhyuk that Leeteuk and Yesung will have schedule for Kiss The Radio at 11pm, which means, I’ll be home alone from 11pm to 2am. By now, I’m closed with a few members like dancing machine Eunhyuk, eternal maknae Ryeowook, leader Leeteuk and Aegyo-king Sungmin.

Being kind, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin offered to accompany me for the night as they knew that I’ll be uncomfortable alone. I smiled and said, “Thank you.”

I walked over to where Yesung is sitting as the members are all playing amongst themselves, I whispered, “Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin will keep me company tonight, don’t worry.”

He frowned upon hearing that but said, “Alright then, if they bully you, tell me, I’ll teach them a lesson.”

We both smiled at the same time as the other members started looking at our direction and all of us started laughing.

[End of POV]