Sunbae…nim

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I went to the airport to send Yesung and the other members off; it will be another four days without him. Nari was with me too, she was there to send Shindong off. Just as he was about to enter the gate, he pulled me into his hug and whispered, “I’ll miss you. I’ll call you when I reach, love you.”

My tears are on the verge of flowing down, but I held it back and said, “I’ll miss you too, love you too.”

He entered with the other members, I went home with Nari (Nari is staying at the same condominium with Shindong). Out of curiosity, I asked, “When Shindong oppa is overseas, how do you spend your days?”

She looked at me and answered innocently, “Nothing much, just spends my time skyping with him, going out with my friends, or staying at home watching Korean dramas. I kept convincing myself that time will pass fast.”

I laughed and said, “Sigh; there will be many other times I’ll be like you, convincing that time will pass fast.”

She laughed and answered, “As time goes pass, you will get used to it, Seungyeon-sshi, I’ll be meeting my mother now, see you again.”

After I bid her goodbye, I was waiting for taxi at the taxi stand when someone called my name, “Han Seungyeon.”

I turned around and saw a guy with shades on, I tilted my head and asked, “You are?”

I removed his shades and smiled at me, I said, “You are Heo Youngsaeng sunbaenim!”

He nodded his head and asked, “Seungyeon hoobae, are you free now?”

“Yes,” I answered.

Youngsaeng sunbaenim is my high school sunbae, after graduation, he went overseas to study and we never meet up ever since. He is also my high school crush way before I know Jinki. We went to the starbucks café at the airport, he asked, “What are you doing here?”

“I came to send my boyfriend and s off,” I answered and took a sip of the coffee.

“Oh, you are attached,” he commented, looking down on the floor.

I didn’t sense anything amiss and smiled, “Sunbaenim, you are coming back here for long term purpose?”

He looked up and replied, “Yes, I just graduated from the university in Australia.”

I congratulate him and he said, “I’ll catch up with you tomorrow, I need to meet my parents now.”

I bid him goodbye and went back home. As soon as I reached home, babylove(puppy’s name) is waiting for me at the door. I picked him up and placed him on my lap as I watched Korean drama at the living room.

Babylove started whining, I carried him to the kitchen and prepare his food, while he was eating his food, I took out my laptop and put it at the living room table waiting for him to come online. He came online half an hour later and we started skyping.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

The flight took me six hours and once I reached the hotel, I set up my laptop to skype with her. She was sulking when I came online, “What happen?” I asked.

She smiled and answered, “Nothing, I guess you will have to go for your rehearsal soon right?”

“Yes, but I’ll skype with you tonight. What is babylove doing,” I said with a smile.

We chat for an hour before Leeteuk came over to remind me that rehearsal will start in half an hour. I ended my skype with her reluctantly and went to practice.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I was woken up by babylove’s whining, I went to babylove, picked him up and I noticed that babylove is sick. Worried, I took a quick bath and brought babylove to the vet. It was my third day without him, but he is coming back tonight. After a thorough check-up, it seems that babylove ate the wrong food. But I remember feeding him dog’s food.

After the check-up, I brought him home while I went to the supermarket to get some groceries. When I reached home, I went to check my twitter and saw tweets containing a photo of me and sunbaenim. I’m afraid that something bad will happen, hence I tweeted,

Hsy_88: The guy in the picture is my sunbaenim in high school.

I heard the door clicked open, when I saw him, I asked, “I thought you are back tonight?”

He answered coldly, “Who’s that guy?”

I asked, “Which guy?” How did he know about it, it wasn’t reported in the news.

“That guy in the picture, why are you holding hands with him, it wasn’t reported in the news because the company blocked it. I’m not angry with you, I’m not,” he said agitatedly.

I stuttered, “He’s my sunbae…nim. We aren’t holding hands, I’m just congratulating him on his university graduation.”

He sighed and said, “Don’t get too close to any guys, you know the power of fans.”

I nodded my head with a sulky face before walking away to check on babylove.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I was extremely shocked when the company called me on the second day when I’m overseas. They emailed me the photographs and it shows clearly Seungyeon with an unknown guy holding hands. That night, I didn’t ask her anything on skype because I want to hear the answer face to face. The company helped me to block off everything and that’s why there isn’t news on it.

When I reached home, I immediately asked her about it, and was relieve to hear that it was actually her sunbaenim. I noticed the sulky face of hers as she walked towards babylove. I grabbed her hands when she stood up after checking babylove. She shook off my hands and said, “I’m going out a while with Nicole.”

I asked, “Are you angry?”

She looked at me and said, “I’m not angry. I need to go out soon.”

But her face already betrayed her. I could sense that she’s angry. But I just let her be as I don’t want to quarrel with her. She left the house soon, I babylove’s head as he whined sadly at his bed.

[End of POV]