Ideal...Not?

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

It’s been a week since we last quarrel and I’m glad that he has been spending enough time with me. Most importantly, Babylove have finally recovered and his parents came over yesterday. I was super nervous but it turned out that his parents are easy-going and fun. His younger brother came over with his girlfriend too and no doubts that they are brothers because they look alike like twins.

And, he got schedule again today with Leeteuk oppa, he’s shooting a variety show where idols pursue idols. Out of curiosity, I went online to search more about him and I saw a recent interview of Leeteuk, heechul and shindong oppas. I thought, “Is this the interview that he had last week?”

The interviewer asked, “Now that Yesung and Shindong both have found their other half, what about the two older ones?”

Leeteuk and Heechul answered in unison, “Even if we have, we won’t let the whole world knows.”

All four of them broke into laughter.

The interviewer then asked, “Regarding your ideal type, Yesung and Shindong, Is your current girlfriend your ideal type?”

Leeteuk exposed, “Yesung once told me that his ideal type has not changed at all.”

The interviewer asked with a shocked face, “Is that true?”

Yesung nodded his head and said, “For the last ten years, next ten years and future ten years, my ideal type will not change.”

My heart shattered into a million pieces because I’m not his ideal type at all. I was hesitant if I should finish the whole video, but I eventually continued watching.

The interviewer asked, “So Moon Geun Yeung still remains as your ideal type even if you are attached now?”

Yesung nodded his head confidently.

Shindong then said, “I’ve no ideal type at all, but my current girlfriend really fits the bill.”

The interviewer then tried to dig up juicy news from the singles, “What about you two?”

Heechul said confidently, “I’m not going to let you get any juicy news from me.”

The four of them broke into loud laughter again.

After watching the video, I’m so dejected that I cropped myself up in the room. Why didn’t he spare a thought for me? Now the whole world knows that I’m not even close to being his ideal type. I wrapped my arms around my knee and sat on the bed.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I came back home and find her missing from the living room. I went up to the room and saw her sitting on the bed zoning out. I walked closer and said, “Aren’t you tired zoning out like that?”

She regained her senses and said weakly, “Oh, you are back.”

“What happened,” I asked as I noticed that she’s not being her usual self.

She let out a soft sigh and said, “Nothing.”

As soon as she stepped down from the bed, I held her wrist and said, “Lies.”

She looked at me with her puppy eyes and answered, “I don’t have the energy to joke around with you,” she swung away my hands and make her way downstairs.

 I followed behind her and asked, “Why? Why are you throwing tantrums all of sudden?”

She ignored me and sat at the couch, when I sit beside her, she will stand up, I really don’t know what happened to her, “What happened?”

My handphone rang at the time when she’s going to reply me; she said instead, “Answer your phone first.”

I said to her after ending the call, “I’ll talk to you tonight.”

I rushed down to The Scenery apartment and make sure not to get spotted as I make my way up, when I reached the apartment, I saw her sitting on the sofa swirling the wine. The moment she saw me, she put down her glass of wine and walked towards me, “You are here finally.”

“Why did you call me out so urgently,” I asked coldly.

She looked at me and said, “I saw your interview, you still love me right?”

“I…” I was about to reply when she kissed me on the lips. I pushed her away and asked, “What do you think you are doing?”

She laughed and said, “You just broke a lady’s heart.”

I noticed a trail of tears flowing down as she spoke the sentence. I felt guilty all of a sudden. I walked towards her and said, “I’m sorry.”

She hugged me and said, “I made a mistake, I made a mistake to let you go, I made a mistake to reject you when you tried to salvage the relationship.”

I said softly, “We can’t turn back time anymore.”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

As soon as he left, I followed secretly behind him. I know that I should trust him, but a woman’s instinct asked me to follow him. If I didn’t follow him, I won’t know the true meaning about him not changing his ideal type. I rather not know, I rather act as though nothing happens. A string of things happened right in front of my eyes, kisses and hugs. I couldn’t stand it anymore, I turned and ran away. I just kept running and running.

I took out my phone and dialed, “Oppa,” I said weakly as tears rolled down continuously.

“What happened,” he asked in a surprised tone.

I kept quiet as I don’t know what to say to him. He asked repeatly, “Where are you now?”

I looked around and told him the place that I’m in now. Images of what they did just kept surfacing as I zone out at the cold streets. The coldness is killing me but I don’t have the energy to walk. I just sat at the bus stop as the cold wind is blowing me harshly. I felt something heavy being placed on my shoulder. I looked up and just hugged him and cried, “Oppa,”

[End of POV]

A/N: Can you guess who the oppa here is? Happy guessing!