My ‘Boyfriend’, His Personal Assistant

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I was seated at the couch watching television when he sat beside me and suggested, “Why don’t you be my personal assistant?”

I looked at him with a puzzled look, “Personal assistant? Don’t you guys have coordi unnie?”

He nods his head and explains, “See, Nari is also Shindong’s personal assistant, and she will look after his schedule and also important stuff.”

He was showing his puppy face hoping that I will accept it, unable to reject it; I smiled and said, “Alright then.”

He smiled upon hearing it and said, “My PA (Personal Assistant), it’s time to go back to the office.”

I was quite reluctant because it’s showing my favourite show right now, but I dragged myself out of the couch and answered, “Yes.”

I went to my room to get ready, dressed in oversize tee and shorts along with knee-high boots, I tied up my hair into a ponytail and said, “I’m ready.”

We went to the carpark to get his car and make our way to the office. As usual, there are a couple of fans waiting outside the office. There is a mixture of cassies, elfs, sones, affxtions,and shawols waiting outside for their idol. We proceeded to their dance studio where they are practicing their dance for their upcoming album. I spotted Nari seated at a corner listening to her mp3 player while the guys are practicing.

I left the room to head to the toilet when I saw him. He looked at me and asked, “What are you doing here?”

I was quite lost for words but still answered, “Erm, I’m, erm, I’m here to accompany him.”

He let out a soft, “Oh,” and said, “I should get going now. Bye.”

“Bye,” I said but he has already left. I sighed and headed to the toilet. At the toilet I saw Yoona and Yuri. Yuri said, “Oh, you must be Yesung’s oppa girlfriend.”

I laughed sheepishly and greeted the both of them. Yoona said, “Are you doing what Nari unnie is doing?”

I nodded my head and said, “Yes.”

Yuri then joked, “The super junior oppas really know how to make use of their girlfriend.”

I laughed and Yoona said, “See you around soon, we should go and practice now.”

I bade them goodbye and somehow I felt guilty because everything is just a lie.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

We are practicing hard for our upcoming album when Yuri and Yoona dropped by to give us a visit. I’m close to Yoona all along and yes, she was my crush. “Yesung oppa,” I heard her calling me at the top of the voice as soon as she entered the room.

I walked over and chat with her, though we have a six years age difference, but we still manage to get close to each other. Because we are in the same company, it will be quite hard to actually get into a relationship for fear that awkwardness will occur if we ever break up.

After half an hour of rest, the two of them left to practice too and we continued our practice, not leaving until 10PM when Leeteuk hyung and I have schedule. I said to Seungyeon, “Can you go back with the rest of them? I got schedule later.”

She nodded her head and said, “Actually, I’m going over my friend’s house tonight so I won’t return home until tomorrow morning.”

I frowned and asked, “At such a late timing?”

She nodded her head and said, “You should get going now, don’t worry.”

I sighed and answered, “Alright then, take care of yourself.”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I returned from the toilet and saw how happy he is chatting with her. I mean, I stood at the doorstep for twenty minutes and none of the members asked me why I’m standing there except for Eunhyuk who walked towards me twenty minutes later and asked, “Why are you standing here?”

I answered, “Oh, it’s too cold inside so I’m standing in between.”

After that he led me to one of the corner of the room and said, “You won’t feel cold here.”

I smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Even when Eunhyuk led me there, I even walked past them, he didn’t say anything to me. I observed how sweet Nari and Shindong is, I could only laughed at myself, I’m just an acting girlfriend.

At 10PM, he walked towards me to ask if I could follow the rest of the member home as he have schedule. I quickly made up a lie, he wasn’t convinced at first but after quite some time, and he was convinced. To be honest, I’ve nowhere to go; Nicole is back to the states to visit her grandparents. The rest of the girls have either school or work the next day.

I took a long walk from the headquarter to the town area; by the time I reached, a lot of the shop are closed already. I went into a twenty-four hour café to warm myself with a cup of coffee. As I was about to reach for my phone, I realized that I’ve left my phone at home. No choice, I sat at the café and chill until a person said, “Han Seungyeon-sshi,” the deep husky voice greeted me.

I looked up and exclaimed, “Kwon Jiyong!”

He took a seat and asked, “What are you doing here?”

I answered, “Nothing, just chilling here, what about you?”

Jiyong is my high school best guy pal when we are in the states, but I returned to Korea after two years in the states. Never will I think that I’ll meet up with him again.

“I just returned from Japan, don’t tell me that you don’t know Big Bang,” He joked with me.

I knew who Big Bang is, and I knew that he is G-Dragon, the talented rapper and song writer. While idols usually disguised themselves, Jiyong still dressed up fashionably, “Why aren’t you wearing something that will not attract fans’ attention?”

He laughed and answered, “I’m someone who likes attention, but you don’t need to be worry, you are seated at such secluded place that even if you fall asleep here, no one will know.”

He asked, “So, you are dating an idol star right now?”

I nodded my head and suddenly I remember the scene in the afternoon again. He looked at me and asked, “Miss, why aren’t you going home?”

I sighed and replied, “Actually, my house is sold already, and I’m staying with my boyfriend now. But I’ve a tiff with him in the afternoon.”

He offered, “If you don’t mind, I own an apartment somewhere down the road, I bought the house for investment and no one is staying there at the moment and I live with the Big Bang members so you could actually sleep there for the night. You know, girls like you shouldn’t stay out too late.”

I rejected kindly but he insist, no choice I said, “Jiyong-ah, thank you. I owe you a lunch.”

[End of POV]