A leo who keeps to herself

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

It’s our three months unofficial and official anniversary, unofficial because it includes our time as a ‘fake’ couple, official because we are together officially for one month. Everything has been going how it should be and we hardly quarrel but we do squabble playfully. I bet he don’t remember it.

This few weeks, he has been flying around for Super Show 3 performance and I’m left alone at home. We only communicate via skype for a little while because I don’t want him to be tired. When he is back, he will have schedule for Kiss The Radio which means I’ll get to spend time with him an average of thirty-five hours a week!

I didn’t complain to him because I know that he got work to do, but the least he could do is at least give me a call when he is free. He used to call me whenever he is free, but these days he hardly does so. Blame it that I’m a leo who is extremely sensitive but I hide it well.

When he is away, I will either be out with Nicole or stayed at home surfing the net. Luckily, he is away for an average of four days per overseas performance. Then I got a call from him, “Open the door,” he said.

I walked towards the door and opened it, with a puppy in his arms, he said, “This is to keep you company when I’m away, happy three months anniversary.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed as he handed the puppy over to me, I answered, “Thank you. I thought you forget about it.”

He laughed and said, “How will I forget it, I’ve make a note on my cell phone. Where do you want to go tonight? I’m free for the whole of tonight.”

“But,” he continued, “But, I’ll be flying overseas in two days time.”

I was quite upset but I answered, “Oh, it’s ok, I’m immune to it already.”

He hugged me from the back and said, “I’m sorry. Don’t be angry.”

“I’m not angry,” I answered back but honestly, I’m a little angry though.

“I promise you that this will be the last trip for the month,” he said.

I put down the puppy and said, “You don’t need to promise me, it’s your job, I can’t possibly ask you not to go.”

I forced out a smile to assure him. He was not convinced at first but said, “Glad that you are not angry.”

We spent our afternoon playing with the puppy before we decided to head down to town to celebrate our anniversary. I wore a mini-dress and curled my hair slightly paired with a four-inch high heel. We couldn’t escape being followed by fans, but we didn’t say anything as the fans have their limits. We had dinner at a hotel before we headed to the seaside.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

As soon as we reached the seaside, the sand is lighted up with a large heart shape, inside the heart shape sits a big teddy bear holding a bouquet of flowers, inside the flowers sits a ring.

“Woah,” she exclaimed as soon as she sees it.

She walked towards the teddy bear, picked the flowers and commented, “Roses.”

I walked towards her, took out the ring from the flower and placed it on her fingers, “Do you like it?”

She nodded her head in delight. I picked up the teddy bear for her and said, “I’ve planned this secretly for you when I’m overseas. I hope that you will enjoy it.”

I spotted tears rolling down her cheeks, “Why are you crying?” I asked anxiously.

She smiled and answered, “I never had this kind of surprises because Jinki didn’t want out relationship to be exposed, so we had simple dinner at his house whenever we celebrated our anniversary.”

She looked at me and said, “Thank you. I really love it.”

I smiled and used my hands to wipe off her tears, “Silly girl.”

As it is getting late, we decided to head back home. When we reached home, she put down the stuff in the living room and was about to head back to her room when I pulled her and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked and started blushing after I broke the kiss. I laughed at her and teased, “I don’t believe that it was YOUR first kiss.”

She stopped blushing and defended, “But, it was OUR first kiss! I wanted it to be romantic.”

I teased, “Isn’t this romantic enough?”

She shook her head playfully and ran back to her room.

I caught hold of her and said, “You will regret what you say,” I started tickling her and she finally answered, “Stop, stop, it’s romantic, can you please stop tickling me?”

I stopped tickling her and hugged her tightly. I whispered, “How I wish I can bring you along with me.”

She let go of the hug and said, “Silly, you only didn’t see me for around less than 50 days per year and majority of the year you are seeing me. Will you ever get bored of me?”

I shook my head and answered, “Never. I will never get bored of you.”

She smiled and said, “But, now I need to bathe and change so can you go out now?”

I laughed and replied, “See you later.”

I gave her a good peck on the forehead before leaving the room.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I came out of the room after bathing and changing, I saw him sitting on the couch playing his kinect. I walked over and blocked his screen playfully, “See! You are spending time with your kinect more than me,” I pouted.

He paused his game, walked over to me, and pulled me into his hug, “See, once you are here, I paused my game to spend time with you.”

I crossed my arms and with my back facing him, I whined, “Kinect is more important than me.”

He answered, “Of course not, you are the MOST important to me.”

I turned over and asked, “Really? If so, stop your game and accompany me.”

He stopped playing his game and said, “So, my love, what do you want to do?”

I said, “I want to watch movie called ‘I’m sorry, I love you.’”

We went to his room to watch the movie using his 42 inch HD TV. Half way through the movie, I was crying hard but he was half asleep. But as soon as I was about to go back to my room, he said, “Stay here with me, will you?” I got a soft spot for a guy’s aegyo, I nodded and slept beside him. He cuddles me as we slept.

[End of POV]