Lost and found

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I took a cab home, not my house but his house. I purposely return home at 5AM because I know that everyone is asleep. But I forgot that I’ve left my key behind. Luckily, he always kept a spare key with Leeteuk. I rang his phone to wake him up and he finally wake up after three missed call to him.

“Hello,” He answered sleepily.

I said quietly, “Oppa, can you pass me the spare key?”

“Spare key? Ok, where are you? Wait, spare key? Seungyeon-sshi, is that you,” he shouted in the phone all of a sudden.

I quickly answered softly so that he will lower down his voice, “Oppa, yes, I’m Seungyeon, but you don’t need to shout right. I’m in the lift now pass me the spare key please.”

He waited at the door for me and upon seeing me, he said, “Where did you go? Do you know how worried we are?”

I nodded my head and answered, “Sorry, but I really need time to sort things out. Don’t inform him, I need to go back before he wakes up. Thank you oppa!”

I opened the door to the house carefully and quietly. It was quiet; I tried to minimize my noise as I make my way to the room. When I opened the door, I saw him sleeping on the bed, there are tears rolling down his eyes. At that moment, my tears started flowing down again. I tip-toed towards the bed but his alarm rang at this moment. I stopped in my track, he slowly opened his eyes and when he saw me standing there. He stood up, walked towards me and hugged me tightly. He mumbled, “Where did you go?”

I answered, “I need time to sort things out.”

He continued, “Please don’t leave me again. Please.”

I felt tears on my shoulder, I pushed him away slightly and looked at him, he is crying. I said, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

He confessed, “I realized that I’ve fallen for you for real. Will you be my girlfriend?”

I looked at him and answered, “Aren’t I your girlfriend already?”

Yes, I’ve forgave him, it’s all because of memories of us together that I dreamt that night. It makes me realized that I really love him so much that I don’t know what to do without him.

He hugged me tightly and said, “I’ve lost you once, I don’t want to lose you again.”

I said to him, “I’m hungry, will you accompany me to breakfast?”

He nodded his head and went to wash up, he came down a little while later and we make our way to a nearby fast food restaurant as it was still early in the morning, most of the shops have not open yet. He didn’t ask me anything, putting his arms around my waist, he held me close to him. He went to get me food while I went to find a seat. After having our breakfast, we slowly walk back to the house; it’s our first time admiring the scenery. When we reached home, the doorbell rang and it was the members. Eunhyuk asked, “So?”

I replied, “We are okay already.”

He let out a smile and said, “That’s good. Let’s go to the living room.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I didn’t ask her anything because she wants to tell me, she will tell me without me asking. Ever since she left me once, I’m really afraid of losing her again. Up till now, I still don’t know the reason why she left me and I don’t want to know. She is back now; I don’t want to lose her.

The members are playing amongst themselves while she is in the kitchen, I went to the kitchen and hugged her from the back, I asked, “Chocoball are having gathering tonight, do you want to join?”

She answered, “Alright.”

Heechul then shouted from the living room, “Aish, you two, can you guys stopped showing off how in love both of you are, spare some thoughts for us singles.”

We laughed and said, “Yes.”

We held hands and made our way to the living room. As the members are hungry, we went to the BBQ restaurant near the office to have our lunch before they have their practice. Fans started surrounding us but they have their limits. I place my arms around her shoulder and ‘protect’ her from the crowd.

“Aw, they looked so perfect,” one of the fans gushed.

Other fans followed suit and shouted, “Unnie and oppa must last long!”

I flashed them a smile before entering the restaurant. We went to the exclusive room where we had our lunch. After lunch, I asked, “Are you coming to the office with me?”

She thought for a while before answering, “I don’t think so.”

I nodded my head and said, “Alright then, don’t forget about Chocoball gathering tonight.”

She smiled and nodded her head.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I don’t know why but I still cannot face Yoona, I know that they are just friends but I just can’t accept it. When he asked me if I wanted to go to the office with him, I wanted to but when I thought about it, I decline. I could see that he is a little upset. I walked around the streets after they left for the office. I stopped by a pastry shop and bought boxes of pastries. I make up my mind to go back to the office. When I entered their practice room, I see the SHINee members as well as the Super Junior members.

“Noona,” Taemin shouted excitedly when he sees me.

Well, he’s the only SHINee member that knows about my relationship with Onew. I walked towards them and said, “I bought pastries for you guys. Have some before practicing.”

I walked towards Jinki and said, “How have you been?”

He smiled and said, “Fine, I sincerely wished that you will last long with Yesung hyung.”

I extend my hand out and said, “Still friends?”

He shook my hand and exclaimed, “Of course!”

Yesung walked towards us, placed his arms around my shoulder and asked, “What are you guys talking about?”

We replied in unison, “Secret.”

I looked at Jinki and we both laughed before heading to the table.

[End of POV]

A/N: To be honest, I took THREE days to write this chapter. Reason is that I’ve run out of ideas as to how the story should go about. Now, I’m still brainstorming what should I write for the next chapter. FYI, Yoona isn’t a bad character in this story and she will never be one in the future part of the story. At first I have problems finding another female character that could make Seungyeon jealous in the story, until I remember watching Youtube video of Yesung and Yoona. Just a spoiler, another female character name will be mentioned in the story soon. She is an actress. That’s the hint. I’m thinking of introducing a male character who will act as Seungyeon’s high school sunbae that Seungyeon used to have a crush on before Jinki. Just a hint, he’s a member of a boy group. Happy guessing! =)