First unofficial date

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

As Yesung and Leeteuk left for their schedule, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin headed back to Yesung’s apartment with me. They kept themselves busy with his kinect while I sat at the couch watching them play. They don’t really act like their age.

I felt my cellphone vibrate, ‘One new message’

I opened up the message and it read, ‘So you wanted to break up with me, it’s because of him. Congratulations on your new-found romance, I’ll wish you luck.

I don’t really know how to react, but soon, tears started flowing down naturally. Ryeowook who was not playing walked towards me and asked, “Seungyeon-sshi, are you alright?”

Upon hearing what Ryeowook said, Eunhyuk and Sungmin stopped their game and crowd around me, “Shall we call Yesung hyung?” Sungmin asked.

I shook my head and answer, “It’s okay, and I don’t want him to be worry. I’ll be better after taking a rest. You guys can continue playing here. Goodnight.” I stood up and went back to my bedroom.

As soon as the doors shut, I hugged my knees and buried my face on my knees and started crying on the floor. I tried not to cry too loud in case they heard it.

“Seungyeon,” I heard my name being called.

I lifted my head and saw Yesung standing in front of me, he asked, “Why are you sitting on the floor?”

I stood up and hugged him tightly. Even though he is my fake boyfriend, but he cares more about me then him. Both of them are idols but both have different personalities. He let go of the hug, lifted my face and asked, “What happen?”

I sighed and said, “Nothing, I thought of how one of my best friends betrayed me last time and starting crying.”

He wasn’t convinced, “Really?”

“Yes, it’s late now, you should wash up and sleep soon,” I suggested to him.

He nods his head and said, “Well, goodnight.”

After he left, I washed up and lie down on the bed, I just couldn’t sleep. Even though we broke up, I can’t deny the fact that I still love him, I still miss him. I still… I woke up and went to the kitchen, hoping to find some milk related product. I looked at the clock hung at the living room, 04:15AM. I tried to minimize the noise so as not to wake him up.

After a good fifteen minutes, I didn’t find any milk related product, I went back to my room hoping to be able to sleep, not until 06:00AM.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

08:20AM, I was woken up by Leeteuk hyung’s phone call, “Hello, hyung,” I answered in my just-awake voice.

“Yesung-ah, you don’t have schedule tonight, so you can spend some lovely time with your girlfriend,” Leeteuk said over the phone sounding more excited than me.

“Oh,” I replied before ending the call.

I went down and heard noises from the kitchen. She was dressed in a boyfriend tee and shorts underneath the tee. “Oh, Good morning,” she said upon seeing me.

I smiled and greeted back, “Take a seat, breakfast will be ready in five minutes,” she said to me as she continues preparing the breakfast.

She came out five minutes later with two plates of American breakfast and we sat together to have our breakfast. As I lived alone, I seldom have companion who would have breakfast with me unless my parents came to stay over.

I asked, “Do you have any place you would like to go?”

She smiled and answered sheepishly, “Theme park,” she then asked again, “Am I childish?”

I smiled and replied, “Of course not, since when theme park have age limit?”

She smiles and nodded her head.

I said, “We’ll go to the theme park later.”

She looked at me with a surprised face and said, “Thank you.”

After breakfast, I do the washing up as I believe girls need a longer time to prepare. Indeed true, I’ve done washing up and everything else and she still hasn’t come out from the room. I sat at the couch and played around with the channels while waiting for her.

She came out dressed in a tank top with shorts and snickers. Her hair is tied up in a bun. She smiled her brightest smile and said, “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

I answered, “It’s alright, let’s go.”

Because our ‘romance’ is all over the news already, there is no need for me to disguise myself anymore. For once, I can go out dressed in whatever I want. But as soon as we reached the theme park, fans noticed us and followed us behind. They did not do anything overboard; just follow us quietly giving us ample privacy.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

As we are walking around the theme park, I noticed a little boy who seems lost, I walked over and asked, “Little boy, where’s your parents?”

“Noo – Noona,” the boy answered as he continue crying, “I’m lost,” he said a little while later.

I looked at Yesung and asked, “What should we do?”

Yesung picked the boy up and asked, “Don’t cry, we will find your parents for you.”

“Min Jae,” a lady shouted desperately around the theme park.

“Omma,” the little boy cried as he tried to alert his mother. We walked around the theme park tracking down where the lady is, after fifteen minutes, we finally found the lady seated on the ground she hugged a man crying hard, “Min Jae,”

I walked towards her and asked, “Madam, is this your son?”

Yesung placed the little boy down, upon seeing the boy, the lady hugged him tightly while the man said, “Thank you for finding him.”

After that we decided to have dinner at a shopping mall. We have western cuisine and while ordering, I said, “I just want salad will do.”

He shook his head and reasoned, “No, you are too skinny, you should eat more,”

“I’m not hungry,” I said.

He looked at me and answered, “Did you forget that I’ve the last say when we are outside?”

I looked through the menu and said, “Alright, one fish combo then.”

He smiled and said, “That’s more like it.”

By the time we finished our dinner, it’s already 09:00PM, I asked him, “Don’t you have to go back to KBS later?”

He shook his head and explained, “Nope,”

He suggested, “Let’s catch a movie?”

As I’m a little tired, I said, “Why don’t we watch a movie next time, I’m a little tired already.”

He nodded his head and said, “Let’s go home then.”

[End of POV]