Will time heal?

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

The only place that I could go now is Nicole’s house. She was watching TV when I reached her house. Her eyes fixed at my luggage, and asked, “Run away again?”

I shook my head, she stopped munching on her biscuit when the news read, ‘breaking news: Super Junior’s Yesung is single’. She turned and looked at me, “Is it true?”

I didn’t know that he will really go and tell the whole world that we have broken up, my heart hurts at the fact that he won’t salvage the relationship. I looked at Nicole and said weakly, “I don’t need to say much now, we are over.”

My cell phone started ringing non-stop. I really don’t have the mood to answer any phone call. I said to Nicole, “Cole, I’ll be flying over to visit my parents.”

She nodded her head and commented, “It’s a good idea, and you can also take a good rest and stop brooding over the break-up.”

I smiled weakly and said, “I’ve booked the ticket, I’ll be flying off tomorrow. Can you let me stay over for the night?”

She smiled brightly and answered, “Of course, you are my best pal!”

She came over and gave me a hug and whispered, “No matter what happened, we are always best friends. I will support you no matter what.”

“Thank you, cole,” I whispered back, I felt touched by what she said. She is no doubt my best friend, true friend.

Finally, I answered the call, “Hello.”

“Can we meet now? I’ll come and find you,” he said frantically.

I was hesitant but eventually agreed, “Alright, I’ll meet you at the coffee house beside the office.”

He was already there when I reached, “Eunhyuk oppa,” I said with a smile.

His face is emotionless, he said, “You two, really broke up?”

I was stunned at his question; I paused for a second and answered, “Yes.”

He looked at me, kept quiet and didn’t say anything; I looked around and said, “Did he tell you that?”

He shook his head and said, “He said everything during the press conference.”

I let out a soft ‘oh’ and said, “Oppa, you don’t have schedule today?”

He nodded his head, “During the evening, if you are feeling upset, you can always give me a call. Understand?”

I smiled and replied, “Yes, oppa, I need to go now. I’ll call you again.”

The moment I stepped out from the coffee house, I noticed fans following behind me, I turned around and said, “We have broken up, you guys don’t need to follow me anymore.”

“Unnie, we are your fans, no matter what happen, we will stay with you,” one of the girls said to me, I stopped walking and said, “Thank you for your support, but I need to be alone now.” I gave them a ninety degrees bow, smiled at them before continuing.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I was buying drinks at the vending machine near the practice room when Yoona walked towards me, gave me a light punch on my arm and said, “Why did you break up with such an excellent girl?”

“Excellent?” I said as I frowned.

Yoona widened her eyes and said, “Do you know that she have planned a surprise birthday party for your upcoming birthday? Do you know how long she has prepared it?”

I murmured, “She didn’t tell me anything.”

“Oppa, are you a fool? It’s a surprise, of course she won’t tell you,” Yoona said as she let out a sigh, “Oh, Eunhyuk oppa, you are back.”

Eunhyuk looked up smiled before walking back to the practice room, he doesn’t seems right. I ran towards Eunhyuk and asked, “Are you alright?”

He smiled and said, “Of course, let’s go back to practice.”

---------------

After our practice, I returned home and once again, I started to think of her. The house is quiet and empty; she would usually sit on the couch and wait for me to return home. Tonight, I came home and she wasn’t sitting there anymore.

I walked over to babylove and saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed. I went back to my room, the bed is neatly tidied, and I went to the balcony and took a deep breath. It’s a moment of impulse that we broke up. It’s a moment of impulse that I called Geun Yeung. Everything is a moment of impulse.

---------------

“Hello,” I answered in my just-awake tone.

“I know I shouldn’t tell you this, but Seungyeon is leaving soon. She just left my house to the airport, if you still love her, get her back now,” Nicole said through the phone is an anxious voice.

I immediately woke up, sat up and said, “Alright, I’ll go down now.”

I took a quick bath and washed up as soon as I can before rushing down to the airport. I called her phone but the line was cut off intentionally. I ran around, looked around but I didn’t see her.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I was about to enter the gate when I saw him running around, looking around. I hid behind a pillar to make sure that he has left before I went in the gate. I was really reluctant to leave now, after seeing him. I knew I cannot bear to leave him but when I was hesitating, a person grabbed my hand and walked towards the gate.

“Youngsaeng sunbaenim,” I softly called out as I walked towards him with my head down.

Indeed, I was stopped by him, he grabbed my hand and asked, “You are leaving with him? You broke up with me for him?”

I didn’t know how to answer him, what he did to me really hurts me a lot. I was about to answer when Youngsaeng sunbaenim said, “Seungyeon-ah, if we don’t go in now, we will miss our flight.”

Stunned, I looked at Youngsaeng sunbaenim nooded my head and said, “Yes.”

He refused to let go of my hand and asked again, “You sure?”

By now, fans have crowded us, if I leave just like that, fans will say that I’m at fault, I’m the one who betrayed him. But they didn’t know that he was the one who betrayed me first. I answered calmly, “Yes, I’m leaving with him. Are you happy with the answer?” Every words hurts like daggers poking at my heart.

He slowly releases my hand and said, “Yes,” he turned and walked away. Fans are protesting by shouting, “How can you hurt our oppa’s heart?”,  “Why are you being like this?”, “You just betrayed our oppa, I hate you.” No matter what I say now, they won’t believe me. Youngsaeng sunbaenim pulled my hand and went in the gate.

When we are at the waiting area, he let go of my hands and said, “I’m sorry for being so nosy.”

I shook my head and said, “No, you just helped me. It’s time for me to put everything here behind.”

I took a deep breath before smiling at him.

[End of POV]