Scandal the start of the cold war

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Yesung’s POV]

After the recording ends, I called her phone several time but the call went unanswered. I was really worried, it was only when I reached home that I realized that she forgot her cell phone. I picked up her cell phone and the screen flashes, ‘One new message’

It reads, “Seungyeon-ah, don’t forget you owe me a lunch for tonight’s favour,” I looked at the person who texted her, ‘Jiyong’. The name sounded more like a guy to me, and what’s with ‘tonight’s favour’, did she went to meet him and stayed over at HIS house?

Just as I was about to check the guy’s number, the battery went dead and when I tried to on it again, it prompted me for the password. “Han Seungyeon, I’m going crazy soon,” I muttered as I gave up entering the password.

I didn’t sleep a wink; I waited at the living room for her from 2AM all the way till 10AM when she reached home. She saw me and said, “Oh, why are you awake so early?”

“I didn’t sleep at all,” I said straight-forwardly.

As she was about to go back to her room, I caught hold of her arms and asked, “Where did you go yesterday?”

She answered confidently, “A friend’s house? Why?”

“Guy or girl,” I questioned.

She looked at me and asked, “Wait, didn’t we say that not to interfere with each other lives? I didn’t interfere your life, so you shouldn’t interfere my life right?”

The news from the television that I was watching show up, “Breaking News: Big Bang’s G-Dragon spotted with a girl heading towards Luscious Green Apartment, the girl appears to be Super Junior’s Yesung’s girlfriend,” I looked at her and shouted, “Look at what you have done!”

She was shocked at the news too, “It can’t be, when we leave that time, there isn’t anyone following us!”

Phone call started ringing and everyone is asking about the news, frustrated, I threw my cell phone on the floor. I scolded her, “Now, what should we say? You knew that with your current status, paparazzi will be following you, what’s more, with another idol!”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I was really surprise with the news, I was really lost, I’ve caused the both of them trouble. Jiyong is kind to help me, but instead I got him into trouble. I said, “I’ll clarify everything.”

“How, what are you going to tell them,” he raised his voice.

“Please don’t give me anymore trouble,” he said angrily.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door, it was the super junior members, they didn’t say anything noticing the tense situation. I went to get my cell phone from the table and tried to call Jiyong when he took over my phone and asked, “What are you trying to do?”

“I’m calling Jiyong, I’m going to tell him everything that it was my fault,” I answered raising my voice a little.

Pissed off, he shouted, “Han Seungyeon, enough of your nonscene. I’ll settle everything, I’ll say that you went there to get some stuff from home and G-Dragon was there coincidentally.”

I don’t want Jiyong to be misunderstood, I tried to snatch my phone but the phone dropped onto the floor accidentally and it broke into pieces. I bend down to pick up the fragments of my phone and darted angrily at him, I shouted with tears in my eyes, “Kim Jong Woon, why didn’t you listen to my explanation!”

All the super junior members are shocked; I cried and shouted, “Everything happens because of YOU!” I ran towards the door and ran away.

I just ran and ran until fans noticed I started following me. I was already irritated and with the fans’ following me, I’m more pissed off, I went back to the apartment I stayed last night and just cried and cried.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

As soon as she left, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin tried to give chase but I said, “Don’t chase. It’s all her fault.”

The news flashed again, “UPDATE: Big Bang’s G-Dragon clarifies that they met at the apartment coincidentally and everything wasn’t planned. He also clarifies that he didn’t went up; he left after she went in. She’s my best friend, G-Dragon was quoted saying.”

Leeteuk said, “It seems like everything wasn’t planned.”

“Whatever it is, I’ll be going back to office to clarify everything at the scheduled press conference timing at 3PM,” I said as I went back to my room.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

The door bell rang and I saw Jiyong standing at the door, “I’m sorry for everything,” I apologized.

He shook his head and said, “Don’t worry, I’ve already clarifies everything, you can still stay here but it will not be convenient to meet this soon, after the matter dies down then you treat me to lunch. I think you should explain everything to your boyfriend.”

I headed back home to see that the super junior members are still around, Eunhyuk walked towards me and asked, “Is what G-Dragon said true?”

I answered, “Yes, Jiyong is my best guy pal in high school in states but we didn’t meet up after I returned to Korea and yesterday we met up on the streets coincidentally.”

He asked, “Are you going to explain everything to hyung?”

I shook my head and said, “I guess it’s better for us to be separated awhile. I’m here to pack some of my clothes.”

As I was heading towards my room, I saw him standing at the stairway, he asked, “Must you really do this?”

From what he said, I could sense that he was hurt by what I said earlier on, I answered, “Yes, I won’t be back for a week. I’ll be flying over to the states to visit my parents. I think it’s better for me to stay away.”

I went back my room and packed my clothes.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I went to the living room and Shindong asked, “You are just letting her leave like this?”

I nodded my head, Nari said, “When a girl says such stuff, it’s the opposite. Guys always doesn’t know not even my dongdongdong.”

She emerged from the room with her luggage, I walked towards her and said, “Can’t you postpone your trip?”

“If you allow me to clarify everything, I’ll cancel the trip, if not forget it,” she said firmly.

I asked, “Are you threatening me?”

“Forget it then,” she said as she walked towards the exit.

I said, “You will clarify everything, I won’t say a word, are you happy now?”

She turned around and said, “Time? I’ll meet you there. I need to be alone now.”

“3PM,” I said as she went back to her room and emerge a little while later and left.

I murmured, “Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, he’s so important to you uh?”

[End of POV]